USA

Would you like to live in the usa?

Me - yes

why move out of Poland, safe haven from muslims

It's too boring here, but the perfect solution would be moving between Poland and USA

Fuck no.

I love this flag

sounds good to me, go drown in the ocean

yes

Half a century ago, sure, but not now.

rude tqbjh

I would love to live in the UK now that they get out of the EU. But they are going to bully me for being Dutch and will never ever allow me to stay. Life is suffering.

I wish I could leave.

If they're not racists, yes.

Can I also live in a different time period?

Yes
But only in one of the cost states.

As a slave?

sorry hamood, but you are going to stay here for the family sake until you become a fungus farm that only feeeds on mandi and mommies chicken tennddies.or offered to move out whatevs its your life.

I am absokutely against arab customs and culture minus using water to wash my ass along with paper.

and im half British.

I support nigger culture and music, though.

Can I come?

Whatchu sayin 2 me wh*teboi?

now the ass cleaning one is uncalled for and you know it.besides burgerland depends on the state which you choose to stay in on how comfy is going to be .

hell may Allah forgive me for uttering these words. but living in Canada is far more beneficial and comfy for us instead of the US.since it has the same shit when it comes healthcare and quality of life the middle-class.

That movie was very racist. White people didn't do nothing wrong.

This aint the 60ies no more Bartoszku

wanting to immigrate to the USA nowadays makes about as much sense as wanting to immigrate to ex soviet parts of russia

I dont stress quality social classes.
I'd work as anything I could live peacefully off of.
I just want to start anew. I fucki g hate this tight knit hypocritical society and I'm ready to fucking pop.
US ACCEPT ME.

there there buddy just relax now before they deport both of us to Khomeini bed chamber. i would suggest some comfy places, Fujairah has some chill bars you could go to.

this

i think thats in spain

No the UK is a better version of US. The UK is objectively the best country in the world. Anyone who makes fun of this country is simply jealous and probably lives in some third world shithole

> (You)
>there there buddy just relax now before they deport both of us to Khomeini bed chamber. i would suggest some comfy places, Fujairah has some chill bars you could go to.

i drink in dubai nigga idgaf if theyre gonna have a watchful eye i hope they like what they see.

my mothers side is from birkenhead so my experience woukd say otherwise kek. whereabouts in uk

North East England. Nice and comfy

I'd love to visit soon. Thanks, user.

*immigrate

Me - Yes

Mass, hell the whole of new england is beautiful :3

I wish.

Yes н