youtube.com/watch?v=_n73qJ-8DPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhk11td6jec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's exactly like anime.

t. been to Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=v5YM91kS1CQ&ytbChannel=Mazlum demirbaş

Anime is fake.

lulz they are really getting a great vibe

Too bad it's an exclusive club. Japanese people hate foreigners, especially in the countryside. They are very rude to us outsiders.

Lies, Japanese school girls drool after tall european gods

Country side

looks okay but exactly am I supposed to do in the middle of a rice field surrounded by japs who speak some gibberish I can't understand?

>no Brown people
>no different cultures
>no openness and tolerance towards other cultures

Lol. Japan is shit.

hot insect shithole

sorry but i'll stick to my white country

Is anime real?

Weeaboo genocide when?

Best day of my lyf

fucking no. there are only normal people and peaceful world.

jealousy?

>muh BWC
No they dont,I swear yuropoors have this severe superiority syndrome. Japanese people consider themselves to be the best, foreign boyfriends are just for show and so they can buy then stuff. You'll basically be 2 steps above their dog

Japan international media has lied to you. Everyday, 12 hours of work. 6 days a week. Do laundry and cry on Sunday. Go online a little.
Everyday is sadness, everyday is disappointment, the old ruin the country economy, the young have no chance. Co worker often hurt themselves to get time off. Cant come if you break your ankle in 'accident'.

>chiansaw off both legs
>"by accident"
>never work a day in your life again

sounds bretty reasonable

Life is sad when these thoughts are often occurring and given serious consideration. But to saw would be no longer accident and family shame would be never ending

This, japan sucks. I'm greek and they were racist towards me because I was social to them.

uh please don't saw off your legs friend, we're all going to make it.

Many people here are so unhappy because of lifetime of being "fake happy" to keep facework. The heart become dark and bitter about others, especially who look different.
I would never help friend injury themselves, but often monday is sad day because so many time there's weekend 'accident' to avoid monday work.
I line boss once, tell her I'm sick and cant come in. I was just not wanting to come but then boss arrived at my apartment to look for me, and actually check I cant make it to office. I had fever but could go to work, so she make me go.
Such great sadness when even bad health is no escape.

How much is average wage in Japan

oh man that's pretty sad to read.

is it custom in japan for your boss to come personally to check on you instead of sending the doctor? there's something fundamentally wrong about it.

Depends on area, much like average California wage isnt the same as average Louisiana wage. Im in yamaguchi and I think average wage is about 180,000-250,000 yen per month. In dollars this is maybe 1600-2200 a month. Rent is about 55,000 a month, and utility bills are another 20,000 a month for me. I think many people can live with family though for savings

>surrounded by japs who speak some gibberish

>cry on Sunday
>go online
>everyday is sadness
>everyday is disappointment
>he old ruin the country economy
>the young have no chance

yea ehm uhm that's basically my life. where do I find an equally depressed, hopeless & cute nippon gf who is into anime and videogames?

Over here jobs are 8 to 2 or 8 to 4 for government people and military officers. Other jobs are also like this, you get saturday and sunday off and friday is basically half work day because of friday prayers

I'm sorry - I don't mean to be sadness maker. It just burn my heart to see these "Japan is best" thread all the time and its very unrealistic. My co workers sometimes talk about going to America, driving in Ford cars very fast, shooting people in ghetto and everyone have the gun "pack heat always" attitude. This is because American media make them think this is everyday America life [How many gun fight you get in this week? How many gun you own?] is what they ask the international business guy who visited our office. How embarrassing.....

they look like nice people but in reality they would beat me up savagely for being a piggo gaijin

You can get nice japanese girlfriend in place like Hawaii or California. You will not be happy with Japan located Japanese girlfriend, unless you like the girl who never sex, never naked, sleep in different bed when married, rarely happy and never intellectual. Small dream and small social.....

what do you mean never sex and never naked? don't japanese people like to make love? and why never naked? in anime people always go to the onsen and are naked together! I want to go to the onsen too with my nippon girlfriend!

maybe they like german gaijin? or are the girls generally emotionally cold and distant? how come?

maybe they never left Japan, there was a student from Kyoto here in my uni and it was his first time in Europe, he was just so fascinated with the smallest things, things that we never notice ourself, but he did, I don't know, it's not that bad in the end.

