youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8
youtube.com/watch?v=qnuJcdVz8nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good thread

first for Cara

cum lol

what the fuck

cãrá

Lads I think my balding phase started. I'm losing a decent amount of hair when I'm taking a shower and it scares the shiet out of me.

I'm only 21 why must G*d be so cruel

Start taking a multi vitamin that includes biotin

how do you properly perform oral sex on a girl, buds

you don't

suck her penis

bad post
you don't touch a girls benor

>tfw no meth head gf

lmaoing at wypipo

i love you, anomymous!

me on top

Black Skin is so lit and Melanin is straight 100

how do we fix white women?

I don't even understand these "memes" anymore
>just mention white and it's funny

im gay

(I'm happy)

You really have to get in there

You cup the entire vagina with your mouth and just breathe in and out

im a homosexual male

I just fuck the hot black girls to make the black bois insecure, very few are actually attractive

They are irredeemable

Someone asked me what music I'm listening to on my phone and I said Animal Collective and they said aren't they some boy band and asked if I was gay and walked off laughing a little bit

I think I need better friends

SHE MADE ME HATE THIS CITY

IMMEDIATELY

well...they're super gay after all so idk

They aren't wrong. Animal Collective is the most normiecore """"""indie""""""band in the world.

Let me guess, you are also a big fan of Neutral Milk Hotel?

I have unironically know this to be true on many occasions.

The funniest part about this is that American houses are so shit that you can just punch a hole in the wall lol

Learn how to use bricks you fucking retards.

>m-muh plywood and drywall castle

not really, NMH is pretty garbage imo

idk why mu shitters shill them so much

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ-CmHZrKHU

TACATA

rnh music

conquer us

good night cum chan

lol no

why

man fuck having borders and laws and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

Best music video of the 2010s

We have enough problems as it is

>living in tiny shitbox brick house because you have no space and no forests

Stay jealous

what if Canada(not tories or quebec) just formed a single country with the northernmost midwest states and just creates one single depressing as hell central north american country

Honestly your whole society is so repugnant to me that I would rather live in a hovel in Arkansas then have to eke out a living amongst the most autistic nation ever created.

nonsensical post

SHE MADE ME HATE THIS CITY

IMMEDIATELY

indianafag?

>tfw no thicc colombian gf to crush me with her thighs

there's a monster outside my room, can i get a glass of water?

Kys

i thought this ad for printing services said "Free Pints" and i got really thirsty for a pilsner

Stop being Islamophobic and let Muhammad in your house for free shit

(Darkness) Lost destiny, (endless) far outcry, (despair) they hear you, fear no more
(Coldness) Numb feeling, (blackened) whole dizziness, (no sound) deep scars, feel no pain
(Captured) No sanity, (helpless) body aching, (ultimate) control your, dreadful fate
(Powerless) Invisible, (lifeless) real enemy, (no breath) ruin your mind, falling deep down

I've got corpse hands
all dried, cracked, bloodied, purplish fingers/knuckles and constant vasoconstriction prevents enough blood from circulating in them to keep them looking alive

BOOOOOOOO!!

my nipple is bleeding
swimming in a pool with too high chlorine levels + dry skin made them sting the rest of the day. now they've scabbed up and I just picked one of them without paying attention. my nipples will probably be scabbed forever.

went ahead and picked the remaining scabs off
I'm a buffoon. now it's sleep time

BASED CARAPOSTING

b0nd was the most successful robot ever. It was built by the man, who's name was never discovered. The man did say something one time, the man said that he has a code name which is hidden in the robots brain, the code name hides his real name, if you know how to unveil it.

Quite simple to trigger brits for a couple of cheap (You)s

Shivangi
helllo..

