pilipiknows.info
filipinewsph.net
topinformatictrends.blogspot.com
duterteparallel.org
netviral.com
ptvbalita.com
scmp.com/week-asia/geopolitics/article/2026152/china-railroading-kenya-debt
qz.com/707954/china-now-owns-more-than-half-of-all-of-kenyas-debt-2/
forbes.com/sites/anderscorr/2017/05/13/new-philippine-debt-of-167-billion-could-balloon-to-452-billion-china-will-benefit/#1342e1c22fb6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happy Independence Day Flips

>Lenny Robredo
Wew.

Holy shit is that Leni? Looking badass with that salute

I love Leni tbhwy

youtube.com/watch?v=108tw9YKKQ8

So this is what Japanese songs would actually sound like if I could understand them. interesting.

I really don't get why there are still people who still believe Constantino's bullshit. Much of his writings are outdated, extremist, or just plain wrong. Weird how UP people easily believe him and think he can write no wrong when most other historians have exposed his failings.

Same.
I can deal with Duterte wining seriously it wasn't a big upset for me.

But I'm more happy that Leni won.

>t. Far-left Druggies

>False dichotomy

Apperantly he's like the Alex Jones for anti Americanism

Poe's Law is starting to rear its ugly head in this thread.

Something tells me had Leni lost, she would have just accepted it and congratulated whoever won (even if it was Bongbong).

The difference is that Jones' base is mostly conservative far-right people, much of whom didn't go to college or were educated at conservative colleges. By contrast, Constantino's base are mostly public universities and left-leaning hotspots.

I honestly wouldn't have mind if we became a U.S state like Hawaii. we wouldn't be poor at least

Not necessarily. Look at Puerto Rico. Yes I know it's not a state (yet), but being in the U.S. didn't prevent it from going into an economic crisis.

Also, as stated in yesterday's thread, we would have been rich now if a certain someone didn't fuck up in running the country.

Flips wanted """independence""".

They're the opposite but still in the same lane
Be nice to them the legit left are usually the anti americans

That was the joke...

You sure its not the Japanese
Ayyy lmao

>Something tells me had Leni lost, she would have just accepted it and congratulated whoever won (even if it was Bongbong).
Yea, but the same group that think Bongbong was cheated on keeps on chanting "Move on na talunan!"
Yea, Duterte wants an "independent foreign policy".

Is our location good for trade?

What I never really understood is why those same people don't seem to have much problem with China "taking away" our land. I would have expected them to be burning effigies of Xi daily if they were true nationalists.

Yes, and the Spaniards used that to their advantage during the Manila-Acapulco trade.

Yeah, that's why the Spanish kept us even though governing us was a pain in the ass.

Actually the reason why we celebrate independence day today and not the actual one
Is to symbolize that the American occupation was illegal and invalid.
And getting rid spics is more symbolic

But puertoricans are generally richer than you guys. Except the national pride, being a colony of first world country isn't that bad.

Maybe back in the day it was for low tech ships
But now I dont think so

Yeah, But I'd like to think we'd be an important state seeing as how we'd have direct access to Asia.

They didn't think so back then

They have Guam anyway

Puerto Ricans without the space sounds like a dinosaur name

By how things are going in this thread, this should've been /pinoy/ instead l0l

will you be watching Black Panther in the cinema?

youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw

pretty good body for a MILF

I bet abnoy apologizefuck her when her husband died

Only Japan will make us rich and natsco
Rape us again senpai

Who fucked up? Marcos?

Obviously.

The sad thing is back in high school, I actually did think that "he was good but Imelda and greed brought him down". It wasn't until college when I read and studied that he was fucked up from the start. The history curriculum in high school really needs some serious fixes.

Enlighten me how he was fucked up from the start. ty

Does anyone here have Vocaloid?

Well, for starters he killed his dad's political enemy with a sniper rifle. Which is why he ended up in jail (and where he famously topped the bar exam while in prison). It took some pleading with Jose P. Laurel (I think, something like that) for him to go free. Also, he and Imelda had opened bank accounts under fake names long before Martial Law was declared.

History in high school is a big joke, mainly because it makes everything so boring.