>sleep in different bed
Over here only old people sleep in different bed

yea but you fuck your sisters, cousins, goats and donkeys too.

summer season in Japan is too hot and too humid.
Like hell desu( ;´Д`)

Only difference in the animu is you don't see the thousands of tourists who went there because they believed anime was real

There are very few who will like the foreigner because of the culture issue and problem with parents and grandparents not liking it. Dont trust foreigner, they only want sex and break heart. Need to be introduced to boyfriend through family and since family doesnt know foreigner's family, its almost impossible.

Onsen is rarity, and gender segmented. Cartoon make you think its different? Maybe you watch the family shared one?

You ask how come - and this one I cant explain very clearly because of maybe language issues..... Its maybe best to say that daughter watch unhealthy mom and dad relationship (distance of heart is high, talking and social is low) and then copy this in the life they have.

Japan has cicadas like us though! they are nice.

which one do you prefer?

Mediterranean:
youtube.com/watch?v=alwuNSBzZqU

Japanese:
youtube.com/watch?v=x640eqzhMEo

In my city, this insect isn't around.

Both sound to hear are samely. I hear my neighbor in my apartment sometimes though... when i hear him its sad and I wish I hear this insect instead. Maybe I should go to even more countryside...

You can enjoy good landscapes in the countryside but urban area is shit

Anime mimics reality

Yes, but at least urban area have many job and better pay. Maybe can hide better from others who make you go to expensive social events

why not become farmers?

at least you don't have to hear your neighbor snoring

Why did he draw it when he had a photo already

Show me the picture from anime where the house is one room where you can stand and touch top, and both side wall. Oh wait, they don't draw that reality part....

sometimes hear neighbor crying.... T_T
Land cost too high for buying place to plant and farm. Food price too low for profit unless you have industrial complex farming

I know.....
But you know trains in the morning and evening is hell.....hell itself ,crazy fu ck

>the thread in which Japan crushed every weeaboo's hopes and dreams

anime is real

ya, I hear about the rushing hours. So awful.
I hope you also enjoy talking with toothfairy and easter rabbit

Of course animation will favor the glamourous parts of Japan, any popular artistic medium does that. Movies, TV, etc.
That said, there are plenty of anime that show the rugged and suffocating urban environment, like Serial Experiments Lain.
But you can't say anime like Non Non Biyori would have the same effect if they all lived in cramped apartments in Tokyo. A lot of anime aims for escapism.

yes op knows the difference.
yes our Japan is only one paradise and utopia on this planet.

Japan is the last bastion of western civilization.

Anime is as real as Iron Man or Avengers or Frozen. I think people who want to move to this country because of what they see in japan cartoon are setting up their future for failureing and disappointing.

If truth and heartful thinking can occur and save these people then I think that's a good thing for them and their family and future. People come here and think things that aren't true about Japan and sometimes, even when the truth is in front of them. They cant accept it....

The Japanese video is a higurashi (Tanna japonensis), it is a cicada anyehere in Japan.

Thank you for posting japanbro

it has a nice sound.

I live in a city so I don't have much nature nearby. Want to know about ironic naming for Japanese humor me? In English I live in [apartment], but in Japan this house is called [mansion]. Its very funny joke for me.

Not a problem USA sir. If you are ever around, bring me a ticket and we can switch. My passport for you to stay here, and give me yours and I can become yankee doodle for a while~ Of course Im sure if you are on here then maybe we both have negative situation! Hahaha T_T

Nipland is paradise only for western men who go there to buy cheap animu/mango and fuck yellow pussy.

hey i originally posted that

sure, here

There is also the German village in Chiba.

Wow its very close. About 66%-75% of length, but the width is right... cant tell height but Im 183cm so basically tallest guy in the entire prefecture.

>Im 183cm so
SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UN WIER SIND DER JAEGER!!!

