Belarusian Psycho

Hello, Sup Forums.

I have directed a feature film called "Belarusian Psycho" which tells the story of Dmitry who decides to lose his virginity, and invites three girls to celebrate his 22nd birthday in a countryhouse.

This movie was partially inspired by the story of Elliot Rodger, and won the Best Belarusian Film Award at Minsk International Film Festival.

You can watch the movie here:
vimeo.com/188538351

The movie is in Russian, and the English subtitles are available via the "CC" button.

What do you think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/124498491
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think Belarus is a terrifying enough place that you could have just left your camera recording in the front street and picked up something horrific and mind bendingly brutal enough to sicken the world.

That said, I will watch your film because no one does anything remotely creative on Sup Forums and this could be interesting

THE PROTAGONIST'S SEETHING FURY BETRAYS A SPIRITUAL ATROPHY WHICH IMPAIRS HIS CAPABILITY FOR LOVE; HE CANNOT LOVE; ONLY LUST, AND THIS ONLY EXACERBATES HIS CONDITION.

THIS SEETHING FURY WELL MIRRORS THE SOCIAL ALIENATION OF THE "MILLENNIAL GENERATION" —STRANDED IN AN OLD WORLD, BUT UNABLE TO USHER IN THE NEW.

A METAMODERN MASTERPIECE IN POSTIRONIC STYLE.

THE BEST INDEPENDENT "MOVIE" TO HAVE COME OUT OF THE "COMMONWEALTH OF INDEPENDENT STATES" IN YEARS.

A "THRILLER" THAT WILL MAKE YOU TO NEVER WANT TO VISIT BELARUS.

Holy fuck Thor, you've made a movie? Fucking A mate. Nice to see you post again.

Nikita pls go

Thank you, Rei.

I've never stopped posting for more than a few days since I adopted this tripcode.

I legitimately didn't know there were black people in Belarus.

Seriously though, congratulations on the award.

>I've never stopped posting for more than a few days since I adopted this tripcode.
Well I have desu. This thread reminds me of good old times, with Koz here. Imma watch your flick tomorrow.

Fuck off. Your "movie" is shit.

I see that you didn't correct the grammatical errors in your post.

*le sigh*

stop spamming this shit you stupid faggot

There are no grammatical errors in his post

>Koz here

Thor has made this exact thread 3 or 4 times now, and "Koz" has immediately replied each time in a short amount of time. Either he lives glued to Sup Forums, or this new koz tripcode is actually Thor.

redditors be gone
>Either he lives glued to Sup Forums
It is Koz, I wouldn't rule it out

Yeah, he lives here. That tripname has been active since at least 2014.

hownew.ru

I'm talking about this particular tripname of his, you dumb shit, not about him as a user.

who's paying you to pretend to be retarded?

your mom lol

Sure thing, m8 ;^)

>Best Belarusian Film Award at Minsk International Film Festival.
What an honour. I hope they gave you 3 whole fax machines as your prize.

Koz and Thor are different users surely. Thor's picture is in the OP, and Koz pic related.

The prize was simply a statuette.

Cyrillic script is so
Э C T E T И Ч E C К И Й

wut

Belarus is great place to live in, I'd much rather live in Belarus than Jewmerica

Is this the one you used Skype actors on?

No. The one I made in collaboration with persons from Sup Forums and Reddit, using Skype, is called "Poetry". You can watch it here:

vimeo.com/124498491

If you have to constantly shill your film on Sup Forums it's obvious that it isn't worth a damn.

So, if you post in Sup Forums, does that mean that your life isn't worth a damn?

Do you "identify" with Elliot, Thor?

That is one retarded leap in logic.

Posting on Sup Forums is apparently the same as shilling a film for days.

Put your trip back on, slav faggot

You should watch his first short "film" TO RUTH.

Hi, Thor. Do you "identify" with Elliot?

To some degree, yes. He is pure evil though. "Evil" and "stupid" are synonyms.

Can you expand on that? Which parts of his manifesto did you relate to the most?

Do you feel "alone"?

Did your newfound status as a successful and renowned indie filmmaker impress and improve your relationships with the opposite sex, to the extent that you finally lost your virginity?

I haven't read his manifesto. Ironically, my girlfriend did, and she is the co-writer of the screenplay for the movie.

It's a good read.

Does your "girlfriend" have "cute feet"? Can you post them?

I don't think he's a virgin. Looks very alpha.

Nice photo. I will save it and add it to my tripfriend folder.

I have a few more.

What's your rarest Thor? Do you have one where he smiles?

Do you have any photos of his "girlfriend"'s feet?

>Do you have one where he smiles?
>Do you have any photos of his "girlfriend"'s feet?
I don't, unfortunately.