What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/scientists-thought-ancient-egyptian-mummies-didn-t-have-any-dna-left-they-were-wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am..._(Nas_album)
youtube.com/watch?v=mrVbxp2kNg0
youtube.com/watch?v=mifC9AuuBYc
youtube.com/watch?v=rzMRBR37Lgk
youtube.com/watch?v=RjBLd-WFKJk
youtube.com/watch?v=sVYsPatD69c
youtube.com/watch?v=d-RFpfUeEqE
youtube.com/watch?v=I_a-MTugfSA
youtube.com/watch?v=RD3tzVQmeGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

children playing fantasy

white boi BTFO

I'm having a hard time believing this is true

The tweet, I mean

dude if it was in a movie it must be true!

He's just letting people know he's joined a delusional cult.

I've been seeing this kind of tweets a lot lately why?

Is that a boy or a girl?

So that's why they are breaking down Detroit. They are reconstructing it and using the materials for their space ships.

neither lol it's ur mum

Both Blacks and Whites always fucking stink. You guys never shower.

Also, what Sub-Saharan African civilizations were advanced in astrology and mathematics?

nah ah

Why don't they make everyone black?

Aristotle wuz black
Alexander the Great wuz black
Julius Caesar wuz black
Martin Luther wuz black
Shakespeare wuz black
Hitler wuz black

Delusion and vanity will keep you learning the lessons needed to achieve. The responsibility is on you, not someone else.

It is just banter.

If you repeat a lie often enough it sinks into the consciousness, no matter how stupid it may be.

These must be ironic banter or something.
These are CGI movie shots for fucks sake.

I bet the CGI was made by black people.

Like when you guys say you're not european?

>Aristotle wuz black
>Alexander the Great wuz black
>Julius Caesar wuz black

SOUTHERN EUROPEANS WAZ WEISS UND SHEISSEEEEE

This could very well be true though. They were having technological development, although at a much slower speed than aggricultural peoples due to the hunter gatherer lifestyle. They were already working iron and skipped their bronze age when colonialization first began. Saying that Africans would never have developed because Europeans were more advanced at the time is like saying that Europeans will never advance because Mesopotamians were forming kingdoms with social structures while European weren't. The Africans had civilisation forced upon them and were left without the guidance due to decolonoalisation. There would be similar results if you gave the Germanics of old AK47s, or the Aztecs nukes. Colonisalisation could have been a symbiosis where the resources of Africa fuel the Empires of Europe, while the Empires of Europe guide the Africans into modern civilisation until both sides were self sufficient.

we wuz doin philosophy before them greek homos n sheit

but for 99% of the world's sane population (which doesn't include Sup Forumstards) people that are europeans and of fair skin are white

Oh you.jpeg

It's clearly ironic you dumb roach

Well, Latin America was under the spanish rule for 300 years and they are shit. Meanwhile:

>In 1870, only 10 percent of Africa was under European control; by 1914 it had increased to 90 percent of the continent

You can't blame them for becoming a hellhole when they barely were 50 years. It's not time enough in my opinion for them to embrace civilization when most of them were illiterate.

This. Very few nations successfully dealt with European influence during colonization, and even fewer were able to successfully integrate the beneficial aspects of Europe with their own societies. Meiji Japan is really the only nation I can think of that managed to do it, though some other Asians managed to, to a lesser extent.

I wonder, do these people do anything in their lives apart from babbling about racial shit and coming up with pseudoscientology and false history to make up for their inferiority complex?

Do they even work? This guy posts 24/7 on twitter, how does he sustain himself?

Is that the Grand Palace of Arrakeen on the right?

