pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Q2hhGoOTdM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuang_Guandong
youtube.com/watch?v=pQUjkGPPBfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bet no one's even seen a uyghur irl

I have, they are definitely very turkic

remember there is a lot of han living in the area claiming to be a minority to get some benefit, happens in all parts with minority population

I've met a girl who has some uyghur blood at least. She's pretty hot. Big boobs for a chinese.

>so close to 999999
Anyway, I've seen a lot tho. There is a kind of universities which provides preferential policies to ethnic minorities. You can see quite a lot of uyghurs there

also just a check

>民國105年12月5日深夜,一位體態豐盈的青年在街上遊蕩
>由於他渾身上下血跡斑斑,有民眾發現後立即報警
>警方到達現場,經過詢問之下,得知了一件駭人聽聞的慘事
>這位青年,竟在二十分鐘前對他父母行兇

>時間回到命案尚未發生前,青年遊玩色情遊戲並手淫,卻被下班返家的父母發現,當下雙方便起激烈爭執
>根據案發後倖存下來的母親表示,高欣躍已經快三十歲了卻還沒有工作經驗
>整天在家遊手好閒,不是吃零食玩電腦就是聽音樂看卡通,罵都罵不動,讓她老人家真不知該如何是好

>而且高欣躍脾氣暴躁,若是在網路上與他人產生不快,不僅會對著螢幕罵三字經,甚至還會舉拳重捶鍵盤
>實際上高欣躍的母親已經幫他買了十七副鍵盤了,如果不去幫他買副新的,高欣躍還會用碎裂的鍵盤砸她,讓她非常無助,每天都生活在恐懼之中

>案發當天,在高欣躍手淫一事被撞見後,他父親實在看不下去,直言這種沒出息的人不是他的兒子,當場要他離開家裡
>沒想到高欣躍卻突然奔進廚房,舉起菜刀對父母大吼:「要不是你們沒有生妹妹,我會這樣子嗎?」

>雙親見高欣躍情緒失控,馬上哀聲道歉,要求高欣躍放下菜刀
但高欣躍不但沒有息怒,反而更加暴怒地打翻廚房內所有東西,瓷碗、砧板、瓷盤、湯匙等廚具摔得到處都是

>「你們知道我二十幾年來活得多孤單嗎?不過是個遊戲......居然連虛渺的幸福也不能擁有!」

>「兒子,我們知道錯了!你快放下刀好不好,媽媽快被嚇壞了。」
母親跪在地上,雙手合十向高欣躍哭喊

>「對啊!兒子,你想要有妹妹的話,我們可以去領養一位給你,所以你不要生氣,讓我們好好談,可以嗎?」

>「不要!!」
>高欣躍氣得原地跳躍,一百二十四公斤的體重使整間廚房天搖地動

>「沒有血緣關係的妹妹我才不承認!」高欣躍在母親面前揮著菜刀,「妳現在快給我脫衣服給這老廢物幹,否則我馬上自殺!」
>面對兒子的斥喝與威脅,母親只能一邊流淚,一邊顫抖地將身上的衣服脫去

>就在這個時候,在旁的父親認為有機可趁,猛然伸出手想奪走高欣躍的菜刀
>但高欣躍卻因這突如其然的舉動,反而嚇得朝父親的頸部劈砍,父親的頸動脈當場斷裂,殷紅的血猶如噴泉灑濺四面八方
>然而父親仍死命將高欣躍壓制住,讓母親得以趁勢逃離現場
>高欣躍則是在父親斷氣後,突然失了神在自家附近徘徊,接著被人發現而報警
>由於手段過於兇殘,高欣躍已被檢方以殺直系血親罪移送法辦

>之後,警方調查高欣躍的電腦,發現高欣躍雖然沒有妹妹,卻時常在論壇發表有關妹妹的文章
>例如:「妹妹搶走我的電腦,我該怎麼辦?」、「我居然在我妹妹衣櫃裡發現我的內褲,為甚麼她會有我的內褲?」、「妹妹說情人節想和我出去逛街看電影,我該怎麼拒絕比較好?」諸如此類

