What are some good documentaries on youtube?

what are some good documentaries on youtube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQZ-ERQczj8
youtube.com/watch?v=G2fn4SvE2uc&list=PL7xyAjuuKEJrN46Qd5PhHbAPuCuJI5fdr
youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rYE7LUi2ikY
youtube.com/watch?v=7w9MS7zLB4M
youtube.com/watch?v=5U1hLr5UFYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=izK0SJ0ejhw
youtube.com/watch?v=fMP_WcXJEdA
dailymotion.com/video/x1afav8
youtube.com/watch?v=GbUaxsdjinc
youtube.com/watch?v=GOOUjnGDqso
youtube.com/watch?v=e9m-h16WXkE
youtube.com/watch?v=L8UHz7CNQss
youtube.com/watch?v=faG1yZIaQ70
youtube.com/watch?v=TvieFJhJFK0
youtube.com/watch?v=8HtkjJycc7A
youtube.com/watch?v=iWjtRFNSl2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

define good

interesting and/or teaching

I got you OP

BBC - The Great War
Battlefield Vietnam
The Death of Yugoslavia
Cold War 24 part series

These should keep you occupied for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQZ-ERQczj8
this

The chrischan doc.

Restrepo

serious question, did they make their peepees so small on purpose or were they actually that size?

David was a grower, not a show-er.

DMT: The Spirit Molecule

they made them small on purpose because they considered big ones barbaric and brutish. I'm not making this up

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=G2fn4SvE2uc&list=PL7xyAjuuKEJrN46Qd5PhHbAPuCuJI5fdr

Gotchu Famalam. Ancient Aliens Debunked.
youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

so thats not actually how small men were back then? like if i got a sculpture like that theyd make my peepee small?

I'm not sure if there's evidence proving how big men's dicks were back then. I do know they considered big dicks symbolic of barbarism and people would even be embarrassed of having a big dick.

Also, they didn't make nude sculptures of real living people, usually only mythical or religious figures (like the OP pic). If someone considered you important enough in those times to make a statue of you, it would have clothes.

I watched that Austrian doc about Kowloon Walled City made when that place still existed. I think it was called Kowloon Walled City.

>not circumcised
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

youtube.com/watch?v=rYE7LUi2ikY

cute doggos in korea

Dance of the little swans by RT youtube.com/watch?v=7w9MS7zLB4M

This always will remind me of Gantz.

youtube.com/watch?v=5U1hLr5UFYQ

the entirety of the BBCs great war is on youtube

26 near hour long parts that cover ww1 better than any other doc

youtube.com/watch?v=GbUaxsdjinc

cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=GOOUjnGDqso

>SMALL
>WHITE
>COCK

t. nigger who doesn't know what winter is
t. nigger who doesn't know how old david was when he fought goliath

If you enjoyed "Making a Murderer", then you should watch "The Staircase"."In 2001, author Michael Peterson was arraigned for the murder of his wife Kathleen, whose body was discovered lying in a pool of blood on the stairway of their home. Granted unusual access to Peterson's lawyers, home and immediate family, de Lestrade's cameras capture the defense team as it considers its strategic options. "The staircase" is an engrossing look at contemporary American justice that features more twists than a legal bestseller."
As fasinating if not moreso.

Thank me later OP
youtube.com/watch?v=e9m-h16WXkE

>Youtube
If you're interested in documentaries, there's always Archive.org, but the video quality can be pretty ass

The ancient greeks believed that a small penis was the mark of wisdom and great intellect. No, really.

were they wrong?

No one knows why small penises were so popular in Ancient Greece, it's all just speculation.

>any documentary thread ever
>here's a random list of 500 names, google them or something idgaf

Why can't you people share any information about the actual content? If you're actually recommending something, would you not want more people to watch it? And if so, why the fuck can't you type a sentence or two describing what they're about? Really fucking retarded and frustrating and people are gonna miss out on a lot of fascinating stuff.

>you'll never live in ancient times when your tiny penis is the beauty standard

unironically born in the wrong generation

Small? It's flaccid, you morons. How retarded are you?

Also, imagine for a second they sculpted a massive 13 inch erection instead... It would be ridiculous.
It is meant to represent that the man is in "fight or flight" response. When adrenaline is flowing, your penis shrivels up (obviously came in handy for our ancestors), if you don't know this, you're likely a faggot... and not only that, they believed that men should not focus on their penis size and instead focus on pursuit of art, knowledge, etc.

mine is similarly small when flaccid and it doesn't grow as much

yo can never know

>confirmed tiny penis

The Birth Of Europe

I need more comfy historical BBC shows

I've a tiny dick too my friend, you don't need to be so defensive about it -- just shows your insecurity

most women don't really care about your penis because they can just lie about it to their girl friends

>projection
I was simply stating the facts. Enjoy that insecurity fellas

>the insecurity infinite loop

>the pseudo-intellectual who has only read about 3 books in his life but pretends to know more: the post

>knows a lot about penises
>calls others faggots

Der Ewige Jude

because the penis was not the focus of the artist's work

Bear man

You gotta remember that the european renaissance was a direct ripoff of classical antiquity, where having a big penis was apparently considered distasteful. You'll have to ask them about that though.