Japan was never really under european rule though, just under European influence. It's difficult to westernize when you've got missionaires trying to erase your religion and monarchs extracting your natural resources

Do north african maghrebs/arabs get mad that niggers claim their carthage/egyptian civilization,umaayad,etc?

sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/scientists-thought-ancient-egyptian-mummies-didn-t-have-any-dna-left-they-were-wrong

There is a "hitler was black" news article

That has nothing to do with it.The missionaries converted the populace and some damyios but some retarded shogun decided to abolish the missionary missions on the basis that the portuguese were buying japanese POWs during the warring states period.
It's not like we invaded and enslaved them

Even then, that "civ" was already gone and doesn't reflect the current ones.

Wh*tes are even worse to be honest

>DAS RIGHT WE WUZ GREEKS AND SHIEET
>WE WUZ PERSIANS
>WE WUZ MESOPOTAMIANS AND SHIEET WE BUILD CIVILIZATION
>DAS RIGHT BROWN BOI JESUS WAS WHITE MOSES WAS WHITE WE WUZ PROPHETS

She has a point, though
First human civilization was African (Egypt)

Is that why your kangs were middle eastern?

That pic has nothing to do with the we wuz meme

How about you?

egypt is in Africa, friend
Pharaos were African

I think it's more cringy for greeks to claim ancient greece history for them just because their live on the ruins of that civilization

The guy who planned D.C. was from one of those tribes i believe.

I love how the kingdom of kongo triggers the fuck out of the niggeers.
Imagine an european country comverting an african kingdom,give them western clothes and western names and basically making them the most developed african nation in a span of 5 years

Only mental deficients like Varg believe Hammurabi had blue eyes and blond hair, though, and they're mocked even by those who are ideologically similar. Meanwhile, in the black American community, it's perfectly acceptable to think you descend from or are closely related to the people who built the Pyramid of Giza.

>Meanwhile, in the black American community, it's perfectly acceptable to think you descend from or are closely related to the people who built the Pyramid of Giza
proof?

obviously leaving them alone wouldn't have done much, but if they engaged with Europe without being subjugated by foreign powers they'd be in a much better state

t. a Greek

t. Went to school with and lived around blacks
Look into some of Afrocentrism. Many blacks don't understand how diverse Africa is, and think that because both Egyptians and their ancestors lived on the same continent, they must be related to Egyptians. They consider believing this makes you "conscious", or an intellectual.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am..._(Nas_album)
Probably the most well known and widely respected "conscious" rapper, notice the album cover.

half of the tweets is obvious ironic shit made by black people to make fun and trigger some people out
a quarter of them are white guys larping as black dudes and making it into new meme of some sort
a small portion of all these tweets are either 12 years old kids that spend all day re-tweeting 90% of the stuff they see on their home page or some sort of a mentally ill group of people with extreme ideologies, but tb h the last one happens even in all fucking races and social groups

agreed, whites are much worse appropriators than blacks (I don't include here mixed race people like the Portuguese who aren't white anymore)

OP is a faggot, whites are the enemies of mankind

I'm not referring to any tweets. I'm referring to a phenomenon I've witnessed in person before twitter existed.

Ι'm a chemistry student that works part time jobs to sustain himself without leeching off my parents or the government while spending half my day on twitter, like those faggots do

this, most "Afrocentrists" on twitter are fake accounts created by various altrighters or blacks making fun of them. a small minority are the retarded equivalent of whites

>t. Went to school with and lived around blacks
anecdotes dont count

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am..._(Nas_album)
> "The first one, you have him being a boy, very young. The second was a little bit older. And the third one, he was a king," he continued. "He already conquered the world. He was on top of the world. He was doing a lot of big things."
So its a metaphor, and not supposed to represent actual history?

I see no one complaining on those americans that claim being 1/16th irish and 1/8th germanic (except for germanic and irish people), but somehow thinking that your descendants come from north africa is an instant fallacy that makes your eyes roll?

>astrology
Quality stuff.

