This is objectively the best state, right?

This is objectively the best state, right?

Yes.

>inb4 hillbillies

No.

The best state is any midwest state minus those Minnesota faggots

It is minority wh*te and majority Chicano so yes

going there for the summer (specifically near San Fran)
what am i in for

most relevant does not mean best

homeless people, tech geeks, and vegan hipsters

"Best state" is a loaded statement and subjective and context dependent, therefore meaningless, and the purpose of the thread in it's entirety is a mere distraction from the actual issue facing the United States concerning an inequality of representation Californian issues on a federal level while areas that seriously require development and economic stimulation are left to rot.

Why are western states bigger than eastern states?

Terrain and population

Eastern states were based on more natural boundaries such as rivers or mountain ranges, when it got later on most states were divided up into squares since they were mostly just the plains, hence the tons and tons of squarelike states

In addition, the rate at which certain states were populated varied significantly, with states such as California coming around in the 1850's and others such as New Mexico coming too in the 20th century

Stay away from the slums and avoid the homeless at all costs if possible.
Also watch where you step

I support their efforts in resisting Drumpf's tyranny, the United States Climate Alliance was a bold move on their part.

Its like they're twins or something

despite being summer, itll be cold

The east bay is hotter, and it gets close to 93F(humid). Everything south of the Oakland coliseum is a shithole or pajeet territory

It's a good state, but expensive to live in and filled with people that can be, admittedly, difficult to get along with. To be honest, I don't hate California, I just resent how much attention they get nationally when other states are literally decaying shitholes that no one seems to think need fixing.

i live in san fran
once you get used to all the homeless people it's a nice city. Take a visit to the academy of sciences if you can and avoid tourist traps like fisherman's wharf. Watch out for wild sjws.

> hobofornia
Yea sure

Nice place, im from finland
Lots of butifell asians

>not wanting to sit on comfy benches and look out on the bay, alcatraz, and the oakland hills

San fran beaches are terrible

you shut your goddamn mouth

the one by Ghiradelli square and and the presidio are great

and who the fuck can hate the oceanbeach

is oakland really that bad?
tv told me that literal GTA is going on there

No, this is the best one

its getting gentrified, so the dindus are getting pushed out by the cost of living and yuppies moving in. Doesnt mean it isnt still full of crime though. The west oakland/furitvale area is full of neighborhoods with gated windowed houses and iron fences everywhere

Lmao

lowest IQ of all the states

whites are a minority

highest income tax of all states, 13%

33% or so of all welfare recipients live there despite the state only being 12% of the country's population

currently trying to pass single payer healthcare that would cost $400 billion,with no clear plan on how to pay for it, also it would cover illegals

at least 2.5 million illegals, with no effort to remove them

I have lived in Wyoming, New Mexico, Florida, North Dakota, and currently living in Kansas, can confirm this is true

Yes yes, someday I'll jump the border... Just watch me Sup Forums!

I actually like the midwest

The most powerful, probably.

Is it because they cover more than half of the West coast?

Northern Georgia, South Carolina or Eastern Tennessee are objectively the best places to live in the USA

You cannot disprove me

>guns
>shrimp n grits
>southern bbq
>Appalachian mountains for hiking and tubing
>warm and sunny
>low cost of living and gas
>Andrew Jackson 's house
>Atlantic ocean five hours away max
>toptier comfy cities like Nashville, Greenville, Charleston, Savannah, Asheville all nearby
>Atlanta for any big-city degeneracy you might need

God's gift to the USA that region