youtube.com/watch?v=sg98dUQoUzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really like the way multiculturalism is depicted in fiction

wish it worked like that irl.

love pints
love litres
love gallons

getting more and more brazen with these earlies

The horizon always appears perfectly flat 360 degreesaround the observer regardless of altitude. All amateur baloon, rocket, plane and drone footage show a completely flat horizon over 20+ miles high. Only NASA and so called "space agencies" show curvature in their fake CGI photos/videos.

The horizon always rises to the eye level of the observer as altitude is gained, so you would never have to look down to see it. If Earth were in fact a globe, no matter how large, as you ascended the horizon would stay fixed and the observer/camera would have to til looking down further and further to see it.

The natural physics of water is to find and maintain its level. If Earth were a giant sphere, tilted, wobbling and hurdling through infinite space then truly flat, consistent level surfaces would not exist here. But since Earth is in fact an extended flat plane, this fundamental physical property of fluids finding and remaining level is consistent with experience and common sense

want to visit japan but im hesitant to spend thousands of pounds doing it.

janny needs to up his game with these early threads

girl called me qt on tinder and i WOULD like to put my willy in/on her but im about to leave the country for two months
what should i do x

why do ships disappear below the horizon until i can only see the steam funnels as they travel away

>The natural physics of water is to find and maintain its level.
this is the worst one of all

send her my way instead
and then
FONT

*waits for comfy late night /brit/*

no idea how people go on long travels or moving abroad. the logistics of arranging everything overwhelms me.

the 'f

*implodes*

do one you danish runt
*fights you for m'ladys hand*

atmosphere

can't decide how to end my life

Genuinely admire physiques of the gays. Even the twink has a level of conditioning I can only dream of. Winstrol, I presume?

*takes 5 of my dad's senokot tablets to induce massive diarrhea*

looking forward to the blast. my guts already getting the grumbles

old age

ENHANCE

that's what you decided on?

Just book the plane ticket way in advance and use Air bnb. It's no more than about 600-1000 to get to Tokyo or Osaka.

how many sexual partners should you have had by 19?

at 16 i got my first blowjob
at 17 i fingered for the first time and got my first footjob
at 18 i lost my virginity to a one night stand then got my first gf a few months later

19 now, so i suppose that's 4 sexual partners, but i guess it's actually only 2 if you just count sex.

intense daberoni

jesuswasnotajew.org/ships-do-not-disappear-over-the-horizon.html

youtube.com/watch?v=cUuKIpCM2o0

WE

At 17 I held a girl's hand.

That is it.

FONT

>www.jesuswasnotajew.org

I wonder, if several hundred years from now, the brown skinned residents of Europe will look at the old villages, the stone walls, and the castles, and feel proud of their ancestors, not knowing that they are only 1/128th European?

i'm 19-nearly-20 and a khv volcel with minimal female contact. females are too boring and superficial for my time. i've literally never fell in love with a girl

did nothing until 17

at 17 had my first kiss
at 17 had my first blowjob
at 17 lost my virginity
at 17 had my first threesome
at 18 had my first one night stand
at 18 had my first long term relationship

i have had sex with 4 partners so far and i am 18.4 years old

Should I get a job or go on the dole? The NEET life for a year might give me some valuable insights

help me PLEASE

>i've literally never fell in love with a girl
you dont need to
you just need to like/tolerate them for long enough

>jesuswasnotajew

scram

why are normie children posting here?

why? for what benefit? i do not crave sex, i don't believe i should lose my v to conform to some social norms

i and my small, limp willy are happy as is thanks

think that's above average. how'd you manage that?
looks, charisma, luck?

at 15(not too sure) kissed a girl

at 18 I fucked a girl
at 19 I did anal with the same girl

Would a british girl race mix with a dane?

insights?

felt nostalgic about a memory that never actually happened and I just made up to post about on /brit/

>18 years olds are children meme

out, grandad

want to kill myself every time i go back home and see the disappointment in my mums eyes when i report, again, that im still single.

i try to be a nice person and dont ask for much but no, im not allowed to be happy it seems. looks like the universe doesn't want me around much longer.

screeching

No, it takes that kind of mental illness that's specifically American to do that

really, really regret my first kiss
was to a gross chubby chav slag

had very nice kisses to other girls afterwards though

Dane?

