Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pjo2mDrREk
youtu.be/BCvG1TCyikM
youtube.com/watch?v=pXseyytvgkg
youtube.com/watch?v=GihrWuysnrc
youtube.com/watch?v=zfaEGU45lKA
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/vkb0s/should_i_buy_my_son_a_fleshlight/
glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/strathclyde-university-bosses-send-email-13170825
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GR-rbJfXHk&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg&start2=0&authorName=aphrocarlin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:List_of_controversial_issues
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Early. QUICK DRAW GET ON HIM

susan

mobb deep n all that

susanna

youtube.com/watch?v=2pjo2mDrREk

you're just a shook one you ain't ira son

i thought maajid was one of the good ones?

This will be my only* post in /brit/ today, I want you to read it, let it sink in, and think about what it means.

You will NEVER experience TBC era World of Warcraft again.

*(bar one)

Yes, already non-white births are 30-35% of the total. We are seeing the undermining of the cultural and moral norms that have slowly evolved in this country over hundreds and hundreds of years. 50 years ago Britain was 99.5% white, in another 50 years it will be majority non-white. Tell me why I, or any other native Britons whose parents and their parents built this country for our benefit, should be ok with this?

Finished it
Beta version so it might need updating

This a real niBBa thread

Post that 90s shit foo'

the average yank on a trip in europe

youtu.be/BCvG1TCyikM

Terrible feel. I miss my guild.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXseyytvgkg

Comeuppance you filthy Anglo

Just to show the changing face of Britain's festivals, a day festival I was at yesterday had two police vans parked outside at closing. When I was at the same one two years ago there were nos sellers parked outside at closing.
Sad times

>again
never played WoW. was having fun with my mates and shagging girls instead.

>crime is at "historic" lows
>it's literally twice as high as it was in the 60s

hmm interesting

teenagers who played fifa on youtube are literal millionaires
pisses me off like NOTHING else
yes I am extremely envious

you'll suffer the same fate

wish we still spoke like this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=GihrWuysnrc

>stats
There are much more crimes than there were in the 60s, so it has to be adjusted for that

1775 – The British offer a pardon to all colonists who lay down their arms. There would be only two exceptions to the amnesty: Samuel Adams and John Hancock, if captured, were to be hanged.

Samuel Adams emerged as an important public figure in Boston soon after the British Empire's victory in the French and Indian War (1754–1763).

The British Parliament found itself deep in debt and looking for new sources of revenue, and they sought to directly tax the colonies of British America for the first time.

Adams saw this as an infringement of longstanding colonial rights. Colonists were not represented in Parliament, he argued, and therefore they could not be taxed by that body.

In January 1768, the Massachusetts House sent a petition to King George asking for his help. Lord Hillsborough ordered four regiments of the British Army to Boston.

Tensions between soldiers and civilians eventually resulted in the killing of five civilians in the Boston Massacre of March 1770.

Samuel Adams later became a controversial figure in American history, in which he was portrayed as a master of propaganda who provoked mob violence to achieve his goals.

I went to Dublin last year, the city was literally full of muzzies and wogs. Was there 5 years earlier and it was practically all white. You are going the same way we are friend

He's a sound yank tho, most are cringey benders

imagine all the shit p*kis will get away with when we start seeing more of them in positions of power.

turned that xbox thing off already, car game and a epic scopez first person shooter. Utter shite.

>whose parents and their parents built this country
always love this implication that people working in mills and slogging on farms for centuries gave a damn about their country and cared about anything beyond surviving and avoiding the wrath of their lord/king/boss

You lads are going to be good goy and buy an Xbox One X aren't you?

>how does he ___ with balls that big

duno why the government didn't give the colonists a few seats in parliament. would have solved the entire issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=zfaEGU45lKA

>You will never speak Old English
>Your language will forever be adulterated by French

>Dublin

Howling like I give a shit about that Anglo hellhole

Yank cousin and her Chinese friend are coming to stay next week

What does it matter what they thought or cared about?
It doesn't change the fact that their labour built the country.

the murder rate in Shakespeare-era England was higher than even the worst contemporary South American cities

Does that include deaths in war?