I don't like bugs…(´・_・`;)
but I like higurashi( evening cicada)voice desu.
The cicada's sound remind me childhood.

>Go to japan

>Think nip women can't resist white cock

>I get there and realize little has changed

>They want a tall, slim blue eyed chad

Literally they all wanted tall men and men with light features

I fucking hate how heightism is on every country on Earth

maybe you think they want tall guy.
but you can be too tall and it will cause problem with dating since father doesnt want daughter to be with a guy whose too tall. Too tall is bad omen, too short is bad omen, not drinking enough is bad omen, drinking too much is bad omen. Then daughter is 35, no boyfriend, still looking for mr perfect but now shes left-over-woman.

I used to play with bugs a lot, I just hate wasps because as a kid I sat on a nest once and I got stung dozens of times as they got under my shirt.

Cicadas are really harmless though, and their sound also reminds me of my childhood in my seaside town, now I too live in the city and I don't hear them anymore at night, sad.

Weeaboos should be culled. Useless people shouldn't reproduce

what happen to all the Cicadas?

they like maritime pine trees and there's not a lot of those in my current city, too bad.

>I think people who want to move to this country because of what they see in japan cartoon
Not even the most diehard fan would believe everything they see in anime is real.

I wish and I hope so. However, look at the older post in this thread or recent thread with same topic and I think many people are disillusioned. Sometimes life is so sad that we look for escape and ignore logic thinking

But the hoarseness of the kumazemi (bear cicada) and minminezemi (robust cicada) further encourages summer discomfort.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVPj1tX41L8
youtube.com/watch?v=_n73qJ-8DPQ

wow!what a tiny cicada this is!
I played with bugs when I was child.
but I'm getting dislike them.
I don't know why change my mind.

the degree of Japanese people, both male and female, unwilling fo.establish relationship have already hit international news quite a few times and being presented as a social problem...

ヒグラシは趣きあるけど、ミンミン蝉は煩いね( ;´Д`)
家のすぐ側で鳴かれると特に。

that looks like a gigantic waste of electricity

underrated post

Maybe not everything, but key points are enough. And it happens all the time.

that one is really small, they are usually bigger but I like the picture.
I guess you're right though as we grow up insects become more ugly and scary, still not really afraid of them but wouldn't touch them like before.

It does indeed seem very comfy. I like the sound their train warning signals make.

There is a hint of fall in the air by the time tsukutsukubosi chirping.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uhk11td6jec

How is highschool life in japan like? Do you have field trips to okinawa and all that?

I went to Kyoto and Nara on a school trip

Did you sneak peek in girls bath

Young people revolution in Japan when? I think all the issue that happened in Japan right now is because the elder generation keep pressuring the youth with useless and old custom.

You watch anime too much.
Good night

When the Muslims have conquered Europe, Japan will have to carry the torch.

God speed.

I never really understood the social relationship between Japan and other Asian countries.

Do Koreans and Chinese get treated like any other gaijin or do they get slightly warmer reception because they look closer to Japanese than everyone else?

If a Korean spoke perfect Japanese would anyone even notice?

If I get to marry, I want a separate bed too. Life's too shallow to fight over a blanket.

can confirm, Japan is being held back by its older jeneration.

If they can't tell you're not Japanese there's basically no problem. There are plenty of non-Japanese that blend in seamlessly.

>not opening a candy shop in the countryside and hanging ouy with big bobbed girls and bros
like you guys cant even japan

Lol bro this is one *very* specific countryside, that area is extremely manicured. That said, there *are* plenty of nice countryside areas. Getting to and from them is a bitch though. Most places outside of Tokyo have tiny roads with no passing lanes, with speed limits of 40kph and are filled with old people going half the speed limit. Trains also suck dick outside of major city centers.

This is also my experience. Many people here put on a happy face but are secretly deeply resentful of the world, both Japanese and outside society.

Wage in Japan is based on seniority rather than capability, that kind of fucks things up but generally the pay here is not as good if you don't sweep tons of untracked hours under the rug. Officially the pay rate is somewhat the same as most places but since there's so much unpaid overtime the wages end up being nearly half of what is on the books.