Can spics tell the difference between eachother just based on accent because you all sound the same to me?

Can spics tell the difference between eachother just based on accent because you all sound the same to me?

If you can you tell EVERY SINGLE one apart?
Wouldn't Argentinians and Uruguayans sound the same, and Mexicans and Guatemalans sound the same, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0lXP08GO1A0
youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c
youtube.com/watch?v=8HSruiFI35w
youtube.com/watch?v=rpT0L-hubt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=0lXP08GO1A0

Br*tain
youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c

Mexicans are genetically inferior half-human-half-apes.

Butt hurt in 1 minute 16 seconds nice

You can tell if someone is from Cornwall or Northumberland or Essex on your shithole island

oi lad wot did u just say m8? i swear on me mum i'll bash your fkin skull cunt

I can't even tell the difference between you obese bastards and Canadians.

Except for the stereotypical southerner all North Americans sound identical.

Español Neutro no es español mejicano.

You can tell uruguayans apart from argentines by the fact that they would get insanely butthurt if you call them argentines.

I think Guatemalans actually sound very distinct from Mexicans, but I might be wrong.

do americans understand that shit? please say no

i meant to >youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c

Yeah I sure confuse me a cordobes with an uruguayan. Not to mention the Tucumanos qliao, literally sound the same as Uruguayans.

We all speak like Chavo del 8, now leave us alone.

Desu I only really notice Chilean, Rio Platense and Caribbean, other than that all the others could pass as Mexican

Soon everyone will be speaking Mexican mwhahahMWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Argentina we have 5 accents
The Buenos Aires one (in most of the country)
Cordoba (their own thing)
Tucuman and the north west (their own thing)
Cuyo (Mendoza, San Juan) like Chile
North East, like Paraguay

Paraguayans are very recognizable because they make stops while speaking that only exist in their language and come from Guarani.

what accent do the bolivians have?

i can tell who is a nigger and paki simply through their voice over here.

What are you trying to tell us?

That's not my fault. North American speech vareties have many unique characteristics and innovations. If I can't tell the city then I can tell the state or region the speaker is from.
T. Linguistics hobbyist

No, we can't. Everyone sounds the same.

I can't speak for the spics but regional accents in Brazil alone are more diverse than all anglo cunts combined.

they speak very proper Spanish because they were one of the most important colonies, where they had the biggest silver mines, so stronger Spanish colonial presence (even if they have few whites), but the natives who often also speak Aymara or Quechua may conjugate verbs badly or use tenses badly. As in, mistakes of people who have Spanish as their second language.

The places that had viceroyalties since the 1500s like Mexico and Peru+Bolivia speak a Spanish more similar to the one of Spain, while the places that were backwaters without a lot of Spanish bureaucrats have more archaisms like Vos instead of Tu.

We have few Pakis here and in my experience they are very high pitched. As in, their voice contributes more than their looks to them being unattractive.

>If you can you tell EVERY SINGLE one apart?
depends on how far apart they are from each other. Example, a colombian costeño and a venezuelan sound almost identical to me. A colombian from the Santanderes region sound almost identical to andean venezuelans. Andean colombians sound almost identical to costa ricans. Colombans from the southwest sound almost identical to ecuadorians Uruguayans and people from Buenos aires and entre ríos province sound almost identical. And so on.... you get the point

arguably, Brazil, Portugal and Azores speak 3 different languages.

Someone paint los estados unidos green

Of course, you inbred.

Accents that are very easy to tell apart for Salvadorans:

Chilean accent
Argentinian accent
Colombian accent
Venezuelan accent
Cuban accent
Guatemalan accent
Mexican accent
Panamanian accent
Uruguayan accent

Guatemalan and Mexican accent are very similar, but you still can tell them apart.

This

I once heard someone from Monterrey speaking and I had a hard time telling it apart from the colombian accent.

who is this semen deamon?

Yes

>who is Victoria Justice

Do you live under a rock, bro?? It's my girlfriend.

Do you have mexicans that can't roll R's? Because somewhere there in your neighbourhood can't. Don't know if costa rica or guatemala or one of those tiny little shits no offense intended. And I don't mean puelto jlico that can't even into the R realm.

i can tell if someone is from argentina or cuba
everything else gets blurry

I don't watch tv

Ticos pronounce the "R" like the British.

