twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was unironically our fault.

#yolo

shut up white boy

the german parasite profits from it
never ever forget that shitmany is nothing but a big company
an americanized shithole that is not interested in the well being of people
germs are like dogs

Here come the Poles defending this shit with "w-we're just using the EU! is intellectual move kurwa"

>beg on their knees to join eurovision
>always end up in top 10
>refuse to accept euro

wtf australia

we joined trading union, please show me where in the treaty of accession there is anything written about accepting african refugees en masse. as for euro, we have to accept it eventually, but there is no deadline. right now our economy is not ready for it.

This is a country full of people that literally worship a guy who claims Satan visited him to poke a hole in his matchbox (yes, i mean that literally) and give him money so he can live in his villa.
This is a country where the punishment for raping a kid is having to move to another city as long as you're a priest.
Do you think people here know two shits about responsibility or social discipline?
PS. Forgot to mention we have literal state propaganda and a guy who thinks gays sre trying to take over the world spoke in front of our government. Look up Paul Cameron.

#based

You have to go back.

I haven't even moved out of my home city yet.

Regardless of their intentions, the net result of the actions of countries like Poland and Hungary is definitely positive within the current EU. It's literally the ONLY counterbalance which presently exists against the interests of the EU government bodies in Brussels.

If it were only Germany and France having their way in a completely uncontested manner, they most certainly would not give a flying fuck about the interests of all of the other member states of the EU, experience proves this much (pic related). In fact, at this point it's hard to say if Germany and France even care about the interests of their own people.

we will cuck them into submission soon.
they WILL accept the immigrants

As if someone would choose to move here over the rest of Europe

fuck off with this refugee bullshit
thousands of Ukrainians moved here, up to 1 million

>up to 1 million
Source? I only met one my entire life

Yourself?

it doesn't count since you're exactly the same people.
it's like if spain would complain about portuguese refugees

they're everywhere in poland lol

ja pierdole co za altyzm

I'm antisocial

That doesn't count, Ukranians have visa-free travel to schengen :^)

that's what it should be

The countries which are best adapted to taking in swarms of refugees are ALWAYS going to be similar ones, not ones with completely different cultures. This is why it makes absolutely no sense for Europe to take all of those Syrian "refugees", rather than a country like Saudi Arabia or Jordan.

You seem angry.

We Poles prefer to distant ourselves from bad things, like terrorism and gayism.
We don't mind any cooperative economic initiatives though, so keep those moneys coming! :)

>it doesn't count since you're exactly the same people.
>exactly the same people.
So you're the same people as Italians?

no but we are exactly the same as say germans

OH KURWA CHOCHOLSKA INWASJA NA TEN PIERDOLNIK ROZPIERDALA GO JESZCZE DOKLADNIE!!!

ZYDY ZATRUWAJA POJLAKOW Z SAMOLOTOW!!!

po co w ogole ten jebany rzad utszymuje te chuja warte wojsko niech ktos mi przypomni?

This, europe and it's former colonies should be the last resort for people of complete different cultures, not the prime target.

Propaganda
Hurr durr a co jak Rosja zaatakuje jutro?

Travel not permission to work. Although we all know that it's probably easier to get on the black market now...

Every thread devolves into poles shiposting.Do you really think this is a country of intellectuals? The ones we had moved away to collect crops and wash dishes because it's preferred to living here. Our culture is cancer.

>blah blah Ukrainians don't count

we don't like brown rapists or terrorist attacks
so big fuck you to westerners

But priest rapists are cool?

>Abdul and Rasheed are so butthurt because we dont let their hairy sandnigger cousins in

Toppity kek

ja pierdole co za altyzm

ITT: samefagging attention whore

>Ireland let in a small trickle of rapefugess and settle them in county wexford
>Little while later Terrorists attack the UK
>One of them was living in COUNTY FUCKING WEXFORD!
Keep strong Poland, don't be cucks, don't be even little cucks like we are because we next to be fucking attacked I guarantee it.

>>Little while later Terrorists attack the UK

but this is a good thing

little did you know you just put a positive light on these people

>visit a German news site
>article on the top is about how inhumane, heartless and nazi the Hungarians are
top kek

Except no one begged anyone.

Poland in EU benefits the Germans.

Not really it is too close to Home, if it can happen in the UK than it can happen here.

I reckon there will be an attack in Dublin in the near future.

Also when we terrorised the UK it was justified and not intended to kill people.

lol who's going to attack ireland?

was it ireland that helped establish the rogue terrorist state of israel?

was it ireland that helped destroy Iraq?

they people may be extremist, but they have good intelligence network and memory.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Refugees
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Ireland is a soft touch and easy target.
ISIS only wants to hurt the west and invoke terror, our open distaste of Israel and support of Palestine will not save us.

>Our culture is cancer.

