youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk

Also, general India thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munda_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Toilet: a Love Story:
Wtf??

India, never stop.

Korea superpower by 46727292948393527285285268296369396396396396396363639600876489198474893076589404847692028648938638029264749027365378292

I swear one of you niggerfaggots funded this movie
It is so bizarre and not bollywood like

how comes indian actors are so good looking but most indians are ugly?

epigenetics and most Indian actors are not in the same genetic classification as normal Indians. It's kind of fucked up desu.

Those are average Indians, everything else is merely propaganda, desi.

That's the case everywhere.

Sumone woke would make this Oscar worthy idea. Any trailer?

To be honest, I think it is pretty great that a Bollywood movie talks about such an important topic
It shows that Indian movie industry is well aware of the problems in their country

how can racists explain how the darker, dravidian south India is typically more developed than the aryan north?

Isn't there a lot less religious conflict in the south?

racist in general have very little historical and political knowledge
they wouldn't be racist otherwise

Nvm got it.

>the memes are writing stories

Darker sri lanka is also much more developed

Because South Indians are the real Indians tbqh

Also it probably has something to do with Poo and geopolitics idk

Trying to promote using the loo

He might get killed though.

It sounds like they thought he was trying to solicit them or something.

Yeah, that's certainly a reasonable response an adult can make.
Dirty fucking shitskin.

Leave us alone.

Can you tell me what they're saying/what this movie is about? From the trailer I only know it's vaguely about toilets?

North-East =/= North-West.

I said LEAVE US ALONE.

o-ok I was just curious

Stop grouping North India with "North" India.

Poor Kumar, another tragic life lost in service of basic hygiene

bullying india is like bullying the retard but even more hilarious

Why the Nigger Indian states are the most successful?

I was wondering how Sup Forums didnt get their hands on this yet yesterday

Communism.

the same way they explain that slavs are equal in whiteness to germanics and nordics despite having a notably lower IQ than germanics or nordics

>how can racists explain how the darker, dravidian south India is typically more developed than the aryan north?

>Aryan North.

Pic is of average People of Bihar and U.P aka "North" India. Do they look Aryan to you.

Isn't this a true story? The second act at least

>The places with HDI < 0.5 represents entirety of India

But that place is not Indus Valley master race North as you guys say.

A simple search shows that the three main ethnic groups in Bihar are all indo-aryans.

By th way that place is 0.5-0.55 and not

I was just making a general observation on how India gets misrepresented on the internet

this

Post the pic of average Bihari an U.P. guy which you can find on the net.

Isn't Kerala full of violent Communists? I find this map a bit hard to believe.

>Aryan
That's a fairly old terminology, if we're going to be specific about Northern Indians, they're really Indo-Iranian. Which is a mix of most of the central-asia region

It's because of communism that Kerala is so progressive.

>Indus Valley master race North as you guys say.
By the way, I am from the South of India and my 23&me showed r1a (father) and j1b (mother) and my ancestral history goes back several generations, all living in the same place in Kerala

How do the northern masterrace explain that?

Yeah. Like a loo.

Yeah.
Pic related: Central Asian Bihari boy.

Superpower? More like POOperpower haha

Punjab, Haryana, Sindh and Gujrat were the cradle of Indus Valley Civilization and even today they are one of most developed and prosperous states of India and Pakistan.

You're not wrong though

The amount of fecal matter they make each day could fertilize the Moon.

And India itself is named after the river Indus, the main river of Punjab and Sindh.

Not claiming that North Indians are Hitler's perfect Aryan warriors or anything, but so far, you've only posted pics of labourers and farmers. Working outdoors under the Indian sun for 12 hours is enough to turn even a shut-in Anglo neet into a black man.
And the guy in this particular picture definitely has Odia tribal genes. His facial features make it obvious.

Why is the middle/North-east of India so shit comparatively to either region?

I would've at least thought Maharashtra would score higher than that.

I am not disputing that, it's by far the most fertile places on Earth. But why do the North Indians feel the need to discount the progress made by the South and make them a subject of ridicule every chance they get on here? South Indians are by far the most intelligent people I have met in the US and they try to keep our better traditions alive unlike some other groups.

And these labours and farmers are one who shit outdoors.

Street shitting people are Austronesian speaking aboriginals of Hindi belt region, example: Munda, whom these 4channers claim to be same as Indo-Aryan residents of that region.

India to become a pooperpower by 2020

Maharashtra also has a massive population but somehow nowhere as shit as Bihar.

They are neither Indo-Aryan nor Dravidian. They are Austronesian people like Mahua, Munda, Gondi, etc. who strarted speaking hindi during british colonialism.

We like South Indians. We just make fun of Bihari.

It's Austroasiatic ooga boogas.

And the one who make fun of South Indians are Bihari.

The outdoor shitting problem is mainly rural. The hindi belt is not as urbanised as the southern states, which is why there are more street shitters there.
Southern States have historically been at an advantage because of their location. They could engage better in trading because of access to the ocean, and they didn't have to fend off against invaders from the middle east. Combine that with the corrupt governments UP/Bihar have had since independence, and you get a region of poverty.
In the end, there isn't a single decent city, let alone a state in this country, so this whole debate is pointless.

Yeah Austroasiatic. I usually get confused between both.

Is the Indian goverment trying to develop Bihar fast, like infrastructures and literacy?

The central government doesn't deal the development of individual states. Afaik it is only involved in granting of funds and tax collection. Bihar has never had a good state government, which is why it has barely developed at all.

Why are the Bihari such dicks?

*deal with the

Austro-Asiatic jungle Asian blood.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munda_people

RUDE
Bihar is like an inland Bangladesh, pretty crazy.