Why do continental Europeans suck the EU's dick so much?

Why do continental Europeans suck the EU's dick so much?

Even though 48% of Brits wanted to stay I guarantee you barely any are like this.

Why are Europeans so proud of disliking their own country?

>Romania
Only Eastern Europeans and Germans are so fond of to suck EU's dick.

>romania

the other flag probably got stolen

Creating a flag in the first place was a mistake, nobody has the right to brand something as the "European flag". Now that shit is everywhere.

we ae cucks

pls help us, we need strong and stable UK back :(

Of course Romanians love the EU flag when they give them our money to leech off

>your money

kek

this meme needs die

Dunno man, i am Italian and proud of my regional roots, but that doesn't make me less Italian, and being an EU citizen doesn't make less Italian too

Every other EU member state except for the wannabe dictatorship Hungary and the chronically embarrassesd UK has been using the EU flag outside and inside virtually every govermental institution.

For many people in poor countries, the EU is their only chance to get a better life.

that's stupid

It's still a meme

EU doesn't spend money for nothing, they fund interesting projects. The "euro planner" or whatever it's translated in english it's a job polish are good at.

A few years ago Slovenia was a post-communist shithole but today it has a higher development index than the United Kingdom thanks to the EU. So what is not to like here? I can assure you that in 15 years even more eastern European states will pass Britain in development, now that its descent has accelerated due to Brexit.

Kill yourself rasheed

Why shouldn't member states display the flag of their political union? In a few ways EU states are actually more integrated than states of the US.

kek why are German so butthurt about brexit?

Slovenia was already a decent country (for eastern standards at least) they just minded their own business and did well, unless their balkan neighbours

>analogy between US states and European countries
don't do that

Not at all butthurt. Brexit increases German-influence within the union. The progress being made right now with regard to common defense wouldn't be possible otherwise.

I can name you a list of things from driver's licenses, health care to police competences where EU member states are more integrated than American states.

gib moni pls

>their balkan neighbours
it was serbia who started all the shit by attacking their yugo neighbors, no one else got involved

That's not a good thing but go ahead if you really can

WTF I hate Serbia now

>The progress being made right now with regard to common defense

Ah, you only needed an army to bully us into pay our debts. Loan shark.

so basically, the UK is the only real entity standing in the way of a centralized EU army?

Unironically yes, as much as I like the Brits, they were the ones really stomping for change.

yup

whole EU intergartation was always about Germany and France

UK is american troyan horse

I would never defend Europe, but I would volunteer to kill g*rmans.

Freedom of movement

There's nothing wrong with America per se, Jaroslav. The problem is that we have no more overwatching entity like the Vatican and then the UK used to be. The USA just isn't reliable right now, we need something else.

The real threat rears it's ugly head.

Again.

send €4.5bn more and we will think about it
Abdul Khabir

the only reason people wanted to stay in the european union was because young people liked the idea of dicking around in europe without showing a passport or applying for a visa + the economic change it would bring leaving.

no one felt 'european' and only now afterwards are people starting to feel 'european'.

>thread about EU
>OP is british

obsessed

We don't care about the EU, we just care about the massive trade. That's why we still fly the EU flag.

Let's be honest. Freedom of movement is the only real reason Britain voted to leave.

What's the toblerone mean?

>the eu isn't a thinly veiled program for german economic expansionism

its the main reason. but for young people it was a reason to vote to stay in (because they wanted to take advantage of it rather than feel exploited by it)

they changed the shape of the bar