He bought too much shoes for Imelda that the national debt rose tenfold

>flip diaspora

I've read off somewhere that Marcos dindu nuffin

Based. What's the credibility of that? How can you be so sure that, that's real and not some made up hoax?
facebook com/thisnationcanbegreatagain/videos/912875088769349/

is Marawi a meme?

>facebook com/thisnationcanbegreatagain/videos/912875088769349/
>Assuming politicians are always honest, esp with Marcos

You should join Marcos, Duterte and Real Philippine history groups / pages if you've got Facebook.

Will do.

Hi guys

Do other countries have their own version of MMK?

Is this 100% pinoy thread?

Honestly I can't even tell anymore if Aussie is genuinely like that or if Aussie is a troll baiting us.

>facebook com/thisnationcanbegreatagain
>watching baseless, unsourced propaganda vids
My god.

More often than not, Overseas Filipinos tend to think like that, so I'm not really surprised. Sadly.

Well that's why I'm asking you to see whether your facts are credible or not. I don't just support anything without evidences of course. You tell me.

Here's a tip: Anything that has Du30, DDS, Marcos, or anything related to that in their name, and whatever they're saying isn't in the actual news, is more likely to be BS than factual. Hail!

We gave you plenty of evidences about Japan and Marcos. Evidences that are actually sourced and are based on reliable sources, not revisionist propaganda. Heck you could read stuff like the Conjugal Dictatorship.

Don't put us in the same category. It's fecking true some of us suffered with cringy identity crisis though.

Just wondering: do you like anime?

>whatever they're saying isn't in the actual news, is more likely to be BS than factual. Hail
How so? Proof saying that Duterte is a faux?

>based on reliable sources
>MUH reliable sources
Where? From the American Propaganada?

Someone should develop a law like that in the vain of Godwin's Law.

>writings by Martial Law victims
>writings by Filipino authors
>writings by authors from countries like the UK
>freaking Lee Kuan Yew's autobiography
>American propaganda
You're seeing everything with narrow eyes. Not everything that is anti-Marcos/Dutdut/etc. is pro-America. Heck, the most vocal Martial Law victims were the communist sympathizers, a group of people who are anything but pro-American.

I said more often than not.
Just some examples
du30news.net
dugongmaharlika.com
viralhubph.com
pilipiknows.info
filipinewsph.net
topinformatictrends.blogspot.com
duterteparallel.org
netviral.com
ptvbalita.com
If they have Duterte/Marcos in their names or anything related, it's already propaganda.

Honestly this is true

What's sad is PTV used to be a fairly respectable, if niche channel. I wonder what happened. Did the rot began when their chief resigned due to the Marcos burial thing, or did the rot start long before that?

I'm not talking about the supporters, I'm talking about actual factual evidences. Those """victims""" could be might as well anybody, a political opponent, a propagandist, someone paid a lot of money, etc.

Don't get me wrong I don't support or sympathize with them either, I merely support their policies and ideologies.

And don't forget when they put up obviously manipulate images where Risa Hontiveros puts up a paper saying that she supports Maute.

>actual factual evidences
Those things will never factual to you no matter what

I work at book store so I prefer manga than that shit

If you don't think these are evidence enough, I think there's something wrong with you.

Well that's the thing, you can't trust both sides these days. At least one side is not a globalist American slave.

thats a fine body for MILF

I bet jessie let abnoy touched that spicy milf. probably the reason we prefer milf over mnlf

I'd choose America anytime of the year over the Chinese. At least I can still talk shit about them without fearing for my life.

So you'd rather have the Americans eternally steal from the Philippines and make it poorer by the generations instead of actually making deals with the Chinks, Japs, Russians, etc. and actually developing?
Okay.

Damn

Marcos was pro american BTW.
America didn't really care as long as they can keep their base

>actually developing
Now I really can't help thinking if this is bait.

Already knew that. But not enough evidence to make it so. He's a commie and an American sympathiser at the same time? Hmm..

The only bait there is, is for the Flips to think that the Americans are actually caring about the Flips.

America and Japan are not bulidng illegal islands and claiming and stealing our resources and EEZ like china
But if they do it they will get the hate as well

I just realized this: why is she giving a military salute? As far as I know the office of the VP has no military powers.

>thinking the Americans don't care about us but the Chinese and Russians do
Some serious cognitive dissonance there. How can you say the Chinese like us when they're freaking stealing Benham Rise, Scarborough Shoal, and the Spratlys from us?