>警方甚至還發現高欣躍有本兄妹日記,裡頭內容為兄妹互相交流當日的心情記錄
>兩邊的筆跡一模一樣,顯然是同一個人寫的,但高欣躍似乎樂在其中,前前後後竟然寫了一百二十九本!可見他非常強烈地渴望有位妹妹
>然而,父母早歸事件破壞了他的幻想,導致他一時衝動,持刀威脅父母,要他們立刻行房,否則他就切腹自盡

>『如果突然讓長期活在幻想中的人面對現實,很容易導致此人做出毀滅性的舉動。』台大陳姓心理師如是說

Typical Oreimo watcher desu

太长没看

time to go back to china, time to deal with greedy chinks again

youtube.com/watch?v=0Q2hhGoOTdM

possibly a Yosuga no Sora player as well

I have

also being a dark skinned Mexican people thought I was one all the time

> Always got extra security checks in China

Also who is this ?

Do chinese think they'll be a superpower in the future, or is it just americans that think that?

Good taste in movies Peru bro

A qué parte vas?

Some do some don't
Just depends on whats going on and who you ask

ofc they do
i do

but not the american kind

how popular will a 6 foot 1 guy be in china
rate by race:
latino
white
Asian(chinese)
Asian (other)
Indian/pakis
black
middle eastern

I'm curious do Northern Chinese think they are an """Altaic""" """Northern""" peoples related to Jurchens, Khitans, Siberians and Turko-Mongols like Koreans do? Do they feel like they are a northern race that is superior to Southeast Asians? Do they think Koreans are more related to Siberians and Mongolians than the Northern Chinese themselves do?

What's Jacky Cheung most popular song?

Anyways the Manchus were basically Northern Han Chinese from Liaodong, Shandong and Hebei who gradually took over and intermarried with Jurchens generations long before the Qing. Do you consider Manchus to be indistinguishable from Northern Hans from Liaodong, Shandong and Hebei? More of a Sinitic rather than Tungusic/Mongolic people?

一千个伤心的理由

No, northern chinese like all good chinese believe they are han

they have strong identity as just a Chinese
actually they are calling SEA people "Ai Hei Ren(manlet blackies)"
they are believing Koreans are Chinese.
I heard one Chinese uni professer(Yuan Teng Fei) saying especially North Koreans are genetically compeltely same to Chinese
Police Story's one
Ying Xiong Gu Shi

Why is the Janny deleting /brit/? Are you ready to take refugees?

>"Ai Hei Ren(manlet blackies)"
Hey That's racist

But, you consider Koreans and Northern Han as inferior niggers and you consider yourselves as white Jomon even though you are far closer to Koreans and Northern Han than Jomon/Ainu

2bqf reading Chinese History is so interesting and amazing. I mean reading about the Forbidden Palace was one of the most amazing things I've ever read

I've been working on my Chinese, check it out
>ching chong ching zhuong liauo dong
How's it sounding

shuang shong ding ping long chuang bang! hao ma! hao le! hao le!

Chinese mythos is really cool desu

b-bu! bu.

>china
>take refugees

britbong please

死宅真恶心

南方的朋友们注意台风哦,一切只是刚刚开始~

>Ai Hei Ren
they are generally called (猴子)monkey tho

>Yuan Teng Fei
don't watch this guys lectures too much because he is just a high school teacher and spouting bullshit all day long.

>genetically compeltely same to Chinese
imo Norks are genetically similar to Manchus but not too much. Historically, area around Tumen River and nowadays Hamgyongdo was populated by Changbai Jurchen which was annexed by Joseon in 15th century, so I think there is some Manchus lineage in North Korea now

>tfw 六月底要去福建旅游

Manchus and Northern Koreans are ortty much Shandongese. The amount of Shandongese immigrants to Manchuria and Korea was ridiculous especially during the Warring States, Han, Tang, Khitan Liao, Yuan and Ming. Plus Jurchens settled all over Hebei and Shandong, so basically Manchus, North Koreans and Hebei/Shandong-ren are genetically identical nowadays with South Koreans very close

ortty => pretty

chinese are racist as hell
>jomom white meme
japanese just don't love C/K, that shit come from hatred to them

When is Xi Jinping no longer going to be the leader of the CCP?

