Suppose to be losing weight

>suppose to be losing weight
>Ate 4000 calories today

>>Ate 4000 calories today
never even came close to such numbers EVER. how did you do it?

its like the flags between these posts got mixed up

>lost 25kg last year
>already put back on 15kg

Mom made big dinner and I went ham on it.

we might have more fat people than canada but we also have more skinny people

>25kg

Wtf you fucking fatass

>1500 calories a day
>still not losing weight

You must be writing it wrong the shit you're eating has to be higher there is no physical way you wouldn't lose weight at 1500 calories a day.

>surely these 3 burgers, slice of cake and diet coca cola don't count towards my daily calories

just cycle for hour

how many days? it takes a while, user...

supposed to be finn

hours*

>1500 calories a day
kek, stop lying to yourself
probably more like 3500

>People still think calories in calories out only diet works.

Yes, science does think that. That's literally the basis of losing and gaining weight.

>tfw obese but unable to stop eating

Pls kill me before it gets even worse.

Have you tried the Maduro diet?

I dont believe you. An average fast food meal including a milkshake or soft serve at the end can easily add up to 4k calories

does it make you duro?

And flaco

Write here what you ate and how much in grams or oz.

Not possibru. Also, cardio is your friend

that's sopa de macaco te pone flaco

i want to gain weight but eating 3k5 calories is so hard how do you fatties fo it

>Lost 10kg (22 pounds) in the last 3 months

The secret is to starve to death and a lot of selfhate.

Use that selfhate to work out. Hate gives you strenght, put it to good use.

>lol if I eat 1500 calories and burn 3000 I will not burn any fat

I use the hate against my government, works wonders

3500 is nothing
i probably have more stuck between my teeth

how much do you weight?

1500 are not few if you are not excercising at all, they are pretty much as many as you need.
Move your ass. Just walk for 30-60 minutes every 1-2 days or something, it will be enough.

You have to start thinking food as something you need to live and nothing more.

Lift and protein powder

>tfw everyone on this thread eat 3 times a day
At least I can shitpost

400lbs

damn, are you trying to lose weight at least?

not him, he replied for me, i actually only weigh 320lbs and i am 5'10 so it is not that bad really. i've seen worse

Nah I just roll around at the beach and people feed me.

That's not significantly better user, you should try and lose some weight. I know it is had but it can be done. Plus, you are so overweight that you will drop a ton in the first weeks, you will feel the benefits almost immediately if you have some discipline.

Man, get out of that hole. There's always worse but you can get better easier because you are a manlet.

Hey friends, I'd really appreciate some legitimate advice on how to improve my home country

Thanks guys

I can't man mom's chicken tendies are just toooo delicious. I'm going to try adult diapers modeling if I can't get it together. Thanks for caring for me argentina-kun *unsheathes katana*.

>3 times a day
i would fucking starve. what a nightmare.
i eat 3 full meals, sure, but also have snacks like every hour. and shitposting and getting triggered makes me eat even more (emotional eating)

There, I helped you

It's ok, I just want people to be happy.

Like every other fatass that lost some weight I have to encourage everyone to do the same.

>5'10
>manlet
maybe i am fat but i am not a manlet

not him he is a troll
but i am a real deal. it is hard to lose weight because of emotional eating. i post on Sup Forums and everyone triggers me and also i receive delicious yous and i am literally next to the kitchen so i always go there and grab a bite.
to stop eating would like stopping to post on Sup Forums. can you do that? no, you can't.

>5'10
>maybe i am fat but i am not a manlet
mfw
Whatever, somehow people your height is blessed in the getting fit department. You'll have it easier. Just put your mind to it and in 6 months you'll be a totally different person if you only do C25k and do calisthenics

>i am literally next to the kitchen
So am I user. We aren't that different after all, but if you feel like you are easy to get triggered, maybe this site isn't for you. Also, if you keep coming here, you will eventually develop a natural resistance to triggering.

There is no excuse to stop eating. Everytime you feel like you are hungry, go drink a bottle of water (H2O). That will fill you temporarily until your next meal. Also, drinking cold water helps you to lose weight, because the body loses energy beause it has to heat the water. So you are actually losing weight by just drinking water.

what the fuck

thanks, you sound like a nice person user.
most posters here are douchebags. do you happen to be in a good mood today or you are always like that?