What are your opinions of politicians in your country?

What are your opinions of politicians in your country?

Greasy, corrupt shitbags, especially in my state.

>my state.
California?

Nice milf you've got there. I hope she's in for a little fuck with me.

You into munging, Clogbro?

I don't care, I put a bag over that head and I'm done.

Her head isn't the worst thing about her at the mo.

I don't care. Just give me some female meat to consume.

Not much meat on her, if you know what I mean.

Is your name Tyrone perhaps?

They are not doing much and that's already enough, considering that all our major neighbors left and right are collapsing politically on their own.

No.

She's just dead, mate

North Carolina actually, our state government is a shitshow.

Zip it you sissy boy! Just admit it. She's hot and you love her.

i want Peña to fill me with his aryan seed

Didn't even know who she was until got wasted by some schizo.

Hmm who was it? Was it the religion of piece?

nah, whacked by the powers that be to try and sway a referendum vote then blamed on some nutcase

actually a far-right white male

A good part of our population thinks that they should be lynched, and I agree with them

Nah, right wing nut job.

PLEASE tell me you're going to apologise for your right wing white males

rats that need to be purged via rope
My sister's father in law is running for major in my city so we'll take as much advantage as we can to boost the family's business through permits and contracts
My moral compass is a very sketchy one

Very locally I love my town's politicians. I live in a quiet town in connecticut and our politicians do not allow the corporations come in and in result our town is far more beautiful. It's really a bubble of beauty. However Dannel Malloy, our governor is completely shit and hemorrhaging money while taxing us wildly.

I don't hate trump, but think he is completely incompetent and unironically believe hillary would have been much better for the vast majority of americans. We all hate SJWs yet trump is just breeding an even worse kind of type of reactionary while making the other half of our country cynical and nihilistic. I don't think trump's policies will ever heal income inequality which is the big problem.