2:23pmMe
how are uu?
koi phone shone nhi
?
kya baat hai?
2:25pmShivangi
bas vaise hi pehle tym nai tha..ab aap..nai ho.
2:25pmMe
matlab?
mai toh yehi hu
maine kaha jana hai?
2:26pmShivangi
kuch ni..aur batoo kaise ho aap itne dino se baat nai ki..
2:27pmMe
hmm.. yea.. mai theek hu.. vo pehle tournament tha na
chess ka
2:28pmMe
are u alrite?
sab theek hai na?
2:28pmShivangi
i knw ma bro told me..yaa em f9..

I've been drinking nonstop for three days

and how are you lads doing across the pond?

Last week I left a note on Laura's desk | Sollux thinking of Terezi with a heart around her; SO MANY SPARKLES AND HEARTS
It said I love you signed anonymous friend | Shot of the letter lying on a desk, it says "ii love you

>hmm.. yea.. mai theek hu

i see what you did there

agent1510 - Today at 7:29 AM
Hello
I need your help in rating this

Hello?
Pancake - Today at 7:35 AM
Just needs road lines.
agent1510 - Today at 7:35 AM
Thats in the town
This is a county i made
Pancake - Today at 7:35 AM
Zoom in?
agent1510 - Today at 7:35 AM
k

Pancake - Today at 7:38 AM
Maybe a little less grids, otherwise it is fine.
agent1510 - Today at 7:39 AM
1-10?And 1 being I should Kms and 10 being i can make this into an actual game
Pancake - Today at 7:39 AM
1 jkjk
I think about a 5.
agent1510 - Today at 7:40 AM
Is this enough to get me into IDU development team?
Pancake - Today at 7:41 AM
No.
It requires way more work
A little bit more then my Mohawk Valley game, if you ever played that.
agent1510 - Today at 7:41 AM
Guess how long this took to make
Pancake - Today at 7:42 AM
2 months?
agent1510 - Today at 7:42 AM
Shorter
1 day?
longer
1 year?
shorter
5 seconds?
longer
10 years
agent1510 - Today at 7:43 AM
No shorter than that means I would be 3 when i started building
Pancake - Today at 7:43 AM
1 second.
agent1510 - Today at 7:43 AM
its 1 month

Sentinel Roroan Rousseau, Wolf of the Skies (male Troll).
He is 73 years old, having been born on the 6th of Aeguary, 472 years after the
fall of the Seleucarian Empire.
He is ranked 963rd in Achaea.
He is the 107th ranked combatant with a rating of 100.
He is an extremely credible character.
He is not known for acts of infamy.
He is a Freeman in Eleusis.
He is a proud soldier of Eleusis.
He is considered to be approximately 120% of your might.
He is a Beastfriend in the Sentinels of Nature.
He is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
His warcry: 'I have Loved, Lost, Never to Love again.'
He has been divorced once.

During my undergraduate education, I mostly focused on the coding part, but after I won the best project award in the country, I thought of continuing my education, and thus applied to masters degree which was different. More research was involved, better organized and documenting every aspect in any project.

From the very start, I started working in the university in various areas, teaching programming labs (level 1, level 2, level 3). Managing and administrating of cluster machines for parallel programming courses. Web master and web developer for the official LCPC site (part of computer science department). I also taught as a substitute for instructors for 1 to 3 weeks in several classes. Giving tutorials which are set bi-monthly which covers linux basics, openmpi, php, and general computer science news.

I also managed all the technical part for local and regional programming competitions which took place in LAU. My job was to set a highly secure environment where competitors can write and submit codes to the judge using special applications. The judge's answer will then be sent back to the competitors; creating a silent live interactive judging system. I set a master machine and cloned it to all other PCs via image. After that, testing for each machine (around 50) is a must to make sure no unexpected errors upon deployment. The success of successive competitions, allowed LAU to host this event along all the years since 2008.

Other than the technical side, my research work started upon choosing my thesis, from reading what is currently published, I was able to propose better ideas. This encouraged me to continue my education even further to reach the highest degrees and learn more about the intellectual of others to improve mine.

