Please guys send help :(

Please guys send help :(

ok

fuck me its 29 here and im melting

That's global warming for ya.

Detrás de ti imbesssssssil

Not much better here (almost midnight and still 22°C, and I'm >300km from the next sea). Those dry spells are getting ridiculous, my lawn now regularly looks better in winter than in summer

>mfw we will be the first victims of hillbilly ameridumb vehicle's fumes and shitty factories

Dat Galician-Asturian masterrace

yeah, 14ºC right now

Things are fine over here in the northwestern US. It's 20C with some light rain. Very refreshing. Where is this "global warming"?

/COMFY/

If you think about ice you will feel cold.

t. chang
We all know where the pollution is coming from, don't kid yourself.

>27° and sunny today

Maximum comfy, hope it remains like that.
It is beyond me why all the Spaniards (+the brit retirees) want to live in Andalusia. Move to Galicia ffs, it's comfy in the north.

>19°C
TOO HOT

>30° at midnight

Omg are you guys ok?

>Greece and coastal North Africa cooler than the Rhineland in summer
That's fucked up yo, won't be able to sleep again

Implying it isnt moctezumas curse

how can spaniards survive this subhuman weather?

Their 45°C usually comes with 20% humidity though, unlike your constant 30°C 100%rH which is oppressive as fuck, I'd rather have the former

by living in the north, here is colder than in southern sweden/finland

Sorry m8. I live in the highlands 14°C all-year round. Anything above 20° is already africa tier

ur factories are destroying the O3 cape here

Medellin? It has UV index of 15+, how don't you get burned to death?

Bogota. It's overcast most of the time. Medellin is quite tropical and averages of like 22°C

Ah so you have neverending April apparently, seems quite nice desu

God dammit,Its really hot.. Donaldo Trumpez wants to kill us

Good

>coastal areas are cooler than interior areas
hmmmmmmmm surely there could be a reason for this

But generally their nights are milder than ours

Rude desu

JUST

My American ass is dying here in Madrid and I am Texan

Truly we are North African

My home town is desert right now, Fuck

Europe starts at the pyrenees

Im in chicago and its 96 degrees here and i already took 2 showers fucking hell

Taking a shower is a waste of water. All you need to do is supplement your natural sweating. Soak cold water onto your arms and legs using your hands or a rag.

t. Californian
this shit is the basics

If your climate is too humid for that shit, your only recourse is to get a dehumidifier.

Anything over 22 is too hot

oh Jesus, that takes me back to early this year. Atleast you guys got mountains , go huddle there

well, not sure if everlasting april. I had a french teach at uni and the dude said that the weather all year is like an eternal september in france . Also, a brit lad who was training us at my last job said that the weather felt like in Madrid during springtime. You see, it's subjective