germans are subhumans

The german people must be stopped by any means necessary

You might be right, though.

Next time without Germany

This was an one time occurance friend.
It is by no way representative of German nature

>might
i am right

Just what do you expect from this thread, retard? Peaceful and friendly replies?

It is the 21st Century. For more than a hundred years The Anglo has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Albion. He is the Master of Mankind by the will of the blood, and master of a million countries by the might of his inexhaustible lies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Industrial Revolution. He is the Carrion Lord of the Commonwealth for whom a thousand Aryans are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die.

Yet even in his deathless state, the Anglo continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty Businessmen cross the muslim-infested miasma of the Continent, the only route between distant still important countries, their way lit by the Astroanglonomican, the psychic manifestation of the Anglo's perfidy. Vast armies give battle in his name in uncounted nations. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Special Air Service, blood-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the British Army and countless commonwealth defence forces, the ever vigilant British police and the Web-priests of the Anti Internet Hate Crime Unit to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aryans, muslims, muricans - and worse.

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody shadow-regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of tradition and patriotism, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of Empire and Glory, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the Continents, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.

i want to make people understand our peaceful intentions

Germany is okay. German leadership is not

Regards
Italian pro

You are either retarded or a troll.

germany is shit

Forget it.

Foreigners hate us and will always hate us, no matter what we do. They're not our friends, no matter how much we try to be nice. Now they mistake our goodness for weakness. But soon every German will know how much injustice was done to our people.

Ja I like Germany :3

fuck germany

germans are evil subhumans

Your really milking that victim card huh?
But you're right. They are anything but our friends (wehraboos don't count as friends)

Germany should have been broken up into tiny states at the end of WWI an forbidden to reassemble, would have save us all the trouble

Would like that idea if mass genocide of my grandparents wouldn't be part of the plan.

thank you, friend

No genocide at all mate but would have to be a farmer for like the rest of time, can't have British dominance threatened again :3

>We Germans are peaceful people
Yeah

Yeah riiight. I've read the files and I know what the overall mentality was back in the day.

It's a fact that other nations hate us since at least hundreds of years. Foreigners don't like a strong, united Germany. Americans and Brits for example claimed the German blood and German culture to be evil and that we must transform into a society like the American one.

Look at their propaganda. They've even admitted that they literally hate us:
youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A
youtube.com/watch?v=CCdyGLCXz_4

More people died under Stalin's leadership. The list of Soviet war crimes is eternal, Timofei.

Relax, fellow Aryan, I have your best interests in mind lol :3

Realistically speaking, how many countries wouldn't improve if they were broken up into smaller parts?
Most modern states with different regions are just run like spoils systems

The British Empire should have been broken up into tin- ...oh wait....

Everybody knows that.

The Crown still holds sway over most of the world Hans, how's that east Africa colony business going? :3

I know that our ""liberators"" and ""allies"" are false snakes to this very day. But what do you want to change about that? Germany isn't the peak of peace either so you can't really blame them for being so hateful towards our people.
Just mind your own business, why even try to be friends with them if they don't want to?

>The Crown still holds sway over most of the world Hans
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
It's true what they say; you guys really have the best humour. You are so funny.

I hate you too you sarcastic piece of shit :3

Let's put it another way: all the world's economic and military power is held by just a few Anglo countries. Does that sound a bit like an Empire to you? :3

>island monkeys really believe this
Can't make this shit up.

Carthage must be destroyed :3

>Does that sound a bit like an Empire to you?
No. Those countries are seperated. Americans for example gave you the finger like 300 years ago and they're managing shit by themselves since that.
You are just an irrelevant island of incestuous people. Deal with it.

America is not Anglo

They are all owned in reality by the Crown, and all take orders from Her Maj alone. Did you know the free governments there only exist for Her benefit? Anyway the Yankees still pay tribute to the Crown as well, look it up.

The queen is just there to say hello and shake hands. Nobody gives a fuck about the "crown".

usa doesn't care about you

Why does the Anglo hate us so much? ;_;

Everyone hates us you mong

Once is already too much it seems.

Doesn't make either regime good.

You guys opened up the flood gates for a different kind of invasion this time in your effort to be kind.

I don't know those tanned Germans seem dangerous

look, everybody makes mistakes