This is what mexico would've been like if spain had minded their own fucking business

this is what mexico would've been like if spain had minded their own fucking business

t.

None of them had any domesticated animals for transport.

But skyscrapers and hypertechnology are products of Empiricism, the Scientific Method, Objectivity, coupled with Western capital systems and economic models.

More likely is that we'd see an advanced Aztec society, developed from within its own context and beliefs of the world. Hard to imagine what that would be like but it wouldn't be anything like the OP pic anyways.

You don't need them when you have Aztech

da white man be keeping us down yo

Nope, isolation doesn't lead to technological development, unless you're on a relatively isolated island or something. Human progress is pushed by suffering and conflict, but hopefully we'll nuke ourselves out of existence soon enough.

Yeah, Chicanos should teach Mexicans about their History and culture.

Aztecs were black!

i fucking hate argentinos so fucking much fuck you

Why does he look Japanese?

We know, and love it, btw CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

me and my eses coming to argentina dicks out MIERDA

We are just a couple of decades from becoming a cyberpunk hive

Yeah baby, harder, now go to youtube and get mad at argie vids please!

Or a Somalia 2.0

See, this is why nobody likes you, we hate argenigger waiters too but we dont go around full cholo mode

Kys and take the arjewnigger with you

Speak for yourself my provinciano fren

you won't be laughing when you see my pull up ese
i can't help it

No fool, the Argentinian has a point

It is cringy when el CHICANOOOO says: wE wUZ AztKz n shEiTt

wtf you're suppose to be on my side

>we

>waiter from La Condesa detected

Kys dude or stop posting

Yeah but still, fuck both of them

they were and still are subhumans

i'm going to bed fuck all you

I am on the side of reason

>kys
Regardless of flag:

WHO LET THE Sup ForumsTARD LEAVE ITS CAGE?

Kys my macaque fren, i dont come from that shithole

Aber, Ich liebe dich und deine Bundesland

wtf I hate Spain now

No, it makes no sense.

In other news

Hello guys, how do you say "Moist" in your language?

>Human progress is pushed by suffering and conflict,

No it isn't.

Yup, boat"""person""" from Sup Forums confirmed.

You need to go back.

>ööga bööga Röttencäbbagefööd!!! häns like!
EINE DELICIA

Go back to the potato farm before I call your owner.

Cállate ya, chicano infecto. Y vuelve a la cuadra a ponerle la montura nueva a mis caballos, y limpia mi capa, y lava mis pies y dile a tu esposa que vaya calentando mi cama.

Dont get butthurt, my simian friend

If peaceful contact had been established with Westerners or if the Chinese had come into contact with us before they did, what would the Americas look like?

A big ass California or phillipines

If we think realistically, what would actually happen is America would conquer its way all the way down to Panama. Trail of tears would expand threefold.

Peaceful contact was established by Westerners in all cases. What happened in the Americas was the inevitable result of a far greater power meeting inferior ones. In the long term, in the case of the British, the natives might as well not have been there at all.

The Spanish just had a different (albeit inferior, evidenced by current times) way of doing things.

Draining the lake was a mistake

>literature and science cannot be used by other cultures

damn, imagine being this autistic

>this is what mexico would've been like if spain didn't colonize them and instead the British colonized them.

America would be playing second fiddle in North America instead of Mexico if they were settled by the Brits

Scary to think about Tbh

Because natives are mongoloids, duh.

>British colonization

Jamaica tier.

>Spanish colonization
El Salvador tier

Nah they'd just be a Southern Canada at best. The U.S would never play second fiddle to anyone in the western hemisphere.
The Brits killed the injuns, not had sex with them.

>Peaceful contact was established by Westerners in all cases.
AASKLKSKALSKASLK

>British colonization

Uganda and Dixieland tier.

Why do Europeans all have a favorite racial group of which to exploit or have sex with?
Anglos love nig nogs
Spaniards liked injuns
Portuguese liked nig nogs and injuns

Explain this to me?

t.chinese dude

Too many months on the boat.

More like this is what Mexico would look like if America colonized it

But maybe the US wouldn't have gotten access to the Pacific if it was the case, it'd limit them a lot. There might even be another country between the US and Mexico (greater than Texas) or in the west coast.

It'd be really interesting to see a "what if" of it. The history of the world would probably be different because that would change US history.

That's true it would've been interesting to have seen basically all of North America be touched by the Anglo. There'd be anglo-mexicans because let's be honest Spain was just being Spain.

For some reason native's cultures did already went to shit before Spain arrived to America

They had impressive ancient civilizations, indeed hundreds of times more developed that those in Europe in that time, but for some reason they went backwards.

kind of egypt

that's not even remotely true.

Even still, they didn't have as many domesticated animals as European civilizations, but they certainly had some.

Also you have to remember that horses, the primary animal for domestication for movement, went extinct on both North and South America around 11,000 BC, they weren't reintroduced until the Spanish "discovered" us.

Shiiiieeeeeet

I think the Inca empire was at around it's highest point the moment Spain discovered the New World.
Kinda hard to know since Spaniards at the time destroyed the few physical records the Incas had

>this is what mexico would've been like if spain had minded their own fucking business

when an entire continent gets destroyed by 5 ships of pig farmers, your culture could not be so great

Look at what he's wearing retard

They didn't have domesticated farm animals so their agriculture wasn't as efficient and thus societies that did form in the Americas reached their carrying capacity much quicker. This meant that civilizations that did form reached their peak and collapsed much more quickly and without as much development as Old World civilizations.

One readily-apparent consequence of this is that specialization of labor and the social stratification that comes with it never became as pronounced in Amerindian societies, so things were, in a sense, somewhat more egalitarian.

real japanese were black.

Daily reminder that the Conquistadores and Isabel did nothing wrong and any intent to deny it is hippy bullshit

>Spanish education

>us
AAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJ LOS CHICANOS
AJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJJJJJJJJJJ
LOS ESTADOS UNIIIIIIDDOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS

I know right, I mean just look at your country, truly shows what Spanish culture is capable of doing :)

> We decided to become independent of Spain.
> Our country fails.
> We blame Spain.

I see.

>by 5 ships of pig farmers
Read a book u cuck

>bolivarians and marxists
truly the pinnacle of the spanish culture

Podemos and Pablo Iglesias seem to agree desu

>PC theocracy

Can a Mexibro translate this for me?
>I am definetly not a Jew disguised as a Mexican