Armed conflict in your cunt

Does your country have an armed conflict inside your borders?
Pic related, mine kind of almost had one
youtu.be/wfREaLL8hJI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War
youtube.com/watch?v=0zDoLPDAhsE
youtube.com/watch?v=skDCc4hssEk
youtube.com/watch?v=3RcnXradz6c
youtube.com/watch?v=co31Z8anKUw
youtube.com/watch?v=OAj7ClwfN00
youtube.com/watch?v=l-Qw6S-46GI
youtube.com/watch?v=cnzbAVK_l64
youtube.com/watch?v=puIwDcMxmtI
youtube.com/watch?v=YPtHuEJvM38
youtube.com/watch?v=QLqnjpnvH78
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Pepes
youtu.be/yhHwgDAM8uU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Besides cops and niggers shooting each other.

Nothing really.

Same Tbh

In 2015 all of German police forces combined shot a total of 80 bullets 2/3 of which were warning shots into the air 9 bullets that ended with fatalities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War

You guys should legalize guns for everyone and encourage militias to go after cartels.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

>militias
>legalize guns for everyone
civilians are not a well regulated militia

A small mexican city done that once, didn't worked.

youtube.com/watch?v=0zDoLPDAhsE
youtube.com/watch?v=skDCc4hssEk
youtube.com/watch?v=3RcnXradz6c

>Encourage militias
Yeah that is retarded
So its a war or is it crime?
Can the world make his fucking mind up?

It's a war, and it's retarded
>Can the world make his fucking mind up?
Agree, no one gets treated the same way we are

Specially on american media they count as murders killings by our own security forces in combats with the narcos

That is kind of what started the thing I posted. It became so big not even the police could handle it and the army had to intervene.
Holy shit

context?

Anti terroristic operations
picrelated terrorists attacked military base

Dagestan?

I don't understand how that works. Your army is not fighting just one group like a state or ISIS. it is a lot of groups with different leaders and organizations or strategies.

It's a political shitshow to keep papa america happy, at the same time war casualties are counted as crime related murders, basically if some drug dealer lost his merchandise and got killed by the cartel his death is counted as a murder and a war casualty. If a military chopper raids a narco superlab or warehouse and guns down a dozen of sicarios, these murders are also counted as crime related murder and as war causalities.
Is kinda dumb, but it brings a bigger light into the whole war on drugs and the real death tool of keeping this shitshow going. If crime weren't reported this way more and more people wouldn't care about the war on drugs, on the contrary nowadays everyone wants to pull off from this war ASAP

they'll join cartels

Well your army has the equipment to destroy them. Maybe your succes will mean succes here too

They can't use any mainstream military gear or fixed wing aircraft, so airstrikes are out of the call, armoured vehicles are out as well, artillery is also not suited, basically light vehicles and infantry
Narcos hide amongst civilian populations to avoid facing heavier weapons.

The army is destroying them, but this is like fighting against a fucking hydra. 107 out of 122 druglords have been captured or killed, of which 34 out of the 37 most wanted are included. Meanwhile, the drug trafficking hasn't been affected at all because of the war, while we have seen 200 thousand deaths in the process for the last 10 years. So there is only 2 options: 1) tens of millions of people stop being poor just like that and we end the war, or 2) the world, especially America, legalizes drugs just like that and we end the war. Or 3) we just continue killing everybody until there is no one left, but that doesn't sound like a good plan, does it?
We are fucked.

Well maybe with the help of the U.S. Look at what they did with pablo escobar.

What for?
Almost all top drug lords are either dead or in jail

No. And our militarized police would quickly end it anyway.

Even Los Zetas?

You mean chechnians? "terrorist" is a bit too generic.

Internal armed conflict is so passé.

Yes
The problem right now is Jalisco New Generation Cartel, and when the army eventually kills them all too, a new one will appear.

A waste of money and lives.
They operate here too. They spread like cancer.

We have urban warfare (gangs) in some cities.

Crips and Bloods still exists?

>ameridumb: the post

There were about 1,000 people fatally shot by police in this country last year of which 9/10 had a weapon of some kind and 2/3 had a gun.

The brand is.

Well yeah we have that shit too but i don't know if that is really an armed conflict.

>done slick armored cars
>dose grenade launchers
>dat drone

I think I had an orgasm.

Why do Russians get to have such collection of awesome hardware?

youtube.com/watch?v=co31Z8anKUw

That was kind of overkill

not since before it was an actual country

t. Retard who thinks everything is like the movies.

No. What needs to happen is for the Mexican government to step up to the plate and nuke these scum.

Fuck

Does the tank looking thing in the first vid says 4CH?

youtube.com/watch?v=OAj7ClwfN00

This is what happens when we try to cooperate with americucks

I say we leave the narcos alone (legilize and tax) and let the amerisharts overdose

No.

t. Retard who thinks everything is like the movies.

No, what needs to happen is to you fucks to stop being puritan junkies

Not many knows but yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=l-Qw6S-46GI
youtube.com/watch?v=cnzbAVK_l64
youtube.com/watch?v=puIwDcMxmtI
youtube.com/watch?v=YPtHuEJvM38

nothing is overkill against those commie bastards
youtube.com/watch?v=QLqnjpnvH78

Uhhh.....
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Pepes

Minimizing it to barely operational is a start. You guys also got to fix most the corruption there. We can help if you want
youtu.be/yhHwgDAM8uU

FUCK OFF ALREADY

Was it something I said

We're basically too lazy to bother with anything more than punching one another most of the time

are those dead russian bodies I'm looking at in the second video?

I will pull out your eyes slowly with a plastic fork, peel of your skin and use your skull as a soup bowl.

Understand that war is destroying my country and we need to fucking end it, not escalate it, not invite you to bomb us / invade us, god damn Americans pieces of shit.

Where did say bomb. All I said is we will help if you want it. So calm down

That's you literal definition of help 99% of the times. Never mind that it's illegal under Mexican law for foreign troops to operate inside Mexico (I wonder why).
The only way you can help is legalizing drugs, not pushing for more war, like everyone in your country, from Democrats to Republicans, want to do. But I know for a fact that you, your government to be precise, won't do it. So what's the use. My country will continue to drawn in the blood of thousands of people just so a bunch of junkies up north can "have fun" and kill themselves eventually while the only reply we will hear from you will be "well, it seems that you are not killing enough people, do you want some help with that?" while sitting over your glass tower.

Frustrating to say the least.

Forget it then. We will also stop training your soldiers too. And stop giving you planes and tanks. You'll be all alone to do what you wish because that's worked so well for you the last 100 years

There was a one man's war on stupidity, but stupidity won early in the first round.

Well, you still had one well into the 90's...

We have narcos and beheadings and etc, etc.

Marawi

nah
only khohols died under debaltsevo en masse
they claim to kill few thousand of russians destroying shitton of tanks losing only like 60 men when they were encircled

wow that looks even bigger

> muslim jihadists terrorists in kashmir.
> commies in heartland.
> christian crusaders in east.
> And a lot of cucks,liberals,SJWs.

You forgot to mention roving gangs of rat-worshiping hindu streetshitter, Modi.

More likelly local or russian mercenary