2022-2027

Theoretically 7 years later

Can most Chinese people speak Cantonese and Mandarin?

yes

Shandong here, nobody thinks that. At least no one I know, maybe Manchus might. But not Han people. We look down on SE Asians but that's really due to skin color. They are our Asian brothers after all.

Many 江南人 look kind of like Japanese, I had a friend from Suzhou who looked 100% like a Jap. I didn't really like that to be honest. Or you can meet 广东人 who look like SE Asian.

When Gotham is in ashes.

No. Cantonese is mostly spoken in Hong Kong. I have friends from mainland China who told me they don't learn Cantonese in school. Mandarin is the standard language of China.

Chinese identity is quite fixed after han dynasty, where the so called han ethnicity is settled.
Before that, only people living near two rivers are considered pure chinese or 炎黄子孙, where they're heirs of first emperors (there were 2) then qin shi huang (people living in previous non-chinese part) gets strong and get all of them together, and han just said hey lets all be chinese and be 汉人(people of han). So that's the reason why chinese, even if some is really different, is all han and see no difference from each other. Manchuria is another case though

>Manchus and Northern Koreans are ortty much Shandongese. The amount of Shandongese immigrants to Manchuria and Korea was ridiculous especially during the Warring States, Han, Tang, Khitan Liao, Yuan and Ming. Plus Jurchens settled all over Hebei and Shandong, so basically Manchus, North Koreans and Hebei/Shandong-ren are genetically identical nowadays with South Koreans very close

Do you have evidence for that? I am from Yantai, sometimes I get mistaken for Korean in America. I don't think I look Korean. But there are lots of Taiwanese here and they really don't look like mainlanders to be honest. Lots of mixing with native mountain people is my guess.

not just the yellow river

the lower yangzi were not considered core chinese until after unification

>出于好奇心点开了A岛
>"A岛。。。旨在为大家提供一个理性客观中立的讨论环境,请不要发表敏感信息,遵守相关法律法规"
>鼠标挪到右上角
>单击

What the point of an image board if it does not allow for greater level of freedom of speech?

can you upload asian pic which you consider that represent well as Chinese/Korean/Japanese?
for me he looks a Japanese
actually he have lived in Japan as ambasaddor for ton of years

My parents are from Gansu and I consider myself 100% Han, but I am hairy as fuck and have light brown eyes and come from an area close to a mixed Chinese, Tibetan and Turkic area.

Actually I feel like I'm closer to original Hans since Hans came from the same stock as Qiangs, so it isn't all black and white. But Shandongese are technically the tallest, most athletic, strongest and have the biggest dongs out of all East Asians, so there is that. Northern Chinese can mean anything, anywhere from being a Qiang descendant to a Manchu or a Shanghainese whose ancestors were recent northern migrants

didn't expect political correctness from china

It makes sense. But I am not quite sure about Shandongese race-mixing stuff. The major wave of immigration from Shandong didn't arrive Manchuria until 1900s. Before that, Korean has already finished race-mixing with Manchus. And also the immigration to Manchuria(or Liaodong) before Qing mainly consisted of soldiers from all over China and farmers from nowadays Hebei. I don't think there are many enough Shandongers in them. see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuang_Guandong

From what i know they're usually calling sea people as 猴子(monkey), which is not even human
But yeah, it's not like sea people treats chinese well so i guess it's fine

Holy fuck, this has to be the first time I've ever seen Gansu mentioned. My dad's family is from Gansu, there has to be some weird blood because I'm also really hairy and I can grow a full beard. I fucking hate it, have you done any research on this shit?

Is it true that Chinese people spend all day watching Chinese slice of life livestreams?

