Your country and its neighbours go to war

>Your country and its neighbours go to war.
Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T-R0v00Qc4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasi-War
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=9pqAQ1hoQpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Us within a matter of days, maybe weeks

With all of them?
We're dead.

Solo:
>BG vs Greece
We get reked in a week tops.
>BG vs Romania
They beat us in a month or two.
>BG vs Serbia
Matched, but I'd give the edge to the Serbs. White peace is the outcome.
>BG vs FYROM (BG)
We beat them in a month, holding the territory is difficult.
>BG vs Turkey
We fight to the last woman and child and our name becomes an adjective.

America vs. The World
>Canada immediately surrenders and joins our side to do nothing
>Mexico implodes
>Entire world brought to knees as burgerkings gain more power than ever seen before

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T-R0v00Qc4

It'll take 6 days

The U.S. would certainly win in a formal war, but I think they'd find occupation not so easy.

>France
If we could get though the strait of Gibraltar we could get a 1% victory
If not it would most likely be a draw/France surrendering but the UK being the real losers for having so many dead
>Scotland
They would surrender after about 5 minutes
>Ireland
See Scotland

We are in the middle of western Europe so we're dead, especially if you count the UK as neighbors.

UNLESS WE NUKE THEM ALL BEFORE

brazil wins, they have the strongest army in south america.

how can arabs ever recover from this literal holocaust burn

France could smash Germany Italy and Spain senpai
You guys have a massive army with a really large conscript force

nah I don't think so
kys ouiaboo

Everything is easy except USA

>Estonia vs Latvia
Easy win
>Estonia vs Russia or Finland
Loss

Don't worry, we'll just switch sides at the right time. Switzerland would still be a bitch to occupy

If we don't count the UK France has a reasonable chance.
Germans who are the most relevant are currently in horrible shape.
You'd also be the only one with nukes.

china would take over the east quite fast and easily considering their population and how small our military presence there

>china would take over the east quite fast
No, their logistic forces are too fucked up. Their attack will stop in few weeks

>Libya
I'd give the warlords a few days before starting to shit their pants
>Sudan
A few weeks
>saudi arabia
If we apply enough pressure the Saudi public will riot because they aren't used to having to fight for something.they have a puny navy and their only saving grace is their halfway decent airforce which is staffed by shitty pilots tho
>israel
Unless the army is willing to go all out and actually use reserve troops I don't think we have more than a few weeks before the nukes go down on cairo and alexandria

Depends on if we can use nukes in those hypothetical wars.
If yes then we would destroy any of our neighbours.
If not then we would probably win a war with baltics, belarus, ukraine, kazakhstan, georgia, mongolia and japan easily.
The rest would definitely show some resist and cause us a significant damage but we would win in the end anyway (russia also bordering some cunts through kaliningrad).
Except china. They would utterly destroy us.
If it's 1 on 1 war of course.

>France surrendering
>1940+77
we're going to live with this stereotype forever

You're gonna war yourself?

you know nothing about it putinshill

France would pretty much pulverize us, even with conventional warfare.

Im Egyptian,forgot to mention that ,my bad user

Well, we won all wars against Germany. And we lost all wars against Belgium. So..

I just saw that you only have around 200 000 active personnel. That's really surprising considering you're 20 millions more than us

I think we'd retreat to the North and do our best to bleed them. Everything to the South would be theirs, though.

Mexico

we have so many of them they just need to swarm around and destroy and shit in our food since they handle all our food

Don't worry. For the right price we can supply your entire country.

>Libya
You don't border them tho

Sigh im Egyptian user I forgot to mention that

>Canada
Too easy, I'd feel bad if we shot at some poor innocent Canucks

>Mexico
Harder. We would actually have to send more mechanized forces than we sent in Iraq to subdue the population, assuming we're following rules of war

>Russia
Very hard war to fight. We out class them in the air, ground, and sea but a war of attrition could be very costly for us. We win with heavy losses

>Cuba
Air strike the central government and assassin the local leaders. Airdrop tons of food to win the local population. War won easily.

>Bahamas
Send in a coast guard ship. War won by dinner.

shut up retard

Are Egyptians treated well in the Fake Kingdom of Arabia?

