Finding a cute gf edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpp7P8TZfgU
getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/funding-and-salary/overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Philippines

fuck me

Traps are gay

Please conquer us again ginoong America.

can't even grasp what were they talk about in the last thread
traps are not gay as long as you don't know they're traps

gib cute SEA gf

emphasis on CUTE

Marawi belongs to Malaysia

Kenyang

SABAH RIGHTEOUS FILIPINO LAND

GIVE THEM MERDEKA THIS INDEPENDENCE DAY

Petty fight about the word "Na", basically.

Colonial Mentality perhaps
>Focus more on English in the media, literally everywhere, than Tagalog.

Marawisia

He Can't accept that the Tagalog language can't be like the japanese?

Kek they actually get a decent wage for teaching English. Didn't realise. Literally any sperg can sign up to be a teacher from a native country.

I can't accept the fact that as the days go by, more and more people are getting illiterate about Tagalog. Nothing to do with Japanese, those are just comparisons. If I were to compare Filipino to Japanese, I'd say the Japs did well preserving their language and making cases for each usage that never existed, even grammatical differences that Flips ignore.

I say you should accept the changes. The changes in languages are what makes them so interesting. We wouldn't be speaking English like this if there weren't any changes to it. For me, I accept any adaptations Tagalog/Filipino/any other regional language will take as long as they don't get fully replaced by English or another language as what's happening now in our country's toddlers.

You need some basic qualifications about English before you can teach in foreign countries, like license or certificate which signifies that you are eligible to teach English for EFL/ESL students.

>I say you should accept the changes.
What changes is there to accept when people aren't changing anything for the better. Look at the French language, that language might die soon just like Latin because they refuse to accept changes to their language.

>The changes in languages are what makes them so interesting.
Exactly. That's why I wanted me or someone to reform the Tagalog language for the better, update it, make more words and cases.

>I accept any adaptations Tagalog/Filipino/any other regional language will take as long as they don't get fully replaced by English or another language as what's happening now in our country's toddlers.
I fully agree with you there.

Yeah, I don't think it's hard to get though, it's like a 4 week course you have to take. I'd do it but I'm doing a masters atm so hoping to earn more than the 30k teachers get.

If I fail at life after my masters and struggle to get a carer going, I'll probably use it as a backup or something though.

>What changes is there to accept when people aren't changing anything for the better.
I mean the changes in how people use the language. The changes in language can't be described as good or bad, just different from what people are used to.

What would we have been if we accepted jejemon or cellphone shortcut slangs
Change is not always good and acceptable

career*

If you look at it, it's actually more efficient to write like that. It's just that people aren't used to it as it doesn't follow the standard that's why we perceive it as bad.

Same thing I'd say.

Then the person who did that would have to explain himself why that's better. You don't just change/update a language overnight, it takes lots of effort, years of hard work.

Referencing everything, creating and polishing the system, theorising, etc.

>I mean the changes in how people use the language.

That's why we have laws and officials and rules and standards to follow

It's hard as fuck to read and it's inconsistent. I don't see a proper system with Jejemon other than a form of art.

The wage depends upon which country and what type of educational institution you will teach later on. If it is a prestigious private school for elites, then maybe you can rake in the dough. But if you are working as a shady tutor where your only credibility is that you are genuine foreigner with no basic knowledge about the proper English teaching methodology, then you are basically fucked.

>If you look at it, it's actually more efficient to write like that
Even for English they do that mostly actually.
Might as well not use it anymore nor even learn it

>Referencing everything, creating and polishing the system, theorising, etc.
That's not really how change in language works. It just changes out of nowhere. It just mutates just like genes as it passes from one generation to the next.

I was pertaining to SMS shortcuts. I fully agree with Jejemon being shit.

At some point in time though, what we consider vernacular will be formal. But it helps to regulate it in the mean time.

Yea. But with the standardization that's happening right now, I don't know if language change will be as flexible as it was before.

>At some point in time though, what we consider vernacular will be formal.

As long as its not official its not allowed and its wrong

>I was pertaining to SMS shortcuts
like saying MKKBS = Makakabasa ?

That can only remain a slang because it could be difficult to understand if you're trying to say, "Makakabasa or Makikibasa or Makikibase" etc.

The Japanese already do those, and they're pro at it.
>ggrks
>orz
>kwsk
etc etc.

I can feel the nationalism rushing through my veins youtube.com/watch?v=kpp7P8TZfgU

ah nde. oa nmn kung ganyan. ksi kung ngkkaunawaan nmn kau, why not dba?

That sounds more like a pronunciation or a [sic] kind of thing rather than a grammatical suggestion.
Think of how the scots pronounce words and how it's spelt in a lot of media forms as well, they sometimes does stuff like that to make it quirky. It would still be classified as art.

I consider it as an orthographical change.

As an artform like Jejemon? Yes. As official? No. Same reason why.

Honestly I can't understand this
I read most words in 2 different things
Not the most efficient for me

Not necessarily as an artform, more of an alternative. But to have it as the official orthography for Filipino, I'd disagree too.
It takes getting used to, and I'm not really good at typing like that as well.

saManTalAh, meDyo0h mArUnH0nGg c aCoeE maG-jHejhEmH0nZxCc...

has anybody wondered is the owner of you know the famous rule34 site paheal? a flip? pa heal is a common phrase during ragnarok days

>more of an alternative.
Some people already use than as an alternative, but not officially. But to propagate a meme? Nah, no way.There's a line between.

>saManTalAh, meDyo0h mArUnH0nGg c aCoeE maG-jHejhEmH0nZxCc...
I'd actually want to wear a shirt like that. Pretty funky.

I think the naming might be just a coincidence

>than
that*
I need to sleep.

Its like every new sentence that I will come across with that, you always have to always double think if that what it means
That's not really efficient

And jeje actually adds more letters to the word
If you are that guy that like short words.

The government here would literally give us 25k to learn to become a teacher within England. However there is no obligation afterwards to become one.

>getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/funding-and-salary/overview

Knowing English teaching methodology isn't hard to learn here.

This seems like a pretty nice thread I am not Asian but I think I'll stay here for a while

Make me some wedges

Here you go steaming hot

Looks like poopoo lol

no bully pls

bosen sahur

Is that Indonesian for apple?

Sorry, I will not hurt your feefee anymore

Hello four-leaf clover-kun.

bangun sahur
#donedakwah

thank

We want you to know that we love you. We want the best for you

Bonjour big boi

I am not retard

;-;

tbqhwymf/f I would fug Britain
>tfw no Britain to gently bully you about shitty ms pain art and the famine

You would fug me? But I am a boy

feminine benis

Heh, good point but I am not gay

Do you have a sister who is into socially retarded micks?

wtf's a mick?

racial slur for Irish people

We love Irish here man

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
also answer about sister

>brit flag
>french flag
>italian flag

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/asean/

>Italian
REEEEEEE

lmao get rekt pepperoni

I dont have a sister

shoo shoo New Zealand

Tell your brother that when he starts cross dressing to hit me up

i know you're using a proxy scotty

Can't violate the prime directive famalam

There is a Spanish poster here that loves Irish cock

Is it a girl(male)

Not really. He's from Portsmouth

desu at this point if he's cute I'd fuck him no homo

Here he is

Not sure what to say

would you?

>spanish
more like cambodian

I mean.... maybe I am not bi-sexual after all maybe I am just prison gay you know into traps and trannies

You sure?

idk famalam post your boi pussy and we'll see

I look worse than him

Discord?

He's lying
This is him. Isn't he cute?

Not me just to be clear

Ye I'd probably fuck him

See No need to be shy

Damn it that is not me.

No