JUST, the worst part is I have a job

Anyone done DMT? Thinking about trying it soon

Same. Thinking about moving out though, eyeing this flat:

zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/details/photos/36165868

rorkes are just pale pakis

ah yes, that famous tenet of shariah law; "gets very upset about symbols"

*reads up about the success of exuberant tax rates on the rich*
ah yes

£400 a month. 'kin'ell lad. i don't even live in london and a bedroom in a paki's shed is 30% more

alri gramps

>be born in to wealth
>go to the best private school
>classmates are all sons of billionaires too
>walk straight in to oxbridge on your school name alone
>graduate
>Tarquin's daddy offers you an executive position in his oil company starting at £100,000/year
>votes tory and ponders how people don't just "stop being poor, I mean I did it and it was easy"

frogs being incompetent isn't an argument

I'm in dire straits lads

Except none of that is DUP policy
Just because Paisley said something in 1963 doesn't make it party policy

>exuberant
think you mean exorbitant, Tory brainlet

>22 in london
>earning above average wages and in a good career path
>utterly miserable

i hate flatsharing, i hate working 40 hours a week, i hate that i'm doing the 'rgiht thing' but it feels wrong, i hate that i thoguht the dormitory-type of living would end when i finsihed uni but in fact its only become more compartmentalised.

i want to move abroad when i get enough experience. had enough of the pUKe

so what happens when this government inevitably fails, do we have to vote again?

how do i get a job?

Broken Britain.

corbyn becomes pm

paying £100 more than that and I've got 2 fewer rooms and no washing machine

tax should really be handled on the supranational level. it would give rich people fewer places to hide.

Have you considered applying for jobs?

t. gainfully employed wagecuckold who has worked in a call centre for over 1 whole year

cute boys

lgbt discord I presume?

post 'em

>tfw fell for the higher ed meme

should of become a welder or sth

paying £300 more than that and i have literally a bed, a cupboard, a tiny table with my computer on it and a chair.

the rest is all shared facilities - 2 toilets between 6 people, a tiny kitchen between 6 people.

good post

>boss told me i can't apply for a promotion to a job i could easily do because i don't have a degree
looks like i've hit the glass ceiling lads

tremendous post

forgot to attach x

Have all the tree huggers buggered off now the election is over?

People always say shit like "oh yeah bro just learn a trade just become a welder dude" but the only way to actually get a foot in the door in such occupations is to know a tradesman either through mates or relatives.

>dude just due an apprenticeship lmao
If you google "apprenticeships" all you get are pages upon pages of 'Subway Sanwich artist apprenticeship' and 'Retail assistant apprenticeship' scams.

>be born in to wealth
>go to the best private school
>classmates are all sons of billionaires too
>walk straight in to oxbridge on your school name alone and meet maybe 5 wogs in your entire life
>graduate
>Tarquin's daddy offers you an executive position in his oil company starting at £100,000/year
>votes Labour and ponders how people can possibly hate more wogs and pakis in their neighbourhoods

mental when you think about it

just end it all lad

twitter.com/FIFAcom/status/873870564384923648

IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING
FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME

couldn't even PAY me to move to london, up north in manc or preston is place to be atm lads

>Have you considered applying for jobs?
did once, got rejected, cba since

Going to do a poo. Don't post anything until I'm back

phimolad ya there m8?

this tbqh

>Tfw too smart to be a sparkie

*posts lots of stuff*

yeah it's not like I could except anyone to give me a leg up me being a lonely autist with no extended family

race war soon right maybe I'll draft

alri

>Donald Trump has told Theresa May in a phone call he does not want to go ahead with a state visit to Britain until the British public supports him coming. Patrick Wintour reports.

Toilet Bog Fart

Midlands is THE place to be kid, want to flatshare with me in Worcester?

*fires a warning shot*

hungry to be desu

>work tirelessly throughout your life to provide the best possible upbringing for your children
>told you're literally hitler because every tourism and cake design student in the country wants everything for free

When the lefties and lgtbnqtoysrus have let the Muslims take over and have been subsequently eradicated, what country are you lads planning on seeking asylum in?

Midlands? never heard of it mate

apprenticeship vacancy at audi just opened up

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-40052026

anime

still a better president than president nigger or president woman would ever have been

I support him

>BBC shows where overweight British couples in their 50s get toured around Spain / Australia looking at properties they will literally fucking never buy on a free holiday paid for at the license payer's expense

ah yes, the pinnacle of television

hmm

explorer.exe decided not to start upon start up and I had to do it manually
how odd

Midlands? nah I never read the books, saw the films though, that Harry Gorn lad was my favourite

>work tirelessly throughout your life to provide the best possible upbringing for your children

this is where you're wrong yank, most billionaires are born that way

>president nigger

>president nigger

>still a better president than president nigger or president woman would ever have been

Oz or NZ I reckon

not really though lmfao

fuck off literal child

haha no way, love computers me

did the HDD partition? mental. What level was the uninstall wizard?

>mr cheese
HOWLING
would have offed myself too

hmm
a realtime method of communication perhaps?

you just erased aces and aros

ctrl+shift+esc - > File -> Run -> explorer.exe

Leftypol: activate!

>still a better president than president nigger or president woman would ever have been

fucking hell I hate the underclass

always want to be in their little Englishman colonies with a red lion pub and PROPA ENGLISH GRUB for brekkie - NONE OF THAT FOREIGN MUCK FOR ME MATE

just got a cactus lads

britpol discord, I presume?

>Leftypol: activate!

yes I know, that's what I did

rasheed

corbachev and i are like goku and piccolo at the start of dbz
we both have a common enemy, in goku's case it was raditz
in my case it's jews

thread REEKS of rasheeds today, getting VERY agitated as its nice and hot outside and they can't quench their thirst for another 9 hours because a pile of dust formerly a pedophile said it would be VERY bad for them

good lad

me irl

youtube.com/watch?v=RtGxl5MNW7o

good work exposing the KEKS itt loyal servant to the God emperor Trump. We shall feast in your honour tonight - SHADILAY!

>thread REEKS of rasheeds today, getting VERY agitated as its nice and hot outside and they can't quench their thirst for another 9 hours because a pile of dust formerly a pedophile said it would be VERY bad for them

President nigger poo

wish r/the_donald would fuck off

>thread REEKS of rasheeds today, getting VERY agitated as its nice and hot outside and they can't quench their thirst for another 9 hours because a pile of dust formerly a pedophile said it would be VERY bad for them

business idea: everyone fucks off apart from me and the canadians

>How to get paid £456 everyday without a job in the UK

change my race and claim bennies?

not even close to being true. If you had googled it, 80-90% of millionaires and 70% of billionaires are self-made