Don't forget Bongs. Terrorist attacks are a PART and PARCEL of big city life

Don't forget Bongs. Terrorist attacks are a PART and PARCEL of big city life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Britainstan

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Such a pathetic picture. Strong, tall, buff brits being tricked by a muslim manlet to hold up the ISIS sign. Truly, truly pathetic and perfectly describes the state of Western Europe.

Brits are so dopey... qt a lot of them but mostly stupid. Their humor makes up for it

I just wish they'd open their eyes and stop fearing that someone will call them racist to the point of letting their country turn into a Muslim state. It's gotten to the point where the immigrants (the non Muslim ones) care more about britain's future than Brits themselves.

Brits are quite literally idiots. They complain about immigration from Eastern European Christians, while Muslims are coming in droves. And you're correct, these Eastern European immigrants are fighting for Britain's future way more than the pathetic Brits themselves.

Doesn't matter though. Britainstan is finished.

Being surrounded by weebs is like constantly living under attack

Also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

>weebs
true

>sarin attack
Lunatics are everywhere. Thing is, only Muslims kill in the name of their God. And radical muslims are not a minority. Real muslims either want to kill you, or think you deserve it.

where are you from

>only Muslims kill in the name of their God

t. Muhammad al Butthurt

god i hate riz ahmed

Ahmed pls

Dude I've been saying that for a long time. They hate Eastern European immigrants more than Muslim immigrants even though EE culture is more like theirs and they actually work.

It's kind of sad seeing that because european immigrants are just here to work and build a future for their kids, they wouldn't leave their countries otherwise.

My parents came to the UK before my country was in the EU, and it was insanely difficult. Now years later they genuinely love it here and want this place to succeed, but feel saddened and angry at how Brits don't seem to care (or are scared) about the never ending supply of Muslim immigrants coming over without plans to work (and the ones here already), or the gradual radicalization of the country. I just finished education and it was scary how british students openly welcomed "refugees", and were crazy liberals, while the european immigrants were the ones that saw the flaws of what was happening.

Eastern Europe

we don't want either of you to be fair

then fucking speak up against it you little bitch

but i do

now go home and be with your own people

The civilized world kills in order to pursue geopolitical goals, yes.

don't worry man, once the EE's get the boot there's one less class of people to hate on and they'll move onto the next group. which will probably be muslims.

I will if my country stops being poor. I don't like living badly when i can have a higher quality of life.

Who cares anyway, I'm pale as fuck and speak perfect English so I fit in, it's not like I'm called Mohammed Ahmed and tell people I'm British.

i was only memeing senpai, i'm not even a brit

If you are from an EU nation in Eastern Europe such as Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania or Croatia, go back there. It's better.

Britain is finished.

>Bulgaria
That's the one. It's not better though, unless I find some way to make money online or get rich I won't be going back. Why do you think it's better?

London and Paris will always draw talent from the whole world. There are no other cities in Europe at that level. No terrorist attack can change this fact.

That's precisely why they were attacked. They are symbols.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
You don't need isl*m to have terrorism, the poojeet is technically correct.

Tokyo definitely has terrorism

sure, 1 attack over 22 years ago.

not 22 attacks in 1 day

Why does no one remember where the Japanese truck meme comes from? They are the original TRUCK'D meme.

Type in "Truck 2008 Akihabara."

Mmmm they had

The 70's-80's were truly the best times for Japan in an unironic way.

in Tokyo? where?

Beautiful country, better people, brighter future

Be a big fish there instead of a small fish in a cucked muslim country. Seriously, get the fuck out of Britainstan it's pathetic.

>Real muslims want to kill you.
Then there are a whole lot of fake muslims around.

This is correct. Many muslims eat pork and drink.
They are muslims only because of tradition, they don't practice. But real Muslims want you dead.

Quote the Quran.

God damn that wood smelled horrible

Why?

Don't know.Smelled rotten and wet,might have rained earlier.

Spooky.

Suits the name of Witches Hill i guess