Also Michelangelo being a giant flaming homo didn't help.

faggots are huge size queens

>so thats not actually how small men were back then?

Genetics don't change over the course of a few hundred years. Our ancestors were likely as big as we are

>having a big penis was apparently considered distasteful

they wanted to show a perfectly proportioned male body, shoving in a big flaccid dong would not help their cause

>being uncultured swine

He wasn't a homo, you faggot.
How come every important artist/significant person was always apparently "secretly homosexual"? Or some other such perversion? It's fucking hilarious.
>le current year
>whole world of information at your fingertips
>still blindly believes propaganda

>documentary thread
>people arguing about dicks
Not even gay bars are as relentlessly homosexual as Sup Forums.

OP's pic was an intentional derailing psyops, not our faul

*rapes you*

they only liked little twink buttboys back then

see

My favourite documentary ever is BBC Surviving Disaster: Chernobyl starring Ade Edmonson as Valery Legasov, lead investigator of the disaster and based on the audio-taped confession he made before he committed suicide due to his shame at covering up the cause of the accident and ruining his career in the process when other scientists realised he was lying.

It's a bit jarring having all the Russians talking in British accents, but I suppose I'd prefer that to everyone talking like Chekov.

youtube.com/watch?v=L8UHz7CNQss

I simply stated a fact.....you have a tiny penis

It was deliberately sculpted that way because it's David in the middle of facing off with Goliath and your genitals shrink when you're scared. Literal philistines and plebians in this thread

Normally I'd agree with you, but you gotta see how Michelangelo paints women. it's pretty clear he's never seen one naked.

>your genitals shrink when you're scared
Is this the lie you came up with to explain your tiny penis

>you gotta see how
>It's pretty clear he hasn't seen one naked
No, it really isn't. You're an idiot.

>He doesn't know what adrenaline is
>He's a literal faggot or confirmed fat fuck

The Great Happiness Space
youtube.com/watch?v=faG1yZIaQ70

Documentary about a male host club in Japan, where men coerce customers (which turn out to be mostly female prostitutes/hostesses) into spending thousands of dollars on drinking and socializing.

>Our ancestors were likely as big as we are
That's just wrong. Average height has literally risen 15 centimeters within 250 years.

They look like that because he used male models, the female ones were usually whores back in that day.

Not because of genetics. Because we eat better.

He's talking about cock size, dude

women are truly eugenic machines

based

Calm down it's ok if your penis is small

WE WUZ MANLETS

Nice argument you got there mate
Project away

Thin blue line is on YouTube if you haven't seen it

this is one of the most depressing shit one can find on youtube.

Reminder that BWC=TWB

>Genetics don't change over the course of a few hundred years
That's literally how evolution works.

There's a correlation between height and penile size.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvieFJhJFK0
youtube.com/watch?v=8HtkjJycc7A

That's only diet based.

Pretty much all the population ate just rice or cereals everyday of their lifes since agriculture was discovered up until last century.

No there isnt

Yes there is.

American version sounds more entertaining tbqh

yeah maybe on some infographic created by someone from r9k you massive cunt

End of Empire
so many feels

I'm not sure you'd call it a documentary because it's less than 11 minutes, maybe a documentary short, very interesting though.

An Archaeological Moment in Time is an essay about the state of all known civilisations on Earth on a single day during the Late Neolithic period set against some movies and pictures to make it like a documentary. It's really short and fascinating so I won't say which day because the reveal at the end makes it all the better.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWjtRFNSl2s

>An Italian study of about 3,300 men published in European Urology concluded that flaccid stretched length was measured on average to about 12.5 centimetres (4.9 in). In addition, they checked for correlations in a random subset of the sample consisting of 325 men. They found a few statistically significant Spearman's correlations: between flaccid length and height of 0.208, −0.140 with weight, and −0.238 with BMI, flaccid circumference and height 0.156, stretched length and height 0.221, weight −0.136, BMI −0.169.

10 seconds of googling

Great thread, guys.

Why don't you go fuck off back to Sup Forums, you dipshits

Here's a diagram I downloaded from Harvard's statistic professors website

>flaccid

well there you have it folks
manlets rule the world

>go back to Sup Forums waaaaaah
Get bent, fag

Michelangelo was gay as fuck. Check out his 'Slaves' or as points out the disgusting masculine females he paints.

Oh boy, next you're telling me there's no correlation between stretched flaccid size and erect size either, huh?

>Claims he was "gay as fuck"
>Posts literally zero evidence
You're a fucking moron.
What, because he painted chicks in a certain way it means he's a homosexual?
Fuck off, you literal moron.

>N-not gay!

Kek, you're probably a gay faggot in denial if this obvious issue makes you rage so hard.
Stay mad, homo.

Notice the sling in David's other hand? He was supposedly 15 or so when he slayed Goliath.

Also, white guys are often growers-not-showers, due to millenia of evolving with winter.

>That statue
Yeah.. I'm gonna go with the man was gay.

>implying all threads don't focus more on OP's pic than OP's text

Prove he was, then... I'll wait.
Faggots are quick to paint all significant people as "secretly gay", as I said. It's funny

>Being so sensitive that you think "naughty words" means rage
End yourself you soft faggot