But, yeah by 'Northern Chinese' it originally meant a specific type who lived in a horizontal band from Shaanxi all the way to Beijing. They dug homes in caves and lived a dry, desert environment and mainly lived off wheat based products and lots of meat. Chinese didn't live in rice paddy fields. They acclimated to cold desert environments in the beginning and colonized all of China over 1000s of years

thanks american chinese
>china flag
Wow surprise! China's got no freedom of speech!
不过说实在的你要是变大,你就得申请加入天网,要不然就是不知名。
可以参照x岛(里岛),一周都不会有人发言,没人管你发言

Chinese is too hard to pinpoint ;_;

Korean and Japanese are easier because of the eye shape. Korean is easiest to pinpoint, don't you think?

But here you go, I always thought that Chen Daoming looks very Japanese. Scary look, right?

It's recorded in the dynastic records that after the fall of the jin 100,000s of hans were moved to the Harbin area.

Also it is also recorded in the ming history Jurchens took like half a million han chinese as captives to become servants, which is insane since the Jurchen population was only in the few hundred thousands

that's true
Chinese are very diverse

hows our music?

youtube.com/watch?v=pQUjkGPPBfk

Liu Tao looks kind of like Korean. To be honest, I don't like this kind of look. I like the softer faces :3

This is a typical Japanese soldier in Chinese 抗剧 i think

what do the chinese think about latinos?
what do the chinese think about jews?

Chinese being scared of manlet boi-body Japanese

>This is a typical Japanese soldier in Chinese 抗剧 i think
He's a famous actor for acting nearly all qing dynasty emperor though

they belittle us
I like jews

btw are you nip guy studying chinese?

新大東亞共榮圏 soon? please make my wish come true

WHITTU PIGGU OUT OF ASIA

he was great as liu bang

Lo dije ayer y lo digo nuevamente

Vallanse a la verga de México putos chinos de mierda

Métanse un tiro por el culo y dejen de robar el oxígeno. Esa sería la mayor contribución de su puto país de mierda al mundo

The narrow eyes of East Asians are suspected of being an evolutionary adaption to living in a desert environment.

>甘肃人

no, it's protection from glare of the ice
hence siberians have them and not middle easterners

come home yellow man

t. Fujianese/Taishanese/Guangdongese/Hunanese/Yunnanese/Hmong Nanman barbarian

are you really japanese? why are you posting in /sino/?

I love China
There are ton of Chinese funs in Japan

>There are ton of Chinese funs in Japan

>There are ton of Chinese funs in Japan

this . As for the ancestors of Sinitic speakers, they immigrate to nowadays Gansu via the east edge of tibetan plateau, during which they evolved narrow eyes to protect their eyes from glare of the ice on tibetan plateau. SEAsians and southern Chinese generally have wider eyes than some of Northerners for they haven't undergone such process

you guys are ocean's apart and doesn't yet to have any significant impact on collective media and everyday life
>jews
we think highly of them, they share some common traits with us

>we think highly of them, they share some common traits with us

REEEEEEEEEEEE speak for yourself you fucking merchant Hokkien fuck

jews are good
you are fake banana person

yep why not
all "typiocall japanese stuffs" came from china

and being shill is sometime pretty funny and comfortable 2bh, for other reason

raw sex 万歳

你的手又不會懷孕

Not so fast, Chang

great pic

Everything turned out better than expected.

What do you think, /sino/? Is it merely a temporary system breakdown or the beginning of a complete shutdown?

是吧~

No mr.大便
I'm just chinese born in japan
Do you love abe?

Didn't know about that liubang thing
He should be great as liu bang though, a story about a violent nigger-like drunk bastard becoming some emperor
Uh… like what, i know 中华 food is like everywhere in Japan but others, i guess it's all west stuff
Unless you're that kind of people who finds 中华stuff cheap fron gaybeast or aliexpress

>chinese japanese
nice.
>abe
he is too アメポチ so i don't
why we just can't have more of 保守親中
America brainwashed Japan as hell

>drink red tea
>everything is fine and dandy
>drink green tea
>shit my brains out
What the fuck is wrong with me?

What's with all these"大便"? Isn't it a derogatory term? Is this a new meme?

unko = poop