He needs laws in his country to tell him whats right and whats wrong and cant make any moral decisions on his own so...

>he needs laws in his country to tell him whats right and whats wrong and cant make any moral decisions on his own so just relies on what society tells him is evil and what is good

Stop raping.

We have an absolutely small amount of pakistanis in Brazil.

The other day there were protests against immigration from countries where there is civil conflict (ergo middle east).

Out of nowhere pakistanis show up and start throwing home made bombs at protesters.

M8 wtf. Be more law abiding pls.

Was there video?

>he needs laws to tell him raping wrong not Jesus or a moral compass

Pakistan doesn't even have a civil conflict. Just corruption and crime

talk shit get hit

you're unironically my favourite poster on Sup Forums

any recent tales of triggering Sup Forums?

You're right, it was some syrians instead kek, my bad.

Still though, nothing wrong in following the law.

yeah based paki and that sudan poster are cool

I have realised that Sup Forums was right all along. White race is the best on the planet

I agree you should be law abiding but was just saying that laws aren't always perfect

yeah yeah, "muslims suck bla bla blah"
but consider this:
without muslims there wouldn't be Memri TV

My dream society is an anarchist one in which everyone acts like 1950s middle class, white, suburban, northern America.

Nah Sup Forums still sucks, and memri T.V is lit

Go to any American town with 100% whites (mostly flyover states) More often than not there's not even police, or a single officer that sits around and does nothing.

Sounds boring

Sounds comfy

>a barbarian doesn't even understand why laws are put into place

wow what a surprise

>unironically live in an unstable, tribal, Islamist, nuclear-armed shithole

And that's because everyone there is too pilled/smacked out to commit violent crimes or property crimes.

Moral decisions like whether or not to murder female relatives for showing their ankles or glancing at a male they're not married to?