Does an anglo accent sound good/not completely annoying in ANY other language...

Does an anglo accent sound good/not completely annoying in ANY other language? Russians and polish hate anglos speaking in their languages, yet even norweigans can get a near perfect polish accent. But for brits its impossible

Other urls found in this thread:

cereproc.com/en/node/660
vocaroo.com/i/s0tTDwWq9sb5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

English have different rules and polish is more plastic language
After 3 years my boss cant pronounce my name but i find it silly not annoying

Swedes are the best non slavic and non post ussr russian speakers.

English accent as in english pronunciation? or actual British accent?
English pronunciation in any language outside of germanic tongues makes you extremelly hard to understand even if your actual knowledge of the language is good

You will sound like a cowboy.

Yes, even the British.

It's fine in french. It's not particularly annoying or anything.

I don't understand how you can like french accent in english though, always has been a mystery to me

Essentially everyone sounds like crap when they speak a new language. Some languages "match" better, but that's not a reason to choose which language to learn.

it's literally the best accent in the world

But french sounds so bad. Nigger language.

it's literally the best language in the world

It's popular enough that text-to-speech company CereProc has created Nicole, a "sexy French" voice that you can buy and install on your computer: cereproc.com/en/node/660

You can even listen to a sample or try putting your own text to have her read it.

For me it's stupid meme. I don't understand how it can be the best language. Do anglos really like ancestors' lang so much?

I should also note that this is a voice that reads English with a French accent. It doesn't read French; they have actual French voices too, separately.

my parents are irish, I just think it's a gorgeous language for me personally. It sounds elegant

Italian >>>>>> French

nah Italian is a meme

Spanish is better and I don't think Spanish is nice

>I don't understand how it can be the best language

Romance languages are considered easy on the ears and French, when spoken by a beautiful woman, is really pleasing imo

Portugese >>>>>>> Spanish > Italian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> French

lmoa

Spanish > Italian > Poortuguese >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> French

I think it's the image associated with the French that fools everyone
romance culture and all that when the language is just plain disgusting

It sounds a bit annoying, especially because you add diphthongs everywhere for some reason.

Weirdos.

I wonder what the relationship between Lara and her father (real life) is

That reminds me.

what interpretation did she want applied to this statement lads

She's like 6ft, so must be ashamed he fathered such a tall lanky daughter.

Their accents sometimes sound like that of the Middle Eastern immigrants. Anglos tend to add an extra H everywhere. Khiithos. Oh and forget about consonant pauses entirely. People with other native languages have an easier time.

You seem nice

It's the price for having the most relevant language, they can't speak anything else

I think a bigger price is that english is a bloated, nonsensical piece of shit with too many words included for the sake of pretenciousness and a terrible orthography

(Foreign words)

Yet it seems to work, I mean it's a very popular language worldwide in terms of media and music.

That's not because it's good, it's because of the aftereffects of the British Empire and modern American Empirialism

>That's not because it's good

People wouldn't buy American and British music if the language didn't at least sound good to the ears.

especially hip hop

Yeah I guess you're right about that, I was just thinking in terms of its influence. My bad.

Swedish English is actually the best.
Can't think of any languages where having an English accent sounds good though.

>yet even norweigans
the fuck is that supposed to mean

lots of poles here in chicago. the average polish last name is grzpszhelak. many of those "poles" are second or 3rd generation so i wonder if they can pronounce their own names.

because you oil niggers can't into foreign languages just like americans. finns speak swedish. swedes speak finnish and somali. and you? only english?

I've been told that my Japanese is, unless I get lazy, very difficult to distinguish from native speech. Intonation isn't perfect, but that varies by region within Japan, so it's not a sure sign of a foreigner.

If you have a really strong accent or people cannot understand you, it means you need to study harder or get more experience. That's all.

fuck off weeb

just stop using french words and speak anglish you fucking moron
god, and after that you say you hate the french? get rid of our words to begin with you'd look less stupid

we later learn german, french or spanish.

>mfw you're going to become actual niggers

p-pinoy bride wurldwide

You will sound quite bad in slavic languages if your native language is English.

You can't roll your r's, your vowels are soft and you can't into consonant clusters.

I think anglos would do well on other germanic languages like Norwegian or Dutch (if you can master their -chhhhhhhh)

Poud of muh Diver City

How's this? I just picked a random Serbo-Croation phrase that has a weird consonant cluster.

vocaroo.com/i/s0tTDwWq9sb5

"no" :^)

c'est la vie my dear boy
plus ca change

russiaanon is right
french is a shit language only suitsble for negros

>even norweigans can get a near perfect polish accent

we can get near perfect accent in any language because "we can into languages"

Scandinavians in general are very good with Slavic languages.

I think it has to do with being able to pronounce the different sounds in the language. The Scandinavian languages have the largest phonemic inventories in Europe, so it's easier for them to naturally make sounds in other languages.

nah I think it has to do with all the trillions of dialects which exists in Norway

Yeah, I said I hate the french m8.
Fucking dumbass

>tfw mexicans hate our gringo american accent when we speak spanish

That's because in Germanic languages k, t and p are always aspirated at the beginning of a syllable