Am British, Ask questions

good ones...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_language#/media/File:Wales.cardiff.slow.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what inspired you to make this thread
i don't accept answers under 500 words

Some historical bitterness there but OK I will...

Actually how about between 1939 - 1945 words.

Explain this

That's from Wales.
They have nether been domesticated.

How about your thinking of paki and pajeet?

As for "Paki", would not advice you say it around white natives, they become very offended. How ever,Paki's are cool with it, they my accept it and call you there whit'y or chicken nugget.

Not sure about java-programmers, don't see many of them around.

You want the scoop?

Ok real question here
What do you think about gentryfication and how has affected you?

[I'm working class]
The only examples I can think of this are American. And nothing of the sorts to my knowledge, is happening in my area.

As for large city's like London etc. low income people are being forced-out (economically). And more and more are communicating instead of living in city's, which is no better (economically) either, public transport is shit and expensive.

please ask me if you would like a more spastic answer.

**specific**

Holy shitballs please turn off your autocorrect.

why would anyone care

Don't you mean pacific?

Yeah, its cancer i'm sorry...

Do the British youth like to dance?

>a more spastic answer.
refuse to accept this was a mistake

Is good weed hard to find in Britain?

Um, depends really. Not in general I think.

My Generation does not really go out much, country's kinda shit and theirs not much to do.

People still go out, but only on week-ends to get so drunk you forget where you are, and may even register on a new level of conciseness.

The wonders of the modern age.

What do you find creepy that non-British people stereotype British people as.

Dance, boy, dance!

oh, well

I think i understood what you tried to say with your Jap tier grammar

Have you or your aspirations been affected by it and how?

Weed is illegal, but its fucking every where, and yes there's good shit some where I guess.

Being the bad guys in all movies. wonder if its an inferiority complex.

Do British people like spicy food?

Who is considered the ideal British woman and man?

Failed normie here, let me help OP out a bit.

Lucky that I'm fairly well off otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford to live where I grew up. It's shit.
Yes, raving is a huge part of our culture.
No, but it's expensive.

Yeah, I did not check that one over.

Not really (yet), in a direct way. As for indirect, in the UK towns are kinda looked over City's get more, in the case of jobs etc.

Yes!, very much so.

What feature do most British men look for in a woman. For Americans, it is smile and breasts. (though recently a round butt is becoming more important amoung the youth).

What sites could you say were gentryfied in the last decades and what are the signs if gentryfication there? Do you think younger generations are conscious about gentryfication?

Kind of a hard one, even harder with the class system.

Working class: Would be some one who became middle class, and is still every much working class.
+ extra points for hummer

Middle class: some one with more money. most likely their own ass.
+ points for looking down on people

High-wanker snob: Queen, and King (I have no idea) Jews I guess ?

I can only really speak about London but Shoreditch would probably be the most obvious example. It was the old "east end" and traditionally very rough, but is now one of the most expensive/hip neighbourhoods in London. The gentrification of Shoreditch specifically seems to have engulfed the entire borough of Hackney, all the dodgy parts of Islington, and is now pushing out into *really* ghetto parts of Haringay.

No idea, some areas of this country you could be forgiven for thing a group of women on a night out are sex-workers. In how they act and dress.

Biggest red flag is "art" ""galleries"" springing up. First come the artists, then the young flock in behind, then those behind the trends etc.

Before you know it where your friendly neighbourhood heroin dealer used to loiter there'll be a vintage clothes and falafel stall.

People are concious of it, but resistance is not organised, or people aren't as angry in any case as in other cities (Barcelona, Berlin off the top of my head.)

Yeah, I've know about some areas of London become that way. And as I'm up in the Midlands area, Its happening "sort-of" but its not, um.

there just making areas look better then they did.

gentryfication as a topic in the UK is not really talked about and/or discussed. The word itself is foreign to most UK people.

*** thinking ** fucking hell i'm gonna off my self

tell me the history of Britain in a nutshell

Eh, I dunno, I think most Londoners/South East are aware of it. One thing I have noticed is the trend of converting old industrial spaces into (overpriced) flats seems to have carried on even in cities even where there's plenty of space, like Manchester and Liverpool.

Its funny I've seen some of the art and its awful.
Tile : "Pissing police women" 10/10 The Sun newspaper

Interesting, do you think there is legislation to protect the original residents from being directly or indirectly excluded from their comunities? If not, do you think there will be and how?

Agreed

What are welsh people like?
mothers side is welsh and apparently there is family church over there, but don't know anything about the people except that the language is autistic

people lived hear etc.
Romans came
Romans left
Made a Nation
Conquered half the world + killed a lot of people
Helped kick start America
Gave up the world
WW1
WW2 - nice try Germany
EU - Germany please you lost, stop trying to take over Europe
Brexit

I think thats it.

There aren't really any safeguards, nor will there be under a Tory govt at least. There is social housing (council houses) all through London, even in very posh parts, and it is meant to look after people who've grown up in the area, but there isn't enough. I know in the runup to the Olympics 'troublesome' families ended up getting moved to different cities altogether for example.

There is a housing shortage, and it's not really the councils fault, it's central govt planning and policy desu.

Nope.
The building itself if its old, cant be messed with. (look-up "listed buildings")
And for the future, I'm really unsure if the government would.

Ok I guess.

They also like to wast lots tax money on having their dead "language" painted on all public signs [ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_language#/media/File:Wales.cardiff.slow.jpg ] case in point.

Even when no one in wales really reads or speaks it.

how do you feel bout muslims

Oh they speak it when they want to cheese us off

I was thinking of going to bongland for vacation, dont want to go to london, what other interesting places are worth going/visiting over there?

How do I join a Pakistani rape gang?