Fuck off Ivan
>Leaf calling others mongoloids
goodie
And you're a retard

prove me wrong, you can't

i am greek

That's 1 guy and he's not even that east Asiatic, I mean look at his nose

Tajiks are just Uzbek's who speak Persian

nah I was just trolling him to trigger him, he is ashamed of saying he is afghan or tajik and regularly calls himself iranian or persian

what is it with farsi blood and being a cuck?

It's actually funny that Persian diaspora often think them as white and yet are super proud of being Persian while they aren't really considered white by other people.

That's completely false. If I was ashamed of my Afghan/Tajik heritage why the fuck would I use Afghan flags and the word Tajik in the pic? I could have put Persian and nobody would have known.

And we are Iranian, not Persian. Persian is an Aryan ethnic group just like Tajik or Kurd is.

I'm part tajik myself and I think that farsi speakers are huge cucks, especially iranian ones

>look like a poo in loo or arab
>i em Ayrian !! not arab!

>nah I was just trolling him to trigger him, he is ashamed of saying he is afghan or tajik and regularly calls himself iranian or persian

Wow he really is a cuck does he also WE WUZ as Iranian/Persian too WE WUZ CYRUS WE WUZ SASSANIDS but really the area that is Tajikistan had been under Uzbek/Turkic rule for over a thousand years before Stalin artificially created it they should have been a persian speaking minority in Uzbekistan but now they have very shitty national identity/identity crises

>what is it with farsi blood and being a cuck?
They are very arrogant that's what heavy Persian culture does but there also insecure because they can't keep that arrogance therefore they try very hard to overcompensate and end up cucking themselves

>retards never been on arab land and are not even full arab and pretend to be arab
this is why you arabfags become terrorists

mfw iran was also ruled by turkics/mongols for 1k+ years

mfw post islam dynasties from where afghanistan lies today like the saffarids/ghorids/ghaznavids ruled it but iranians say its ok because they're iranian too

Mine's not very interesting, but okay.

>I'm part Tajik myself
no you're not bitch
>explaining why we aren't Semites is suddenly a bad thing
It's literally untrue that I'm an arab faggot (besides that 12.5%), it's the same as explaining why I'm not a nigger. Race isn't just looks.
Nice run on sentence dipshit

who /aryan/ here?

no bully

retard

>Not a single ancestor from Spain had light eyes
"spain" aka colombia, you should do those genetic tests bro, you'd been bamboozled by your family.

How I am supposted to know exactly how they looked six generatins ago?

this is me btw

white women should not racemix

WEAK

I never claim to be white, m8. As you can see. I have amerindian and african blood.

Why do you have pieces of shit on your beard?

30 generations of pure Aryan genes

Fuck off
You're not Aryan

>Romans
>Aryans

t. Italian-american

just my opinion, i for one will make sure my sister doesnt racemix nor will I. Enjoy your pre disposition to mental illness and identity confusion

Pretty similar to me, but I'm an Albertan conservative

Romans are not Aryans either. The picture was for As long as my sister doesn't date anybody that isn't doing well economically I'm okay with whatever. No subsaharans though, I'm not racist in general but blacks are a no go.

funny considering i have Italian ancestry. No darkies is general good rule of thumb.

Feels relatively nice to be part aryan like you my fellow brown man

Germanics are the true Aryans though

>its an american proudly shows their heritage thread
>they're always mixed mongoloids
seriously doubting americans "whites" are even white anymore

SO YOU BE SAYIN'

100% aryans are our bitches and we live with their moneys

italians and greeks > aryans

hellenized iranians, anatolians, syrians etc after the fall of their roman grounds to the turks and arabs did come to greece as refuge. Others embraced islam to stay at their homes. what would you do?

Vast majority of tajiks dont look asiatic, especially in afghanistan where they mostly are, in tajikistan and uzbekistan there are some that do however.

