Why won't England have friends in Europe?

Why won't England have friends in Europe?

They have Portugal

They have us

Britain has had the same foreign policy objective for at least the last 500 years: to create a disunited Europe. In that cause they have fought with the Dutch against the Spanish, with the Germans against the French, with the French and Italians against the Germans, and with the French against the Germans and Italians. Divide and rule, you see. Why should they ever change now, when it's worked so well?

Because we are not e*ropeans

This ally was already expired.

Because they left the eu and Europe doesn't like that

They don't need friends.
Portugal is just an ally that they use from time to time.

I heard that they hate you.

They have this "fuck everyone else, only we matter" mindset. I wish we could adopt that mindset too.

lol yes you are

Only for your own betterment.

Island mentality. As a Japanese, you should be familiar with it.

As you know we don't belong to Asia but we have friends in Asia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand and so on.

Militarily the UK carriers out joint exercises all the time with our European neighbours. This will continue long after we've left the EU.

Brits also keep repeating that they don't belong to Europe...

France currently being one of our closest friends and allies within Europe. Germany continues to let us drive our tanks and armoured vehicles in their country on practice missions.

>Europe doesn't like that
EU* doesn't like that

Norway and Switzerland are absolutely fine with the UK's decision.

>First Sea Lord
HIGH TALK

>Why won't England have friends in Europe
Do they have friends anywhere?

It's you.

They have you guys

We aren't European

We're subjects to the crown. Although we left Britain and started leaning towards America because they can't provide safety to us as a relevant power anymore, it's not the same.
And by "not the same" I mean Britain doesn't give 2 shits about our opinion.

I would say it's more that we're in the same boat rather than that we don't care....

Too arrogant

Because you're committing wrong-think against EU influence.

Well they had friends. The Deutschmark-bloc of Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Finland etc had always the same attitude /wrt free trade and market liberalism. But now that the Brits leave the protectionist Southerners have a majority.

>France currently being one of our closest friends and allies within Europe
hahaha no

also fuck this polish name and retarded signature