>anecdotes don't count
No, they certainly do, considering we're discussing American blacks, whom I've interacted with more than a German/Greek. And you can experience a lot of these "anecdotes" by going to black forums yourself, although you would simply disregard this as trolling.
>metaphor
Look into the Five Percenters, and some other things Nas believes. Him portraying himself as the Sphinx is not a coincidence.
Because American Whites have European last names, and in many cases, immigration documents and DNA ethnicity tests. Their ancestors came here very recently, and directly from Europe. The ancestors of American Blacks came here from Sub-Saharan West Africa, far away from Egypt and across a massive desert. Ironically, the average black American could make a better case for muh heritaging as an Englishman, since many have slave owners in their family trees. But, for obvious reasons, they don't do this.

>And you can experience a lot of these "anecdotes" by going to black forums yourself, although you would simply disregard this as trolling.
i would disregard this as cherrypicking

Your grandparents coming over from Ireland 100 years ago
VS
"I am descended from ancient kings from thousand of years ago who created everything"

The ancient Egyptians were genetically Mediterranean on top of it.
Finding out something neat about your ancestry is one thing, claiming blacks are superior beings who invented everything but the evil white man stole it all is full blown cult mode.
They are no different from white skinheads.

Did you get mad at my post little turkish rapebaby?

both look just as idiotic to me tbqh

You can look for yourself, of course. There is a large amount of belief in a close relationship between Ancient Egyptians and modern American blacks. This has nothing to do with twitter or trolling, and has existed before the internet as we know it. As I've said, it stems partially from ignorance about the geographic and ethnic diversity in Africa. It isn't far-fetched or difficult to believe that blacks would want to latch on to the legacy of a successful civilization, considering their history in the Americas is a lot less glamorous and appealing.

which post? link to it so I can tell if I'll be mad

Portugal has way too much black blood in it to be considered European or white either way

Are tou retarded?Greeka are browner than south italians while the portuguese are the whitest south europeans.We were populated by suebis and visigoths both germanic people while you got populated by south italians and then invaded by turks

Portuguese are the darkest population in Europe, along with Sardinians and Maltese. just a fact, my mulatto buddy, no need to Portuchimp out

>Moortugal
>White
LMAO

Fucking kek, 10/10.

Stop projecting...
You're literally next to a brown as fuck country that invaded you and raped your women and shit
We are actually suebi.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrVbxp2kNg0

youtube.com/watch?v=mifC9AuuBYc

youtube.com/watch?v=rzMRBR37Lgk

youtube.com/watch?v=RjBLd-WFKJk

youtube.com/watch?v=sVYsPatD69c

youtube.com/watch?v=d-RFpfUeEqE

youtube.com/watch?v=I_a-MTugfSA

youtube.com/watch?v=RD3tzVQmeGM

Go find a job Papadopoulos and stop crying about your 600 years over turkish domination

Here you go OJ

>Actually good posting instead of
Sup Forumstards spamming this same old tired WE WUZ meme

European hours int is pretty good.

those women are tiny. man, Portuguese are some tiny-ass bastards

would love to turn a Portuguese guy into a cute, feminine trap

Surely there are more of these images.
Come on man, don't hold back now. These are gold.

This is me when I was a kid,I used to dress in pretty clothes

Those posts were dogshit though

Fuck off back to /brit/, Paki shit.

this
hard decolonization fucked africa over big time
still the niggers' fault though

trying too hard

ahmed you must go back

Not surprising that the 99% that aren't white wish they were.

you do know that asiatics are more fair skinned than iberians? kek

>all these butthurt whiteys

>Hannibal
>black

They weren't the most developed African nation even bellow the saharah

>Aristotle wuz black
Doesn't fit because he was nazi. He said that Greeks are the superior nation by nature and barbarians are slaves by nature.

nah he was black

lmao wtf is this

He doesn't look too West African so I'm ok with this.

they just keep on getting blacker

we wuz Tutankhamun

Worst thread. Also he meant that you should stop lurking on twitter.

the man behind it

Was he trying his hardest to look like the Sambo stereotype there or it just came natural to him?

fuck greek homos

there are very few north africans who live here, which allows african americans to run amok with their nonsense

nobody else believes that here, but blacks will cling to anything.

KEK it keeps going