He hated commies and loves america

No really questions that

Why'd they do that when they can just patrol with their naval ships? China was just being creative, it changes literally nothing. Except the fact that the Chinese are destroying the environment.

>China
>Actually developing
scmp.com/week-asia/geopolitics/article/2026152/china-railroading-kenya-debt
qz.com/707954/china-now-owns-more-than-half-of-all-of-kenyas-debt-2/

BS
>Supported by commies
>Loves America
Sure sure.

DEALS
We don't really care about what China does, as long as we'll finally have our infrastructures developed.

>Thinking it's the same situation with them
That's where you're wrong.

The difference is us and who we allow
So far america is not taking anything without our consent

Infrastructures in exchange for what? Economic independence? Not so quid pro quo tbhwy senpai

Frankly I'm starting to think Aussie is a troll. Those replies just don't make sense and wouldn't come from even the most brainwashed of people.

>establishing bases on islands that aren't within their EEZ (not even close)
>taking away islands that are closer to Vietnam or the Philippines than to China
>faking or modifying old maps to "support" their territorial claims
>"being creative"

Never heard he was supported by communist.
Tho he claims he claims everyone against him was communist including the chucrh

>Those replies just don't make sense and wouldn't come from even the most brainwashed of people.
Poe's Law too real

Yeah. Hating America for "pulling our strings" economically but giving China a pass for doing the exact same thing is double standards at best and hypocrisy at worst.

Only Alex Jones-tier conspiracy theoriests think that, and even then they're so fringe that even most pro-Marcos people think that's too absurd.

>We don't really care about what China does
We do especially if its curropt same with the Americans
It can lead to treason accusations

You do know what's happening in your country right now right? About Duterte's plan to upgrade your infrastructures, decongest roads, upgrade facilities, etc.

The International Tribunal still stands, what the fuck are you talking about? China's only there because it wants to claim it. They could do the same thing with the Senkaku islands but the Jap naval ships are there so they can't do anything about it. Flips don't have enough manpower to at least hinder the Chinks from building.

I think it's the same thing for people who supported GEACPS over USAFFE back in WWII. Because they're Asian.

Our biggest island is closer to Cambodia than to mainland Vietnam. :DDD

>About Duterte's plan to upgrade your infrastructures, decongest roads, upgrade facilities, etc.
Yes, and that's one of the good things I can say about him. Doesn't excuse the other bullshit he's done, though.

>ing America for "pulling our strings" economically but giving China a pass
China's not hindering the Flips from anything though. Deals are deals. You give America what they want, they give you nothing in return.

Yeah, and it's also claimed by Cambodia IIRC.

Fully aware of the "Golden Age of Infrastructure." I'm saying is it worth it if we're basically giving China the right to control us because of that? I don't mind if China loans us some money but the interest rates are too high for comfort.
Really now?

>I'm starting to think Aussie is a troll
He's the same guy whom I argue over pic related, something I have made on Sup Forums "Make your own plot" threads. Ii don't even know if his job as a animator apprentice is seriously true either now that I think about it.

For one, I found the old Filipino politics to be somewhat interesting.

>Doesn't excuse the other bullshit he's done, though.
Like? Swearing? That's his personality.

No you don't. Why would you care about their infrastructures? They only provided a loan, and that's about it, nothing more.

>about Duterte's plan to upgrade your infrastructures, decongest roads, upgrade facilities, etc.
Already happening in the past admins.

Making china still our enemy so dealing with them can be seen as treason
If this was America they will be in the line of fire too

EJKs? Burying Marcos? Peddling corrupt people like Erap and GMA? Ruining our international image?

I think he is also the guy from /trv/ fighting off other ASEAN countires
And shilling this country in a delusional way

>NEEt protagonist

pls no. there's like thousands of them already. I don't even give a shit if you made him a gary stu

They blame Leni for all of those ;)
>Only provided a loan
With high interest rates that we can't pay back easily
forbes.com/sites/anderscorr/2017/05/13/new-philippine-debt-of-167-billion-could-balloon-to-452-billion-china-will-benefit/#1342e1c22fb6

Yes, i know their arguments and we actually stole it from them lul. But meh, there're 100.000 people on that tiny island, i don't think Cambodia can retake it by any force.