Why do Germans hate USA so much?

Why do Germans hate USA so much?

why should we not?

Well in your case because you're a Greek

>you're a Greek
damn right
and you are a paki

Europeans were afraid of US because it is big, powerful and Jewish.

Trump calls of German leeching of Americans, RE NATO
Trump puts the rights of his citizens ahead of refugees, which is very triggering for Germans

Member when Germans weren't such sour pussies?

Oh I member!

Member when Germans were once admirable and amicable people?

I member!

Decadence and the fact you stick your nose in other people's buisness that isn't your own

This.

If you were doing the best thing in the world and then Americunts would stop you, twice, wouldn't you be angry as well?

cuz their a bunch of nazis, through and through.

We don't hate you, we see you as a friend
But as a friend, it is our duty to criticise you if you are heading the wrong direction (which you are, by the way)

100%

It's more of a 50/50 chance if someone here likes you.
I liked you but my dislike for you grew because, for example, this thread.

That pic was actually originally Dutch.

> we see you as a friend
We don't.

>wrong direction
What do you mean?

Self-hatred.

Typical cunt of Finnish cunt.
Germany does A, Finland does A, Germany says B, Finland says B.
Always.
They are like the dogs of Germany. I wish Russians killed them all.

It's not like you guys don't hate us and disrespect us where ever you can
>inb4 "polls"

I really have no idea.

Why so assmad baquette?

Need another blitzkrieg?

it looks like the wastelands of fallout

Trump

Those who hate USA are jihading islamic terrorists and the samefags that hate israel and are anti-semitic

He's right tho

>bomb us
>even plan to genocide us
>a few years later they pretend to be our friends in public
>later talk behind our backs in disgust about how shit we are

Can't believe some of our people actually believe that the allies are our friends now.

>even plan to genocide us
You do know you did the exact same to us?

but you are shit and you did deserve every little bomb that fell on your little innocent dindukraut heads

Yes but we admitted it later and didn't claim the moral highground.

Yea, letting your useless rats escape dunkirk was just a 4D chess plan to genocide you, holy shit get it together you moron.

Never said we were innocent you dumb shithead

No one is innocent

but yous sure have no problem acting liek you are, man up bitch

yous stepped up to everyone, and got your shit properly tucked in.

this is why yurope will never stand united again.

you fucking szwabes ruined it for all of us.

There's no serious evidence the Germans let anyone intentionally escape and there were documents seized from von Brauchitsch after the war showing just how kind and merciful you planned to be during an occupation.

Here one finds both type of the modern Deutschmann

The Germans I've met irl have been awesome, but Germans online are the third worst, after the Dutch and any kind of Arab. It's like how every Russian I've met irl has basically been a psychopath, but the ones on this board are usually decent.

WE WUZ PICMAKERS AND SHIEEET

Stop repeating yourself mister butthurt.
I didn't claim that we were innocent or that we didn't deserve it, but our (ex) enemies acting like they are our friends but still mocking and insulting us where ever they can makes me sick.

Who doesn't?

poweful countries sometimes fuck up

of course, if you are an irrelevant and powerless country like Poland, you can never make such great mistakes as Germany

The point is we do it more than others, or something

Germans don't have strong feelings about USA one way or the other in my experience

Good thing Nolan kino will show us how it really happened

I'm not saying it's impossible but if he let them off then why is there no record? He wasn't exactly the silent type

>hate
We don't. Remember, muh heritage.

I have two personalities

Well historically Germans have supported us so we follow suit. Allies in both wars were very lacking or openly hostile tho proclaiming the protection of independence of any and every neutral peaceful nation.

Afaik, along with virtue signaling leftists, this is accurate.

>Anti-Americanism had been muted on the right since 1945, but reemerged in the 21st century especially in the Alternative for Germany (AfD) party that began in opposition to European Union, and now has become both anti-American and anti-immigrant.

you're so wrong my dear friends ;^)

>fat
>dumb
>arrogant as hell
>degenerate
>warmongers
>trash exports like junk food chains and starbucks
>3rd world infrastructure, health care etc.
They make it pretty hard to like them.

>Well historically Germans have supported us
No they didn't, hell in the Winter War they prevented any Allied help coming to Finland by saying it would've been a violation of neutrality. The only reason they started caring a year later is that they wanted help with their invasion of the Soviet Union

Isn't Bundesrepublik Deutschland was puppet of America??

>No they didn't, hell in the Winter War they prevented any Allied help coming to Finland by saying it would've been a violation of neutrality.

That was Norway and Sweden, Germany even then gave some supplies but tried to steer away to see how the situation develops.

Half of these fit to every western cuntry

>>warmongers

Like you fucking care about the middle east.
Get off your high horse

I don't count german american opinions because that would be biased.
Only anglo,irish, italian etc american opinions

>we see you as a friend
Not really.

The internet does weird things to your mind

Only the "redpilled" and the far left ones hate you. The rest either doesn't care or admire you.

A tiny minority of left-wing anti-german antifa cucks admire them. The rest is more inclined to not care.

>I don't count german american opinions
>Only anglo,irish, italian etc american
More often than not, they're one in the same.
t. Anglo/Slovene/Finnish/Italian-American with a Dutch/German surname

Damn that's a lot of heritage

>Germans
It ain't just the Germans, user.

Cancerous shit like this makes the fact that your president is a clown even more enjoyable from afar.

>and the fact you stick your nose in other people's buisness that isn't your own
Uh, isn't that exactly what Germany did in 1939-45?

>did I forget the 1/256 Cherokee?
American Catholics don't discriminate based on ethnicity. As long as you're Catholic or willing to convert, we'll get you pregnant.