Having sex with your cousins when you're growing up is normal in Latin America and Iberia

>Having sex with your cousins when you're growing up is normal in Latin America and Iberia

WTF I WISH I WAS LATINO NOW

>tfw I showered with my female cousin when we were 10 and we kissed

Second or third cousins is weird but you can go for it if you want.

how the hell did this happen

cousin stigma is all social
there is nothing biologically wrong with it

Idk we were all on holiday together at my grandmas and we got out of the pool and showered.

Same here

My first kiss was with my cousin actually.

Can't speak for the rest, but I find it highly disgusting.

>tfw sadist
>tfw kicked older female cousin several times when I caught her eating outside of Iftar during Ramadan, not knowing that fuqaha exempted her because she was pregnant
>tfw no one else knows

>>Having sex with your cousins when you're growing up is normal in Latin America and Iberia
second cousins, yeah p normal. It's quiet common to see 50-60 yrs old marriages between second cousins, is looked down but still quiet common.
And yeah banging a girl that might or might not be your cousin happens a lot, family reunions have like 50+ attendees, a quarter of them being 13-18 years old horny teenagers, add that a couple of tequila bottles missing from your uncle stash and all the adults being passed out drunk at 4 am, seriously man, what do you expect to happen?

are you allowed to fugg filipino maids?

Why are there so many threads about incest when europe is asleep and the weird countries are awake?

you're not allowed to have fun

we wait for you retards to go to sleep to have real discussions

Barely know my cousins

Yes actually, contract law isn't enforced whatsoever here

I refused making out with my coisin 5 years ago because I was a moralist retard, still regret every day.

>I want to fuck something taboo that wont land me in jail

Just kidnap and fuck a kid. You know you want to.

>My father's grandparents all share the same surname

I think my autism is product of incest from a lot of years.

Also, having sex with your cousins is disgusting.

When I was like 8-9 years old I had bath with my female cousin and I actually shoved my dick inbetween her buttcheeks.
I stopped talking with her from then on and everytime we'd meet in family gatherings we'd just awkardly smile to each other

>tfw travelling to Vienna for holidays at 13 with family
>tfw 9 year old cousin sat in my lap the whole time on my balls
>tfw held an erection for over half an hour

don't feel bad about it. it might be considered less of a taboo, but that doesn't mean they would fuck a fatass anyway

Pakistanis in Britain have an absurdly high right of birth defects due to cousin marriage

>There are posters RIGHT NOW that had qt female cousins instead of manjawed tranny lookalikes

Classic portugal

Actual cousin whom i kissed.

Chimpanzee

Macaco

This is not common here (in the rural zones idk), although I would be lying if I told you that I wouldn't fuck one of my cousins or second cousins

Trap definitively spotted.

and now you will go to hell

I had sex with my sister.

It was actually fantastic.

green text

Unfortunately I'm not much of a storyteller. I'll do what I can (but no greentext).

Basically the first time it happened we were sitting watching a movie. Our parents were out doing whatever, so we got "comfortable" (read: underpants). It wasn't that weird since we were close as siblings and it was hot in the house.

Anyway, we're under the blanket watching and there's a sex scene. Well, I was at that age where...you know. Hard in an instant. Around that time she hugged me closer and went to lean on me, and...yeah. She felt it, started poking fun, I poked fun back.

Eventually she got naked to prove a point (I think I was saying she stuffed her bra or something), and started saying I stuffed my boxers and was just projecting. So, I got naked too, still hard from the movie (and seeing her naked, obviously).

We just stood there for a bit, looking at each other. The teasing had gone down and the tension was up. Eventually she came over to me a bit, and I went over to her. We were basically touching.

And then we went for it. We started to kiss, which became making out, and then I was grabbing her ass and tits, she was grabbing my cock...we were all over each other.

Not much to tell after that, really. It was basic, missionary sex, with some doggy-style thrown in. I ate her out, and she sucked me off.

There was no awkwardness afterwards, either. Just a lot of laughing and "I can't believe we just did that". But, we both loved it, so we kept fucking every chance we had.

Eventually I moved away for work, and she moved away for school, so we couldn't fuck anymore, but we exchanged pics and did some ERP together.

post your cousins

A la prima se le arrima

This is why Canada will never surpass Vermont in maple syrup quality.

Incest ratings

>Top tier
Mom-son

>Ok tier
Father-daughter

>Shit tier
Brother-sister

>Horse shit tier
Mom-daughter, sister-sister, brother-brother

>Kill yourself
Father-son

I fucked my cousin just an hour ago

>father-daughter above brother-sister

"No".

It's just abhorrent. I may be biased because my sister is a disgusting landwhale but I see no way a brother could ever get horny for his sister.

>Tfw had sex with cousin without knowing he was

What the actual fuck