Cool, I've heard the army is a faction of it's own in Egypt, so they should have resources.
I've heard they're also less than competent.
But than again the country is huge. And as the doctrine of the emperor goes quantity is a quality of it's own.

I want to go in a war with the United States

Perfect. America loses weight while going to war with Mexico :^)

Why tho

Jewtherlands strikes again

Wrong.

See

>declares war on U.S
>loses, gets billions of aid money for the cost of a military base
>focus on economy and healthcare while USA becomes your military

>All our neighbors decide to invade France
>nuclear apocalypse ensues

Yeah, don't

Fug

>USA
Well...
>guatemala
Literally mexico jr
>belize
lol

>20 March - 1 May 2018

Too much bullying.
Also I want them to entirely pay their debt from the war of independence, and I want them to pay the real price for Louisiana or we take it back

>declares war on U.S
>loses, gets billions of aid money for the cost of a military base
>focus on economy and healthcare while USA becomes your military
what

Will Mexico ever become an empire again and retake the central states?

It seems whenever a country declares war on us we throw lots of money at them. Iraq, Japan, Germamy

lol 10 years ago you guys couldn't even beat Lebanon

The power gap between Israel and its Arab neighbors is nowhere near as great as it was 50 years ago. Against Syria and Lebanon you guys probably lose, especially if Egypt and Jordan join in. Your only trump cards for victory are nuclear weapons or American intervention, but either of these could trigger a third world war

When did you throw a lot of money at us?

>Luxemburg
Comon...
>Belgium
Walk in the park, even with our retarded army leaders
>Holland
Same
>Denmark
Leos don't even have to brake for hills or what ever
>Poland
Well, that would get more interessting. Pretty sure we would win by technology, mass and money. Would be expensive victory, tho.
>Czechia
Not as hard as Poland, would still cost some men.
>Austria
They could go Taliban in the Alps, but pretty sure it would be an easy win.
>Swiss
Well... it is said to be really hard to conquer. Still I would guess modern technology would make it possible to find all their hidden bunkers etc. early enough to bomb them away.
>France
No chance with our current army.
With like 3 years time doable through technology, mass and money.

You didn't declare war to the US

Just mexico fuck central america

We kinda did en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasi-War

>Switzerland
>War

If you aren't saudi or a gulf citizen you are a turd in their eyes

Not again

We're also here, Italie

It really depends which part of the army you talk about. If we go face to face with israel
>tanks
Our tank crews are autists let's face it
>air force
We are good but the israeli military doctrine depends on getting air superiority at any cost so they will go full apeshit with their airforce from day one
>navy
We stump them in this one.thwy haven't upgraded their navy in some time I think and we have been doing rigorous training for our marines in the last 5 years
>artillery
It inflicted a huge amount of casualities in 1973 and we train our crew frequently
>infantry
We learned the difference between an illiterate farmer with an ak 47 and an actual soldier

I guess that balances it

I think your forgetting we're the biggest small country with 17 million people. And have war time defensive canals.

And a whole lot of American equipment in storage. Our storages contain enough tanks to invade France.

>Estonia vs Latvia
>Easy win
Yeah right in your dreams, Igauni.
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

There'd be a guerilla war in Cuba. A lot of folks there really hate the US and capitalism

Miami Cubans aren't representative of the whole population

You'd surrender the second the war starts so he didn't even consider counting you

We beat everyone, then France drops a nuke on us.

Why would we surrender to Italy?

As someone who spends most of his time on Sup Forums hating and belittling the p*lish menace, they'd still beat you. The German army of today isn't prepared for a war in the same way the Polish is.

>Lebanon
it wasn't Lebanon it was Hezbollah - you can't "win" in those terms agains a terror organization. they just hide behind citizens and shoot and you can't do shit before the world goes "muh genocide".it wasn't really an army vs army war. Yet in a total war Lebanon's army is nothing and Hizbollah can hurt our citizens with their missiles but nothing more. they can't compete us as an army.
>Syria
they can't even beat little ISIS - a few islamists on a truck
>Jordan
lmao
>Egypt
Nowadays, and without nukes, The one and only neighbour who can give us a proper fight.

If France doesn't come help I'm good

>Our storages contain enough tanks to invade France.
Oh come on, I don't really think highly of our army but this is just stupid
You don't really think the Netherlands could take over France in a war?

