Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZUnc25qXhk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hifYpfW4NjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Poland

>Poorland

you earning below average doesn't mean the data was fabricated

Christ's sake, Ukraine!!

Seems about right. Conversion between kr/euro kind of fucks it up though.

I earn about 3000 euro after taxes.

The power of Kommunism :D

>there are countries below Greece

I'm a student and I'm still not working, I was talking about my friends/parents wage that are lower than 400€

628 euros after taxes. I got shitty social science degree and i just started working in bank so i think it is ok for me because I still have 500 euros after payong for my room

Depends on the region, i think wages in Bucharest are much larger on average.

TFW it was 1000 in 2013

Was Crimea really worth it?

Oil prices. You guys need to diversify your economy.

Crimea barely affected our wages.

Yes, access to black sea.

>Italy
>Over 1500

That's bullshit, average joe gets like 700-800 euro

you also ahve some rich people. this is about average wage, not median wage

Fair enough. Personally I always supported the takeover of Crimea anyways.

see
keep in mind the pic says average, not median, which means those numbers are inflated by a relatively small population of very wealthy people. Median is a more accurate measure of how much an average person earns.

also
>poortugal

>have no jobs
>still somehow richer than toilet cleaner belt
CANNOT FABRICATE

Spanish data seems pretty accurate, even if I earn like 1k after tax. Feels bad being poor just because I am young.

>Being a nation of middle class NEETs makes us better than slavs

yea 0,7% economy growth is amazing

?

0,7 per quarter is shit

About 2000 euro after tax (tax is ~33%)

>t. Ciro Esposito

lul, 0.7 of 1.2T$ is waaaay greater that 1.1 of 0.49T$ lmao

>Not having a trillion dollar economy in 2k17

lmao

your country is shit you were without communism and you still can't be in the top 10 despite being in Europe lmao at you spanish nigger

>ll
0.46*T $

Clay isn't free

>Playing Le communist card

We were a fascist dictatorship just 10 years before you got out of russia's hands, We didn't have Marshall Plan and all those goodies than the rest of europe enjoyed either, just like you.

>mfw Iberian peninsula has a grater GDP than the entire Russia
What do you even produce anyway aside from vegetables? I can'T think of a single Spanish product.

Facism is better than communism anytime you retard we didn't have marshall plan too so what?

>tfw we had 2 trillion one just 3 years ago

We are car niggers, like you actually. Don't know about Portugal tho
>We didn't have Marshall Plan and all those goodies than the rest of europe enjoyed either, just like you.

The aboslute STATE of polish reading comprehension.

Marshall plan was irrelevant also i won't post the PISA results becouse you will cry :^)

>We

>Marshall plan was irrelevant
*Tips fedora*
>WAAAAAAAAAAH DONT MAKE ME POST THE PISA SCORES
lmao, the butthurt belt is actually real lmao, Russians are always right

Why Finland though?

portugal what a shame
serious, you cant make worst

>Still not Switzerland tier
Guys, I think we were lied to

you sound more butt hurt than any of my countryman

Don't come to Transylvania, there's already too many regățeni here

When a Bozgor tells you not to come home...
Istvan spotted

I am Transylvanian
This is where regățeni live

>Lithuania

I earn 680 euros after taxes, and I'm blue collar

A-at least we're white, right guyse?

This also applies to us, to a greater extent, and let me tell you, millions of people couldn't even fucking read such was the level of education under the dictatorship. So don't play the communist card on us because fascism was just as bad

Being neet iberian still has more eorth than being slav feels comfy

Can confirm Iberians are vastly superior to samdniggers and easterners.

T. Knower

Proofs

This map is incorrect for all the countries that do not use the Euro. It is misleading and inaccurate to calculate the wage of Romania or any other non-Eurozone country in Euro, because the wage they receive is not in Euro, the consumer prices are not in Euro, the cost of living is not in Euro, this map does not take into consideration the inflation of each country, it is misleading and not accurate map. On top of that, wages vary from sector to sector.

That doesn’t change the fact that we were created by God to serve westerners.

