Sopranos

Does anyone else feel like the parts with Meadow at college are just filler? And why is there so much of the story about her at college?
also
>Watch it Chrissy

Watch it, skeleton.

>Does anyone else feel like the parts with Meadow at college are just filler?

You could easily delete every Meadow/AJ scene from the entire series, and it would not change the main plots whatsoever.

Watch it Kevin

Keep College though.

catch

The Sopranos is about... The Sopranos, an American family. It has to focus on the kids.

so?

The Meadow story lines reinforce the themes of the show. The A.J. story lines do a lot to show Tony's character. Neither story lines are chiefly used to further main narratives.

I love the show but it's a got a lot of pointless filler, which includes every single Meadow plot (College isn't really a Meadow episode IMO). AJ gets a pass because he was great in season 6

damn

Why didn't Dr. have her abuser taken care of?

because secretly she liked it

What are the "main plots" in your eyes?
You realize this makes no fucking sense, right?

>That less than 30 seconds cameo he has in Café Society

He looks so old there :(

I'd like to "filler" if you catch my drift

i like aj as a character because he's just there to show you how much of a fuck up tony is as a parent

kill yourself retard

The Sopranos is a character driven show you fucking pleb. The plot is meaningless.

This is now a "watch it, _____!" thread.

Watch it Gobby

I honestly didn't mind, other than the Russian mistress I thought she was the cutest in the whole show. Plus it was funny how mad Tony got when she dated the jew/nig.

Aj on the other hand was completely insufferable.

>tfw don't have the hdd space or the internet speed to dl the 1080p rip

;_;

>deleting THICC
AJ scenes were somewhat related to Tony's psyche and understanding more about the character.

Because she didn't approve of vigilante justice

That whole plotline exists to make the viewer question their own stance on it

>What are the "main plots" in your eyes?

Would seem to have to do with a mobster with mommy issues and his criminal rivals.

Meadow/AJ/Carmela was cringe, Lifetime-tier bullshit padding to bring in teenage girls and women.

Or you.

Who here /SympathyForGeorgie/

If there's any filler in the sopranos it's the mob plot lines.

If there's any filler in you it's when I stick my dick in your ass, faggot

The fucking gangsters are the main draw.

However sopranos was always marketed as a ''life of mafia gangsters outside work'' ie their family and shit.

I believe the most pertinent scenes are the Melfi ones and the mob storylines that come directly from Tony's hands, e.g. the Pussy, Ralphie and Chrissy deaths

So far only up to season 2, but meadow is so fucking cute. Why would you wan't to remove her from the show.

currently seeding rutracker torrent of season 2 which is 136 GB. Very nice.

Wait till she kills paulie by ''accident'', youll hate her.

The main plot is the everyday lives of mobsters.

>Meadow/AJ/Carmela was cringe, Lifetime-tier bullshit padding to bring in teenage girls and women.
Having a family is padding for women? This show might be too broad for you.

>plebs like this share your board

So you agree there is no "main plot"

Because she knew that she'd forever be under Tony's wing if he did something about it.

Carmella was the worst character

>Cuck
>lecherous
>whines and complains
>Made AJ a weakling.

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Finally the right answer

It's like these plebs don't understand how the mob works..

>Let me tell ya a couple of three things

What did he mean by this?

>this fucking guy

why does he hold the pinkie up when he points?

It's called The Sopranos, not Tony Soprano.

why didn't she just use a mop like a normal person

The show is about the family and Tony's crew. It's not pointless filler.

>you will never mount her from behind and slide your throbbing cock in and out of her gash with the same fluid but forceful motion she's applying to that scrub brush
Why even live, paisans?

Giant-ass pinky ring

because she is such a dumb slut

she never had the makings of a maid

The ice.. it melts.

Yes, "The Sopranos", as in

>Tony Sopranos biological family which extends to his kids, his wife, his mother, uncle, sisters, cousins etc. etc.

and

>Tony Sopranos extended mafia family

problem solved

WATCH IT YIFY

WATCH IT BANE?