Do Bermuda and Turks and Caicos count as countries ?

lol, we're literally your only neighbour, you are surrounded

I will tell you when it's over.

Literally an argument straight from 4.6.1967, kek.

>Ind*nesia

Have the vastly superior air force, navy and economy so we win despite Indonesia having 10 times the population and a larger standing army

>Iran
we would win eventually due to superior tech&industry but we would not be able to annex anything due to geographical reasons
actually might depend on what the turkmens in iran would do, if they joined in we could annex NE iran
>everybody else
kek

>mexico
Fuck, too many mexicans
>belize
They live constantly scared of us. Not even a threat.
>Honduras and El salvador
Pic related, done it before.

The Dutch army had to buy ammo from the fucking Taliban because they forgot to pack in ammo along with their supplies.in live ammo trainings the soldiers run around shouting pew pew at each other.the Netherlands only has 18 antiquitated leopard tanks from the 70s,and only 300 armoured cars from the 80s.they have 4 ( yes 4 ) patriot missiles and 500 stinger missiles.this won't even be a fight,it's just going to be France marching into Amsterdam after losing less than 500 men at max

lol, you wouldnt stand a chance against iran
i remind you of euphrate and failed coup

The Syrian jihadi opposition was supported by every Western country including yours and mine, but the regime still won. Their army, coordinated with Hezbollah, would probably beat Israel unless nuclear weapons are used.

If Egypt joins as well then an Arab victory is assured. It's not 67 anymore.

You still lost them and the Federation went to shit to create small and vulnerable shitty countries that feel prey easily from USA imperialism at the end of the 19th century

1v1

>Russia
Fucked

>Sweden
>Rolled over in a few months as the real population turns against the immigrant lovers

>Norway
>Minor bickering, decide to just share Swedish clay evenly and call it a day

>Estonia
>Tallinn slightly bombed from Helsinki and vice versa
>Troops shipped over
>See Eesti army
>Both say sorry, proceed to drink vodka and shout profanities at Russia over the borders.

>France vs Germany, Spain, Italy, UK, Belgium, Luxembourg, Monaco, Andorra and Switzerland

dis gonna be gud

youtube.com/watch?v=9pqAQ1hoQpY

>Who wins?
If we are fast, maybe we'll be able to surrender to the USA before the first shoot is fired.

With Guatemala, we'll move troops to the border, pretend that we are in a war and 6 months later sign a status quo ante bellum. I'm sure they'll do the same.

I mean, who the fuck would want to annex Guatemala anyway?

What's a Belize?

We'll probably win against everyone unless China is considered as a neighbor.

kek, what the fuck are you smoking

>pew pew meme
years ago when there was an ammo shortage due to many active missions

>18 antiquitated leopard tanks
We lease 18 2A6 (being upgraded to 2A7) tanks from Germany. Literally the most modern tanks NATO has

>300 armoured cars from the 80s
All our armoured vehicles (CV90s, Bushmasters, Fenneks, Boxers) are max 10 years old

>4 ( yes 4 ) patriot missiles
You mean 4 Patriot batteries, each containing 6 launchers containing 4 PAC-2 or 16 PAC-3 missiles each

I'll never understand completely why you both hate each other so much. You were one under British rule, and while the whole peaceful independence was ruined with all those people who died after the partition.

>Both say sorry, proceed to drink vodka and shout profanities at Russia over the borders.

>Finland
Destroyed from orbit
>Norgay
Destroyed from orbit
>D*nmark
LOL

Religion. its one hell of a drug.

Bend over mapleniggers

you think we can win this

A real shame, indeed.

>new Zealand
Absolutely nothing happens, official declaration is declared with no movements from either side beyond embargoes signalling a de facto peace treaty which soon becomes contractual

>Papau New Guinea, New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste

Even our meme of a navy would be able to subdue these within a few days

>Indonesia

Ask China or the U.S for help, seeing as Indonesia's a country that is obsessed with military, has a population 10x ours and is Muslim

>losing again't an arab army
lolno

Yeah, the "hiding behind citizens" thing doesn't work all too well for you in the context of circling and besieging an entire city medieval style

>is muslim
We'll be there

>They could go Taliban in the Alps,
[muffled Kaiserjägermarsch playing in the distance]

Well, only Britain is a threat.