>Sbeniards are richer than Germs

>Ukraine

Its true.

Forgot this

wtf I'm gonna jump hop the wall now

>paying taxes
lmao stay poor

If you have a degree and experience you can make 1000-1200 euros/mo
otherwise no.

>wall
There's no wall there, famigo.

A-are you sure?

Go to bilbao or madrid.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZUnc25qXhk
Bilbao

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hifYpfW4NjI
Madrid

No meketos allowed only poortiguese

Yes, famigo.

What do you mean by ''westerners''? Czech and the entire Europe is part of the western world. Western Europe is not ''the west'', the entire Europe is ''west''. Stop confusing western bloc from the cold war with western world. Czech Republic is richer than Italy, Portugal, Spain and Greece. You should have more national pride than these loosers who rely on false stereotypes and lies to make themselves feel good for their miserable existence.

sweden is supposed to be considerably wealthier by per capita, but their government is really fucking the average folk in the ass

and wtf is going on with denmark

You are not Western

We have oil too

sweden is supposed to be considerably wealthier per capita, but their government is really fucking the average folk in the ass

and wtf is going on with denmark

That's pathetic. You're a piece of shit.

This is the last day of your summer
wake up boy
This is the last day of your world
wake up boy

What do you mean by ''western''? Bulgaria is part of the western world. Denmark is not part of western Europe, Denmark is part of Northern Europe, so if by ''western'' you mean western Europe, then you are not ''western'' too. Stay in school kids.

>go to high school, get good grades
>go to university for 5 years and get a master's degree in law with good grades
>earn less than your average toilet cleaner

What did Scandinavia mean by this?

that degrees are useless in 21 century

>Bulgaria is part of the western world
Not really senpai

Kazakhstan is European?

>that happened

That map is bullshit, Transylvania is part of the Western World

Yes, it did, should I send you my diploma as proof?

Transsylvania is part of the Underworld, m8

That cheeky Papua New Guinea

Indonesia and Al Qaeda on suicide watch

>Kazahstan
>orthodox country

this map is so ridiculous on so many levels, i am not going to even comment on it. It's created by some fiction writer bozo. Only someone with half a brain would believe this map, it's so ridiculous. Japan, a country populated by Chinese and Koreans is shown as separate ''civilization'' while China is shown as the same as Vietnam. Greece, the cradle of the so called ''western civilization'' is shown as ''orhodox'', but Poland is shown as part of the ''western civilization''. Its just ridiculous. The only difference between orhodox christianity and catholic and protestant is who is the head of the church, that's the only difference.

That flag is bullshit, he's Mongolian

Post the true map.

Middle ages never ended, you might be the smartest peasant, but you will always be peasant. Only hope for us is complete societal desintegration of Europe like after the fall of WRE.

or use your brain and make a good business?

You just aren't. Do you really group you and your nation in with the French, the British, The Americans etc.?

Yes, and your paycheck too.

>Stay in school kids
yeah, all eastern commieblock countries claim that we're "part of the western world". This is what your teacher will tell you from the 1st grade of primary school

but it's wrong. I don't care what some slav "teacher" says.

Actual western experts, teachers and the like say that eastern europe isn't part of the western world.

are you going to say that north korea is the richest country on earth, just because they say so in NK schools?

he really does

Croats also unironically believe this, because their parents and teachers tell them so from when they're born, so it can't be false, R-RIGHT?

Just cause you keep sending your natives, the gypsies into europe don't make you european my friend.

This, i don't know what they're even doing.

We even surpassed them in economical growth in this half year.

Transylvanians are Germanic
Also, have you ever read Clash of Civilizations, because if you have, you would have known that Transylvania is part of the Western civilization
You inbred pig-fucker

anglo women are ugly

Hey, you take in a shit ton of what is basically slaves and then fuck over everyone else. The wealthy are bound to get richer.

Literally riots in the streets about it, of course nobody fucking reports on it.

oh hey gypsibei

that's because we did so shit before, it isn't about economical growth

like they say, the hardcore capitalists don't mind migrants because migrants drive wages down

I believe their economy is doing well but their wages aren't