We laugh at Britcucks

We laugh at Britcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tV4MxX7d0XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha get fucked brits wait

to be honest, i feel bad about the brits
i mean, its fun to banter, but they are gonna have a hard life in coming years

Is this karma for their racist, imperialistic, colonialist ways?

They wont strike a deal.
EU will fuck up 50% of British trade, when meanwhile pakis will grow in strenght

yes but Brits who are alive today are not to blame for that

The colonizers will be colonized

SNAP!

People in this country won't stop supporting hard brexit until they see the damage it will cause, so we have no choice but to go ahead with it. Everything must burn

stop shittalking mummy may

Average british politics... no wait! There's May herself!

Too bad, there won't be an EU in 4 years.

Dont be so naive. Cons know brexit is political suicide for the party that does it. If it flops now they can blame may and the DUP coalition.

May is taking the fall for party. Shes the parties most loyal servant.

'shalla

God, I fucking hate Germany

But we love you ;D

Vergess nicht König Edward die Achte
youtube.com/watch?v=tV4MxX7d0XM

It will get funny once even more Eastern European states surpass the UK in quality of life in the coming 2 decades.

>Edward die Achte
didn't know that he was a woman ;D

i wish you good luck
stay strong, friend

its aleady happening

UK is expensive af and their wages are too low

At least it will stop the immigrants for real this time :^)

Then, they will backstab you and take over.

don't worry UK, we got your back......

NOT
hahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHHAahahahahahahahaah

fuck off pedos
genuinely can't wait until germany is a caliphate

turks are better than your pakis and somalis lol

and the best thing is that you are taking all gypsies from europe :DDD

what the fuck is a czech republic
that ina frica or something?

show some respect :D

They are fellow Romans

why are JFs so vindictive

this. they are being like an unstoppable locomotive. even if may resigned bojo would keep doing the same shit or get it worse with some enthusiasm.

its fun to see it from the sidelines tho tbfqh

LOL

The Chinese that post here have way better english than you guys. Wtf?

then please fix the shitty parts. i often ask this on Sup Forums but nobody does it.

Greeks*

buthurt pole did you manage to get into uni yet? i remember you were talking about that last time
it will be but in all honesty i am fucking happy with it
maybe i am retarded but i genuinely think the EU will spark some really bad shit in the coming years us getting out is a saving grace

10/10 banter
fuck off back to Sup Forums

>meh meh meh
smd f@m

#
This. They are like an unstoppable locomotive (train). even if May resigned, bojo would keep doing the same shit or worse with (even more) enthusiasm.

It's fun to see (watch) it from the sidelines tho tbfqh

I actually think the UK will continue growing about as fast as the EU.
The political/social problems will worsen nonetheless, but that probably was true with or without Brexit.

Stop calling it a "soft Brexit"
The whole point of Brexit was to restore sovereignty to the Isles and control the flow of immigration and the UK's demographic destiny
But this "soft Brexit" basically makes some tiny little concessions while undermining the entire spirit and purpose of the referendum - leaving

i don't but desu i really hope your country gets it's act together
you have been polite towards the EU unlike the Poles but are treated like shit by them

>DUP has the UK in a vice grip
>All of British mainland is seeing how "backwards" they are
>republicanism rising
>chance of breaking the GFA which will commence The Troubles 2
>all the while the issue with Brexit and the border is still in session

You reap what you sow faggots

But with a soft brexit we'd still be technically out of the EU and that would be respecting the result of the referendum. How can we know what a true brexit is when it wasn't written on the ballot paper?

lol firstly, i purposefully said locomotive cause what i expressed wasnt a modern train but that steam shit. i dont even get "even more" part cause after the general election everyone now shits on may turning them off and nobody gets hyped for hard-brexit. thus if bojo gets in they are gonna get "renewed" enthusiasm as second round. i just called it "some"

secondly, grammatically nothing wrong. i think you are a bit too sensitive to japanese and tend to exaggerate it, hapa airman

But UK is already sovereign

Lol we are almost as bad as the UK and Poland towards the EU (remember 2011-2013), and our government is hilariously corrupt, but we don't get any shit since our government bends over for the German dildo.

Mmmm no.

I corrected the grammar where there were errors and put my diction choice within the parentheses. There were 3 grammatical errors and an awkward phrasing of "see it". We always use "watch it" instead.

Okay, sweetie.

t. Butthurt eurocucks

pls no bully