So you're telling me that you basically live less than a day's drive from the entirety of the birthplace of western...

So you're telling me that you basically live less than a day's drive from the entirety of the birthplace of western civilization and you DON'T ACTUALLY GET OUT ENOUGH?

With what money

there's that extra fast train going under the mountains these days too

thats not a Greece

No road culture here, Americans traveling a shitload of km ik their cars just to get minor things always felt pretty weird to me.

europeans are antisocial losers

So close, yet so far. So reachable, yet so unattainable

OP you can take an 8 hour flight.

I live in a town of 5,000 people so we essentially have zero public transportation system here.

Otherwise it's probably the only thing I like about cities and most of the time they're crowded and full of druggies anyway.

shitaly is not Greece
and its hell to use a car or a fucking bus
better to buy a plane ticket like a human so you can avoid all the filthy balkan shitholes

>23h 44m without traffic

It isn't jerusalem

Cheaper to fly mate

fly is like 50USD

sometimes even 20USD

Rome sux.
Berlin sux too.

But that's Rome not Greece

why would i drive there if taking a plane takes 3 hours total and costs $50?

You're literally 4th world if you live more than 24 hours away from ROMA

There are walking routes from here to Rome and Santiago. So why don't walk?

hey croatbro
is croatia worth visiting?
my m7s are planning to go there this summer, should i join them?

Yes. If you're going to the south (which is highly probable since it's a summer vacation)

Just don't come back all enthusiastic how you thought we squat, eat sunflower seeds and live in mud huts and we are actually "very Mediterranean". You'll just find Spain lite here. Fiesta, siesta, with a bit of Slavic irritability

Remember one rule:
"Sobe - 5 eur
Zimmer - 10 euro
Rooms - 15 euro"

yeah, they want to see dubrovnik, split, the typical normie shit

my german is too shit unfortunately, 15€ is still pretty reasonable

It's the nature of (some) renters. If you're native, it's 5 euros, if you're a foreigner, the price bumps up kek

can't blame them desu

Sobe bre: 30e

But I will have visited three different countries by the end of this year.

For you, it's the birthplace of western civilization.
For me, it's just another metropolis full of old buildings.

Neće te zajebat ako si Srb*n, nije ti ovo Kordun, Đocko

15 za sobu i 15 za izbusenu gumu

this

The funnest thing within an hours drive for me is an amusement park that gets boring after 2-3 visits. I don't need any history or culture, all I need is Europe's density. They still have nature and outdoors to take part in, but plenty more cities over the same amount of distance, it seems impossible to be bored. If I spent a week in Europe with a car I'd see so many places and have so many options for different ways to spend time, here I would spend 90% of my time driving through woods and hills or be forced to stay within the range of just one or maybe two cities if I was lucky, and those cities would be mediocre in comparison. It would also be more expensive to travel both within cities and out of them, so I couldn't do as much.

I want to go to Europe and ride all the scenic trains

>live super close to Istanbul and ancient Greek lands
nah

trains are overpriced as fuck
rent a car