My aim is to be able to come with feasible ideas that can be implemented to support the community and by so leaving my marks as an effective and supportive member for the coming generations.

I know a weenie man
He owns a weenie stand
He sells most anything
From hot dogs on down!

One day I’ll change his life
I’ll be his weenie wife
Hot dog! I love that weenie man!

what is this form of autism

Anonki jak kisne xD Siedzimy sobie z sebixami i karynami na zewnątrz, wiadomo grunt to dobra miejscówka hue hue. Podjeżdża furą jakiś Janusz i zaczyny wyrywać Karyny, mówi że u niego na chacie zajebista inba i żeby z nim się zabrały. Karyny nie takie przyziemne, nie dają się tak łatwo wyrwać. Janusz mówi że wszyscy możemy się zabrać. Dojeżdżamy na miejsce, ten prowadzi nas do kuchni. Super impreza kurwo. Zostawia nas samych i mówi że idzie po szkło. Zaczyna polewać. Wóda smakuje jak woda z solą ale karyny już zakręcone W końcu wszyscy są już mocno zalani. Gość proponuje żebyśmy odpoczęli prowadzi nas do spiżarni.
WTF.exe trzyma nas tam całą zime. Aha, zapomniałem powiedzieć. Jestem ogórkiem.

Quality thread

Too bad this autist NEET Larper Footkraut virgin has to come and shit it up all the time.

I don't know, I don't read posts that are more than a few lines unless they're in the meme arrow format, ie

>le
>etc
>etc
>etc

im scared

hold me

no man should have power like this

This is the only sense of power he'll ever have in his pathetic life. He'll never be a normal weight, he'll never have any friends, etc

You're alright even if your country did produce an annoying tennis player who has a boring ass playstyle that I'm probably going to have to suffer through for the next 15 years.

Uh not really much of a secret that I haven't really enjoyed being staff for awhile.
And honestly I've been terribly lazy when it comes to development work as of recent.
Furthermore I'm wanting to focus on my life more, so I'm just leaving the team.
I'll still be around in TS and shit, and I have no qualms against teaching/helping you guys if you need anything
I just really don't want to carry around a Staff tag when I really have no desire to be, nor do I put in enough work to
really be considered decent.

Uh again, feel free to contact me if you wish to learn how to use Luckperms, Griefprevention, etc..
Obviously I can't help you on the server, but I can walk you though some tips and tricks.
Additionally most of what I can teach you won't really be of any use unless you have perms for it.

>couldn't find wallet when I left for work
>out of cigarettes
aaaahhHHHHH

«(16:26:34)» OMG
«(16:26:36)» WE LOST CILLE
«(16:26:39)» AT A GAY BAR
«(16:26:41)» we dont know where she is
«(16:26:44)» she never came back to the room
«(16:26:59)» n she can widn it up
«(16:27:02)» n then she coudl text us...
«(16:27:04)» and then announce that
«(16:27:43)» u were with me + mandy @ gay bar
«(16:27:48)» then u went off with someone else ;p

A beautiful goddess visits you in the dead of the night and hands you the phone. You take it, and whisper into the receiver, “hello taco bell are you hiring today?”. You woke up, it was just a dream. Yet you felt something odd, something is pushing you to go to tacobell

You change out of your pajamas and "mr. cuddles fan" shirt and rush. Then you rushed outside, you started up your car and drove to the nearby taco bell. You hurriedly got out of the car and you entered the tacobell. The goddess you saw was in the counter and she said "Welcome to tacobell! What's your order?"

Your heart raced, you stuttered when you tried to talk to her. You saw a badge at the right of her chest, saying "Jenny Hazelyn,Branch Manager". After moments of standing there being in awe of her beauty, you finally pulled yourself together and you said "Are you hiring?". She smiled and giggled, she said "Sir it's the middle of the night, come back tomorrow sir". You left the tacobell branch with a smile on your face and went home. You lied on your bed, still thinking of her. You were lovestruck.