>They are very arrogant that's what heavy Persian culture does but there also insecure because they can't keep that arrogance therefore they try very hard to overcompensate and end up cucking themselves
Dont counter arrogance with arrogance mate

Also what your opinion on the basmachi movement?

nah its 25%

>tfw you're the only white ITT
H-hey guys..

Lmao i don't even know where i came from.

> They are very arrogant
Can't say about persians or pashtuns, but i knew several tajiks and none of them were arrogant.

>tfw didnt retain the naming system in Denmark and now no one can trace back their family more than 300 years

Afaik, mothers side came from part of Karelia Finland lost to Russians so take that as you wish.

>Narfi Snorrason
had a son named Snorri Narfason
>Snorri Narfason's son was Narfi Snorrason
>Narfi Snorrasom's son was, surprise, Snori Narfasson

this is fucking meme tier language and names. they are so comical and sound like cartoon characters.

Post template

thanks lads

what state are you from mate

>Mämmi'd

pretty boring desu

so what are you doing? studying?

if I do one of these, what flag do I use for Ashkenazi Jew from Russia and Volga German?

pile of ash mate

Just use the flag of the country they are from but precise their ethnicity

specify their ethnicity*

bash me

Simple.

looks pretty cool

>no andalusian blood
nice
>basque blood
i'm sorry

Why do Blonde women are such a huge race mixers? like it's not even all of white women just blondes which is funny since blonde hair is the most rare type of hair white woman can have. Why would any sane person dump their blonde genes with their blue/green eyes into the trash to have some ugly mutt that will never look like them? I mean on my uni i met non whites that told me they'd kill bus worth of kids if that would mean getting natural blonde hair and light eyes.

>light brown hair but black beard

What is this jewery, this doesn't happen. Your beard is always the same colour as your head hair or lighter, not darker.

sounds like you spend all your time on Sup Forums

your beard hair is generally newer and hasn't been brightened by the sun, so you do get a bit of a discrepancy, especially if you live somewhere sunny

>one kike to ruin perfect ancestry
Im sorry Schlomo, but hey at lest you get that gaza strip once that Palestinian family will be killed.

sounds like you didn't spend any time with non whites
Oh Jose my south american friend i miss you already. Why did you have to fail thermodynamics
South Americans are one of the most chill people you can meet.

Is Kantele the harp of Vainamonen from Kalevala?

I guarantee that as an Australian I spend more time with non whites in a day than a Pole would in their lifetime

wew phams 2bh

Sucks to be you then Senpai. The only time i see non whites is on my uni and even then they're really nice people. I met a nigerian doctor and he wasn't retard that got his diploma just becasue he was black, he was probably the most skilled electrician i've ever met.

there's nothing wrong with non-whites

>romanians and moldovans
>perfect ancestry
russo-gypsy detected

Of crouse, as long as they stay in their own countries. Everybody needs home.

there's nothing wrong with non-whites in white countries

that's pretty cool tbqh

Of course there is, but you're not seeing anything wrong with it simply becasue you're a chink in white country.

is me mate

Ehh this is not Sup Forums so there's no point starting a war. I'll just say that non whites mutliply much faster than whites and if you'll look at US you can see what happens to white countries that let in a bunch of non whites.

yeah, it's pretty neat to know my whole family came from a couple islands, and then all moved to the same island around the same time
was raised outside of toronto (a lot of newfies flocked to the mainland when the fishery crashed) but i moved back for uni

doesn't matter if they assimilate, which most of our migrants do

this, commonwealth cunts are usually pretty damn good at integrating them into society, rather than just planting them in some public housing and letting anti-native sentiment fester

Damn son.

Civic nationalism is slow globalism. This is not Sup Forums obviously so mods pls no ban. Non whites except asians have lower IQ, almost always increase numbers of rapes and other thefts.
It's "mouse was born in a stable so it's a horse" type of thing.
Isn't housing market in Canda fucked becasue of Chinese driving prices up? I've seen pictures of some disgusting sheds going for a 1 million of can bucks.

well all we get as migrants here are asians, south asians, anglos, irish and south africans

get romanianised israel