What does Sup Forums think of Milan, Italy?

What does Sup Forums think of Milan, Italy?

here's what I think
*farts*

I want the short blonde Milanesa girl to sit on my face and say zitto animale

kekked s fucking hard at thsi

Shithole

*runs into the building*
*sharts*

Very nice.
Like clubbing there. And food

it's the London of Italy: best nightlife of the country, but it's still a multicultural shithole

What a fucking shithole

Ugly as fuck

Best city

Shithole?

Still think that after seeing this?

Full of Muslims and Africans like every Western European city

I like it a lot,
>it's not too big, I can move by bike around the city
>it's not too small, there're things to do and see
>if you get bored, just drive up north and you'll reach those lakes in 30 min
>food is awesome, it's less expensive than where I live so I'm ok with
>afterwork life-style is god-tier, just go to a bar, order some spritz and talk to girls next to you.
only downside is the air, it's too polluted, the buildings are dirty because of it, I'm not sure

fucking Pierre

When I was there it was full of mosquitos. Only the town centre is ok. Everything else is grey and boring. It's expensive and the people all think they're models or something. Wouldn't return.

It is my city and I like it, but it's the ugliest Italian city by far, every time I go to some other town I feel so proud of being Italian for the beauty WE created, then I come back home and I'm like not that proud anymore.

still, it has its pros and its corners of beauty.

Bergamo is much nicer tbqh

yes.

that's pretty accurate actually.

Why would this picture change someones mind

that's a picture of a town to the immediate north of milan (it's like part of the urban continuum) that is well known for being ugly as fucking sin, I think he was trying to make an ironic joke.

Do you live there?

no I live in Milan but Bergamo is like 30 minutes away

Yeah I know, I have an apartment there :DD

I was wondering maybe you are a local so we could meet up or something like that

did you have trouble finding company in bergamo? I have lots of uni friends from there, they're pretty friendly people.

Nah, I have a few buddies there but the thing is I spend maybe maximum 3 weeks there during the year so I don't have a lot of time to make new friends

I do not really know anything about it.

oh alright, I'm leaving Lombardy and Italy for one year in the end of july though, I can live you my telegram as you wouldn't be the first person I meet from 4chins but I probably won't be here.

L'è sempre un gran Milàn tbqhwyf