No I can't understand it at all

From my perspective there's Brazil and the rest is all boludos. Guiana or whatever the fuck that country is doesn't count, it's like hyperpoland.

some costaricans can't into RRRRR's

Didn't know people like that still existed desu senpai

Idk... Speaking about me I can't roll it, but everyone else can.

Hey fucking pussies, I'd really appreciate some legitimate advice on how to improve my home country

Thanks guys

Yup, you were right. This triggers me so damn much
youtube.com/watch?v=8HSruiFI35w

Wth?

Guatemalans sound close to Chiapanecos, but Chiapas has more than one accent.
Many if not most of our states have it's own accent, but the further a place is from another, you might find more accents. I guess the same happens in Guatemala and other cunts.

>he didn't watch zoey 101 growing up

Burn the anglos

We don't particularly care about gringo tv here.
I mean the most popular stuff yeah but that's stuff like dr house and all that.

Fuck, may as well be, it's easier to understand people speaking Galician for me than people speaking European Portuguese.

It sounds very dumb to be honest, like if they have food on their mouth or something

I don't watch tv either and I had no idea who that bitch was until you guys named her.

Here you go, again. You better check em

I was traveling around Ecuador with a Colombian guy i met in a hostel.

The local people there could tell he wasn't from Ecuador, but they weren't sure what his accent was, despite the two countries sharing a border.

My Spanish isn't the greatest, but I understood a few shopkeepers when they asked if he was from Spain.

He also told me that Colombians stereotype Ecuadorian Spanish as being "cute" and almost childlike it in its intonations.

You're missing out so many qts then

>dumb degenerate sluts

no thanks

What's the story?

Can people from UK and Ireland tell the difference between eachother just based on accent because you all sound the same to me?

Nah, jk, I can notice the accent difference between you. YE

This Aint no got time for that

My kind of girls

It's weird though, I don't watch tv anymore but not knowing her is like not knowing Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Miley or Hilary Duff.

ecuadorian spanish sound like a mix between peruvian and mexican. It's pretty strange. How did the dude you were traveling with look like? If it wasn't by the accent, they could've realized he was colombian by the way he looked

Yeah it's not like she's an obscure celebrity or something

hell no

Do you have any idea of the SIZE of this place? Even fucking Mexico is enormous and the languages changes in a continuum.

I wouldn't know ariana if it wasn't for the bombs in the uk, hilary and selena for obvious memes, and the others I'm clueless unless I search them. Which I won't.

To be honest, the guy was a freak.

I don't mean to say he looked strange - he was just disorientingly tall, especially by Latin American standards. I think he was close to 6'4" / 193cm.

OP es un argie chi btw

i don't watch tv either and i only know hillary duff from your list (and i wish i didnt since it is embarrassing to admit i know who she is)

Fuck off mong. England has historically been a cesspit of inbreeding, that which became even worse after those rich enough to leave were able to uproot and start new lives in the American, Australian, Canadian and New Zealand colonies.
You lot are essentially the leftovers with ancestors too poor and lower class to be able to get off your miserable wet rock of an island.
You're probably some Paki rape baby, to boot.

Calm down

>argie chi
what's that?

literally proving his point

>let me tell you about your country

Yeah because people in Newcastle, London, Wales and Scotland speaks with the same accent.

Bolivian accent is so weird, i had a bolivian friend in the university and i always had to tell him to repeat what was he saying because he was speaking too fucking fast and low.

Qué estudias/abas

estudio programación.

Te preguntaba porque acá los peruanos y bolivanos van todos a estudiar auditoría (contadores) y programación. Tienen una facilidad para las matemáticas pero una impresionante carencia en habilidades humanísticas y administrativas. NO intento ser racista es sólo mi experiencia inb4 algún adolorido.

Creo que es la sangre indigena user, como los alemanes o Dravidianos (de la India), tienen mucha mas dificultad en la empatia y expresarse, mientras que cosas que Sup Forums definiria como autistas se les da bien.

most of the times but sometimes it's hard, i can tell apart an argie from a peruvian but not from a uruguayan

WTF i'm moving to Costa Rica!

My favorites are from Costa Rica to Venezuela.
youtube.com/watch?v=rpT0L-hubt4