>make thread about pooland
>poolish diaspora from 50 different countries immediately comes to its rescue

Hi Jeffrey Lebowski.

This.

>hey i made the same thread for the 60 time
at least say why you hate us

Devoutly religious place is also excellent for sex tourism

Because of western and Russian oppression, duh

No idea what are you talking about, I asked a question, can you read it again poleshit and answer it poleshit? Do they even teach how to read in schools poleshit?

you don't have to be rude

the 20th century was fucking rough for poland.
but they are doing a hell of a lot better than some other ex-soviet-satellite cunts.

i would actually say that poland will probably be one of the nicer countries in europe in the coming decades, if only because they are not accepting refugees and building themselves a welfare state, like the rest of the EU

I guess you can't read.
Literally every ex communist state that also joined EU is doing much better than Poland though.

you are doing worse than us

Fact: people who post an*me pictures are 87% more likely to be homosexuals

LOL?
Poleshit

Am I supposed to see something poleshit retard?

wrong map

Same reasons as us + zealous catholicism.

>post wage map
>the eternal lithuanian goes into hiding
lmao

>average wage
that means nothing

i guess im biased. i think that every country in the EU is totally fucked. the european parliament is the least democratic union of its kind. poland plays the least into the EU bullshit, so in my eyes they are doing much better than the others. the benifits of this course of action will only become apparent in the coming years. irrelevancy is a strength in this day and age. poland has its problems, but it isnt being jihaded every other day like the western european cunts. you will see more and more of this as time goes on. france will be on fire, but the poles will be ok an safe in their irrelevancy. also its mountains are gorgeous

OP must be either "trolling" or a total faggot.

Lithuanian shitting on Poland is like someone shitting on their literal neighbour for living in a shitty country.

it means everything you low wage shithole

we are both fucking shit but why the hate our ancestors died both for the commonwealth

Šūdlenkis
you will never be Lithuanian

Maybe he's butthurt about Vilnius. But the situation was resolved in our favor in the end, so I still don't get it.

Oh wait it's this shitposter, nvm

>someone shitting on their literal neighbour for living in a shitty country.
Nothing wrong with that

>Vilnus
but you literally have it in your country and no one wants to take it from you

wow you have opened my eyes
poles are niggers
Šūdlenkis
get that fuck out off my thread Šūdlenki

Yeah, that's what I'm saying.

commonwealth again this time without liberum veto?

then get the fuck out off this country and stop asking for "rights" poleshit
LOL
this will never ever happen, every Lithuanian hates poleshits we will never be in a personal union with you ever again

no personal union one country 2 nations

Nah, it's too late for that. If you federalize, might as well do it with Western Europe this time.

Also, ignore this fag and leave thread immediately.

Doing this again would mean that we haven't learnt our history, the last time we did that we nearly became poles
Šūdlenkis why are you lying?
Every Lithuanian really does hate poleshit niggers
kill yourself poleshit lover

nothing wrong with becoming a pole yk

for being such a nationalist country you sure like unions and multiculturalism and PLC exactly is that.

>multi culti
nothing wrong if with friends

we will never be friends with poland ever again because we have learned from our mistakes, Lithuanians in eastern Lithuania got replaced by poles same with Western Belarus and Western Ukraine

>replaced
no one was replaced no one killed you in polan you were 1st class citziens

ITT:

>two bros who could be great again are fighting... again
why bros, why

It is common knowledge that the same way Germans promoted German settlers to move into Baltic Prussia the same way Poles promoted Poles moving in into Vilnius and Lithuania as part of their colonization plan.
Poland was never great

we never settled the east your people chose to speak polish by their own choice

>those pagans that fought countless wars against christians and poles just choose to become whom they hate
nice meme, you sent your own priests to preach in Polish, in churches to promote Polish language, and to dehumanize the Lithuanians and the Lithuanian language.

we ever fought lithuania?

Yes.

Dont mind him, Gediminas is drunk again.

happens i guess