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
Southern yanks are alri

No

That's not how murder rate works you fucking spastic

found my missing cufflink
felt bad because i had separated the pair and they would be missing each other

need a paddy pintman bezzie mate

wonder if the people who landed on the normandy beaches would be happy with the ethnic mix of the country today

>What does it matter what they thought or cared about?
because they are used as props by nationalist retards

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/vkb0s/should_i_buy_my_son_a_fleshlight/

[citation needed]

wage gap
white genocide

And its literally 2.5 times what it was in 1960s Britain despite the country being far richer and people having far more distractions to their daily lives

glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/strathclyde-university-bosses-send-email-13170825
>scottish scholars don't poo in the loo

Is this the real thread?

except for the war on drugs

both are real
both are good
simple as

no

even if it did, it wouldn't add anything cause banditry was a far greater contributor to the death toll in the middle ages than than war

Didn't mean in the battlefield. Was referring to killings related to war, i.e genocide

War on man like u pham;))

They'd probably want to open all the borders and march against the stigma attached to hiv.

>people working on farms in centuries past didn't care about their children

this is a really valuable insight from 'sheed and has led to a fundamental reawakening of my politics

bizarro shlomo

screeching

America was built on slaves, and I bet those slaves didn't give a damn about America either.
Does that mean African Americans shouldn't be proud of the county their grandparents and great grandparents built?

when did we start getting yank shit like reeses peanut cups and mountain dew?

Howling at how everyone ignored this

>America was built on slaves
takes more than cotton picking to build a country
and most of it was built after the end of slavery
nigger

The world is literally headed to one big amalgamated nationless government

howling for a heeming

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GR-rbJfXHk&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg&start2=0&authorName=aphrocarlin

have no desire to shag a girl up bum
fannies do the trick

not really
maybe the west is

can't see most of africa really working towards unity

Fuck kind of a link is this my niBBa

Cotton exports were a huge portion of our economy you retard

only want turkey in the eu to ruin the EU after we leave

all nationalised I assume
nigger

Wonder how much on net black people have cost the rest of America since slavery ended. surely must be more than the benefit our ancestors received for their so-called labour

20 deck of menthol pall mall, thoughts?

virus

I had three fleshlights at one point. I would line them all up on the bed, pretend it's an orgy. Fun. I only have one now, really beat up. You got to replace them every now and then, they get nasty. But keep the case and order new inserts, you can do that on the website.

I've given up on women and relationships. This is the population control that the powers that be want, men sitting in front of plastic screens playing with themselves instead if fighting each other.

It's genius if you think about it. Yes, I've given in. My love is a rubber toy, my thrills come from a monitor screen. Forever alone means going all in or GTFO.

MY ANCESTORS
WE
WUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

*saves it as a jpg*
ah yes

slavery was never more than 1 percent of gdp in the us
you don't even know the history of your own country stupid yank

alri 59 year old mother of 9

Ah so when a white man does it it was for the good times f the country but it when a black man did

>tfw no brit bf to succ on

:(

These posts made by incels are really depressing Jesus how'd your life end up like this

that famine really did a number on you paddies

sick of hearing about muslims and trannies

Provocative post

Bedtime Rorkey, you've got your job centre appointment bright and early.

What's the best butt you've buttressed?
Still haven't found a replacement for my high school gf

U wa

wew post more

Where do you stand on these issues?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:List_of_controversial_issues

How'd you get with her

alri fatty

the british girl i watch on the youtube hasn't vlogged in a couple days hopes shes alright

>driving through town today
>listening to Bugzy malone - Beauty and the beast
>pretty loud with window all way down
>come to stop light
>group of lads
>around 15-19 years old
>one has his phone recording me
>AHA YES MAN BUGZY MALONE
>say some shit like FUCK YES bugzy malone mate
>he reaches out for fist bump
>bump and drive on
>say cya later