You went back to tacobell for breakfast. Having not slept your eyes were bulging out. Then again, you saw her, your heart raced fast again. You jolted "Are you hiring now?". She said "Yes, we are, but I'm afraid my assistant manager will be the one to handle you," she then continued "it was a tiring night and I have to go home" as she yawned right after. She turned her back and walked a few meters before reaching out to the door knob of the door found some meters away from the counter. Afraid of letting her slip away you said, "may I have your number?". She paused a moment before turning towards you. She grabbed some tissue beneath the counter, wrote something on it then gave it to you. Meanwhile, you just stood there looking at her face, amazed by the beauty. She then left and you looked at the writings on the tissue, it said "I have a boyfriend".

To Be Continued...

go this in the mail

When the Devil himself roamed the Earth with his legion there were angels that tried to stop him. God sent them in efforts of trying to stop them from spreading chaos and destruction. But, not all of the demons wreaked havoc during the war. Some of them raped humans, forcefully doing unwanted things to them and letting them bear the horror that they have experienced until they die. An angel saw this things happen and tried to do something about it. The Angels name is St. Micheal, he crafted multiple amulets and gave them to all of the women that have been impregnated by the demon. Each amulet had a different power, from letting the wearer heal others to letting the wearer wield holy flames that burn anything evil. But, the Devil heard of the angel's effort and he made an amulet too. The amulet he made is made from one of the St. Micheal's amulet in fact it was the first one he made, which he stole from one of the women and killed her. After crafting the amulet he gave it to the newly born child of the woman. Now that Zion is a teenager, he suddenly had visions of what have happened and he's now trying to discover all of it. Even if it would lead him to the underground level's of the Vatican.

Okay I like this one.

be honest, are you gonna rub your cock between her arsecheeks?

>arse

don't do this

it sounds funnier than asscheeks

British bastardizations of our glorious language are gross desu

literally can not stop masturbating wtf

How many times today?

youtube.com/watch?v=qnuJcdVz8nM

jesus christ, why is drumpf so stupid and why are americans so dumb?

When she arrived at McDonalds she was so hungry she ordered a large double quarter pounder with cheese meal and a bacon cheeseburger. She never ordered so much food in her life. Grabbing a seat at a table, observing the feast before her, Beth drooled with anticipation. As she bit into the bacon cheeseburger her taste buds exploded in her mouth. Oh, it was so juicy and tender, the best thing Beth had ever eaten, how could she have denied herself this for so long? Moaning with pleasure, taking two larger bites, Beth was officially no longer a vegan. Her french fries tasted so delicious and salty as she crammed them in her face. They made her thirsty, though, so Beth took a huge gulp of her very first soda. Sweet! It was so unbelievably sweet! Beth loved the way the soda tickled her throat and made her belly feel warm and fuzzy. Plunging into her double quarter pounder with one hand while shoveling french fries in her face with the other Beth was in heaven. She felt so stuffed, and could barely get halfway through her second cheeseburger before she put it down. Upset that she couldn’t finish her meal, she started to get up when a wave of determination hit her. What was she doing? She was free to eat whatever she wanted and she was throwing food away? She sat her skinny ass back down and scarfed the rest of the burger, ignoring her protesting stomach. Finishing her soda, she let out a loud belch and rubbed her full tummy, admiring the tiny bulge that formed beneath her abs. Beth fell in love with junk food that day, changing her life forever.

bought a new toothbrush and when i got home, there "white priviledge toothbrush" was written on the back of the packaging in pen

am I welcome and invited aswell?

I implore you to not misconstrue our leader's apparent lack of intelligence with American intelligence.

first

This is the ultimate Story. Add One Line Then Send it to the next person.
One day Jimmy got on his bike and went into town.
Jimmy then saw Jay Leno, and accidentally rode the bike over his chin.