Ask a Nigerian student studying full-time in Lithuania anything

Ask a Nigerian student studying full-time in Lithuania anything

You too?

ayo brotha

hello fellow african brother

Proofs?

>when are you going back?

Why is your homeland so corrupt?
Just found out last week I have a distant relative in Nigeria that left me 250.000€, but your country is such a shithole I had to pay 12.500€ to the bureaucrats to get my hands on the inheritance that is rightfully mine. Should be any day now that I get it though

Are you black

When are you visiting Germany?

Yes.

are you a zulu?

Dude, I think u got scam'd

I think I can fix that though. Just send me the same amount through PayPal or BitCoin and I'll fix ur problem in no time

I could post my passport but I'm afraid of being doxxed.
>Why is your country so corrupt
The few at the top hold too much power and have the justice system in their pocket, which means they get away with anything.
Yes.
I've been there twice already, too many muslims for my taste though, I always felt scared that some terrorist attack might happen.

are you going back to Africa or moving to Europe once you have your degree?

I intend to move back to Nigeria, I think that despite its problems it has good prospects for its future. We have a huge workforce and a lot of natural resources and Chinese investments in the past decade created many new jobs.

Is he a prince by chance?

Nigeria has potential I agree, but you are not tempted by higher salary and life quality?

just post skin

Opinion on Lagos' major? Opinion on ECOWAS?

I have thought about staying, but I want to return to my family desu. Also I want to be a part of something that will hopefully be a new period of prosperity for my country.

go to sweden niggers

It wont be. Nigeria is an African country. It will remain poor 4ever.

are people in Lithuania racist towards you?

ignore bitter swamp kankers

Your country will also remaim poor because of blacks and indios.

What are you studying

Astronomy

>Astronomy
Hahahahhahahahahahkekekekekeke
Serious? Not medicine or engineering?

Im sure youll help nigeria get out of poverty by looking at stars lmao

Just kidding anthropology

What do you think of Cameroon?

Im sure you help nigeria escape poverty by pointing out that youre all a slightly different kind of nigger

>Nigerians studying astronomy
Neil De Grasshopper Mike Tyson was a memestake!

May as well work at a european muesem