Like that's not the case everywhere

>ISIS only wants to hurt the west and invoke terror, our open distaste of Israel and support of Palestine will not save us.

youre correct about this because if Ireland does sustain any terrorist attack, it will be false flag operations from the multitude of kike radical organizations operating throughout yurope.

they're hell bent one starting a great war between the arabic world and yurope, and they will not give up so easily.

innocent casualties will be sustained either way,

Poland is already getting flooded with third Worlders from Ukraine

Yes yes embrace "western culture"
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

ukrainians aren't brown rapists, they don't count

Alexyi Jonesow pls

They have an Africa tier AIDS rate though

Ah yes, the traditional, morally conservative East European meme

Protip: stay out of yuropean bordellos and you just may avoid this plague.

That's Russians shooting heroin from the shared needles

you fuckers sold us out to these satanic kikes and their leftist self destructist ideologies

you fuckers are the first faggots in line to deserve to get dragged down with us

and it is happening

like it or not

You know everyone involved in that deal is either dead or very close to dead?

>beg to get in customs free trade agreement
Makes sense
>get the most EU donations
Pretty nice innit
>refuse to let go of monetary policy
Makes sense
>refuse to let go of public security
Makes sense

I don't see what's wrong

fuck off you stupid favela monkey

go mind your own ass fucked corrupt to the core commie jungle

*spits on the subhuman*

What's wrong is that the entire country starts backpeddaling as soon as it had any responsibility beyond "take this money, don't spend it all on the church this time"

Polish people are just bleached niggers.

as opposed to inhabitants of Italy, who are actual niggers

Do you think dumbfuck Muslim terrorists actually consider those things?

>shitaly

actually they do, because theyre working with limited resources and connections

they wont just hit any irrelevant target

your "politicians" who have an agenda will though.

marcelek chill out

polish posters are so mean
I only like the one that posts cp

EU is a trading union. where in accesion treaties was it said about sharing refugee responsibility? EU is based on law and bureaucracy, so I'm sure you can show me where exactly we agreed for such responisibility when we joined. or are you acknowledging that EU is altering the deal without our consent?

Why get on a ship that might sink when you can just tie your raft to it and hitch a ride?

>EU is a trading union.
You fell for a revisionist meme. It was based on a trading union from the 60s, nowadays it's far far more than that.

but dur lifeboats init
yank analogy btfo

I am really dissapointed that our eastern european friends seem to only like solidarity when they benefit from it.
EU was supposed to be a project of equals, disregarding the economic strength of individual member states. But it looks like such a system of equality doesn't work

is EU really trying to force countries to take immigrants

again, show me where in accession treaties we agreed to share such responsibility should it arise. you know, in bureaucracy if something is not on signed paper, it doesnt exist.

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/03/08/ukrainian-refugee-crisis/

What did they mean by this

We're home to the Korwin meme, do you really think we know what compassion and cooperation are?

>
where was EU solidarity in Nord Stream? where is EU solidarity when you are trying to take our transport companies out of business because they took over your market due to better and cheaper services? fuck off Angela, it's you guys who see solidarity as one way street

If german companies did that you would be here bitching about muh jobs

I was hoping so. But guess you cant be always nice to people or they will see you as a shmuck. I think we should thank Poland for teaching us that lesson

>where was EU solidarity in Nord Stream?
I thought Poland was on board with the liberalization of EU energy market.

Germans do dominate many of our markets though. free competicion is one of the pillars of EU, but they ignore it the moment it stops benefiting them and starts benefiting us

Where did you get that information from? Mikke?

great argument

Poland needs to do fuck all. They'll soon be the last true europeans left. Respect them.

Why are slavs in general seemingly so lacking in empathy?

This.
/thread

>empathy

>towards people that hate your guts and consider your countrymen subhuman
Sure.

>those people don't count because their race is incorrect
hmm...

remind me, whats australian policy towards illegal immigrants again Max?

ja pierdole ale altyzm jeszcze ten popierdolony watek nie skasowal sie?

what about the boers?

Capitalism was introduced too rapidly.
Also catholics and media in general.

fuck off and mind your own business cunt

2004 might have been a mistake on the behalf of Western Europe.

I'm glad we got in, though.

>always complain about the EU
>government still pushes it
>follow every optional law
>pay the most per capita
>also have to take in a massive amount of refugees because some Slavs refuse to take them and share the load equally

And yes, it is written we take in refugees in the EU.

>when western leaders are too limp-wristed to do anything about us flooding their countries
kek

"Empathy" in this case is basically instigating their own gradual suicide. They spent years under the Soviets and were the victims of colonialism, not its perpetrators, and they're poor, so the usual guilt-driven arguments for accepting more immigrants or whatnot don't work.

Reminder that there is literally 0 (zero) reason why a single refugee from Syria should be accepted by anyone in Europe. You could house 10 refugees in camps near the Syrian border for the cost of housing one in Europe, you encounter none of the vetting problems that Europe is currently experiencing and you can much more easily repatriate people after the conflict concludes. Allowing Syrian refugees into Europe fails every sort of test you put it to be it logical, economic or otherwise except for the virtue signalling test.

And as for the people fleeing Africa, all you're doing it creating brain drain from Africa. That's all. Related:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Also, this:

Poland fucking EU's sweet pussy and milking her tits but doesnt want to take any shit
I think in general that is the Slav approach to life and things in general
not that Pakis are any good but Poland, seriously?