Shouldn't your birthday be the day your parents concieved you? makes more sense

>why?
sex and companionship
>for what benefit
sex and companionship

girls are a lot easier to talk to (not just chatting) than men if you're a fucking drip like me

haha i hope you remember that post when you're 30 and realise that you were definitely still a child at 18. arrogant little twerp.

that would be white pride and thus racist

im gay and quite handsome so it was kind of easy

don't care

genuinely think i've fucked my todger up permanantly from years of humping my mattress to masturbate

I've wondered the same about there and what here will be like. A bunch of dumb mutts with little to know genetic or cultural connection to the people who built this country.

foetuses aren't alive

beware the Ides of March

how could you be sure what day that was?

↓This man is polish

ahaha i did that when i was 11-13
why havent you figured out how to properly wank you dipshit

I will come and rape you in your own shelter, you inbred island primate

dreamed I was being interviewed by Ethan from h3h3, am I going insane lads?

ah for fuck's sake just remembered when I was off my tits on pingers on saturday night I was going up to girls I just met that night and asking if girls like chest hair and how much is too much and showed them my hairy chest right there and then in the club

sperm doesn't live very long after its been spunked out

So basically like modern Greeks

>why havent you figured out how to properly wank you dipshit

because it doesn't fucking work for me, do you not think i've tried

lol me too
bit weird to recall

>having a lot of sex when you're gay

no real accomplishment there. boo.

Your mum loves you regardless of whether you have a girlfriend or not. The special thing about mum's love is perfectly unconditional (the only bond in this life that is truly unconditional) and she treasures you more than anything, no matter what xx

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Britain_Bill

NEED this to happen

remembering cringe shit you did while drunk is the worst
hate it

I mean, we could start marking the date we had sex and normalize the act, im pretty sure kissing in public was a taboo a hundred years ago, but it's totally normal now.

going for an ice cream lads

love london

>literal 18 and 19 year olds unabashedly posting here
state of /brit/

>when flat earthers cite scientific articles saying the earth is not a perfect sphere (of course it isn't) to conclude that it's flat

Wish I could live in east germany

youtube.com/watch?v=sg98dUQoUzs

argue why we should

hate being a february baby, everyone's depressed when it's your birthday

Koreans literally do this

1999 here. deal with it

Thinking about showing my therapist this general tomorrow cause i spend so much time here.
Thoughts?

>tfw was born in 1998
>MFW WANT TO GO BACK TO 2011 MY GOLDEN YEARS WHERE I WAS DROWNING IN PUSSY

How do I convince my friend not to go back to college to study "film studies/production" Christ

Poor lad has his heart set on it

i've been /brit/posting since 15. i have been an active member here for almost 5 years and have seen a lot more than even some of the older posters here

>gay and 18

let me guess, leftypol as well

Was born in 1999

90s kid, deal with it

Jo Cox has become the Martyr of the Labour Party. Her halo is the pure ring of fire that is the defining Light of the Labour Party within which are its policies and principles to guide and wisely lead us in government.

Although her strong views her husband referred to after her demise could never have exceeded toeing the party line at all times as Labour MPs have to, even more strictly so than any other member, she may had privately held views of her own.

That she had anxiety and fears about how politicians were portraying their individual Party's image and aspirations to the public at large were real and she was said to wish differently for a more calming approach from MPs when putting their policies across; often over-simplified, thus more strong-seeming than they really were, to reach everybody's understanding. She had been well aware of the dangers of inciting instability in potentially dangerous individuals and she never thereby crossed the party line of safety.

That this cross came to her own door means that every spoken word she ever said to us will be enshrined in nobility, wisdom and truth forevermore. We will dwell on the things she taught us and her reasons why and her light will always live on in her dear memory.

every time you have a cheeky wank it's like a mass abortion really

but how could you be sure which act of sex was the particular one that caused the conception? pregnancy test erry day?