IT-IT COULD BE MEEE

H A T C H E T
A
T
C
H
E
T

HAW HAW GET IT?! ITS A KEK JOKE. GET IT?

>Negan stays within killing range

What a retard.

memer

Daily reminder that Judith is literally Rick's wife's daughter.

He wouldn't kill negan

that would guarantee that his son and everyone else would die

was it ever confirmed whether it was Rick's or Shaun's? it's been awhile seen I've seen the first seasons

LOL KEK KEK KEK
I've never felt the warmth of a woman's arms KEK KEK KEK KEK

2deep4u

yes?

>Stop being a faggot and cut my fucking arm off dad!

What did Carl mean by this?

He's a southpaw.

what did he mean by this?

Was he autistic?

He is a demon now.

No. It's definitely Shane's of course. Part of the drama in a hellish landscape is raising the daughter of the man who cucked you. Since Negan is really perceptive I half expect him to pick up Judith and ask "Was this your wife's daughter?"

UHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOUTHPAW?

A leftist.

it was an imaginary arm

PPLEEASSE

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PULEASSSEEE DONTDODIS

Rick? more like Cuck

>Sucks lip
>"Jesus"
Is Negan gay for Rick?

>Tells Rick to cut off Charles arm
>then they go onto something completely irrelevant
plot hole?

Negan and Simon is literally the only reason I'm watching at this point.

who the fu*k is Simon?

Simon's my right hand man

Are you serious? Pay attention.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So, why did he kill Glenn even though Daryl is the one who punched him? Is there any in-universe explanation for it or was it just Daryl's impenetrable plot armor?

he thought glenn was his gay lover

VAMPIRE BAT

Real world explanation-Impenetrable plot armor
In universe explanation-Negan wanted to teach them a lesson. Glenn was the first one who jumped him and Negan gave him a free pass. When Daryl hit him, Negan revoked Glenn's free pass

Glen should have died with Nicholas, I literally felt nothing when he died.

Did people actually have a response to Glen dying in show?

>what is the greater good
negans army would split and eat itself alive

is negan autistic? that makes no sense

People imagine themselves comfortable with being martyred. They're fine with taking a stand so long as they're the ones to pay the price. However, if resistance was punished with their friends or loved ones being slaughtered...well, they are far less inclined to get uppity.

A man is more comfortable with himself being killed than his family being killed.

>it's the greater good to let dozens of lunatics loose on the remaining towns

so why choose Glenn then? he was happy to die too

It makes perfect sense. You're just being an aloof retard for (you)s. Next you're going to ask why Dwight is such a shitty shot.

>kill glenn for trying to kill negan because daryl tried to kill negan rather than picking someone else
autist logic

No he wasn't. He had a wife and baby on the way

Simple explanation: Glenn was the closest one

still wrong

From Negan's point of view (discarding things like fidelity to the source or audience reaction), there were only two choices - Glenn, Eugene, or the gay guy. You can't kill the women because that's usually not up Negan's MO and killing women triggers a biological response in men to resist and avenge. You can't kill Rick or Carl because you want Rick broken to keep the others in line. Glenn was just the closest.

did negan know that?

those lunatics are split and would get smashed without their leader

I was shitposting before but this is genuinely good reasoning

You people are literally the worst faggot that exist

It was a calculation just like Abraham.
>First kill: Kill most alpha male (who isn't their leader, who you need to humiliate and subjugate in order to absorb the group) - Abraham
>Second kill: Kill most alpha remaining male who isn't the leader (for the same reason) or Daryl (for aforementioned reason, to avoid creating a martyr and weaken the internal bonds of the group) - Glenn

>"First one's free, it's an emotional moment"
>Smiles and points at Glenn
>"I get it"
He knew Glenn and Maggie had a thing going on

Don't be mean.

>I'll play dumb to the fact that most "normies" were shocked at Glen's death because I want to appear super cool and stoic.

You don't expect anyone to fall for this shit do you? I mean, no one should really care that an imaginary character died, but you're really shtick is a bit transparent.

>Glenn was just the closest.
No. It has a lot to do with Glenn outbursting the first time and Negan taking a fascination with the bleeding guy actually swinging at him. Every victim was a deliberate choice. Negan is a psychopath who wants to make the rebel his little lab experiment. I wonder if he knows about Dwight encountering the guy so much. If he does then he knows Dwight is gay for Daryl.

i forget, what happened to the baby? is she back in the town or something? i completely forgot what happened to her

>No.
Bit rude.

the only people I know who the The Walking Filler are school teachers and single parents

Negan bashed it to bits

the priest is looking after him

Would you let Negan Lucille your boipcci?

>It has a lot to do with Glenn outbursting the first time
It's almost a game of Guess Who with the potential victims. You can whittle out everyone but Glenn and the gay guy. I said Eugene was also a candidate but Eugene exposed himself to Negan as a coward and so his potential for meeting Lucille is somewhat diminished. So now we have Glenn and the gay guy. Glenn had his outburst, yes, but Negan, if we take him at his word, says that he respects that kind of moxie. We also know that Negan has a flair for theatrics and the sudden bashing against Glenn would have appeal for him versus pacing down the line to the gay guy.

I think that Glenn could have been perfectly cooperative and he still would have gotten the bat (again, I'm discounting the source material and looking at this strictly from a real world perspective).

Okay.

He had Vietnam flashbacks.

Because, Glenn was the first one to interrupt Negan.

>that piece of Glenn's scalp clinging to Lucille's barbs
just a little bit over the top don't you think?

Because he's a filthy little gook.

>Just take a little off the top

I wish they had killed Daryl and Michonne too

WATCH IT DUBS

>the only people I know who the The Walking Filler are school teachers and single parent

You could cut yourself on them. We keep the edges away from you to stop you from hurting yourself.

I am going to beat the holy fuck fucking fuckety fuck out of you.

I dunno why you responded to me I'm making fun of what he said

Uhhh

my bad

Negan has a right hand, you fucking autist.

>A man is more comfortable with himself being killed than his family being killed.
Not me, fuck no.

>implying that he doesn't realize that and is using that to show how tamed ricko is

pha ah....*sad* AHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH :(

>put some guns to their heads
>line it up with their noses so if you have to fire *pew* it's gonna make a REAL mess
Megan is funny dude . Better get Carls Rambo rampage and the negan tour next week

Le GTA reddit man literally meme: the actor

took a long hiatus from this show, watched the negan episode this season and thought andrew lincoln's crying scene was hot fucking garbage and that he couldn't act at all

then i watched this scene and got confused

Someone had to answer for pearl harbor

Please tell me he is going to be the leader of the saviors and not that faggot Dwight. I already know he's going to just die to michonne or something gay

You'd rather Simon become a cuck than die loyally for Negan? Just because you've played a videogame he was in? That's really goofy.

UHHHHHHHHH

I love these fucking memes. They're so bad.

Dwight will kill Simon and take over as the right hand man

CROPPED IT

Have anymore? i remember seeing a mexico age of consent one made me kek

Literally who gave a good fuck? Stop taking things so serious on this Chinese Skull Bashing forum user or else you'll have a heart attack from all that pent up anger.

I worry about you a lot you know?

>No Supernatural edit yet

The meme machine is dying. He looks perfectly smug in it too.

I've made many memes but never watched Supernatural. What do you want me to make

There's a JDM picture in supernatural where he's posed in a baseball outfit.

YOU GONNA KICK ME YAOT?

It's been proven to be Ricks kid she has no features of Shanes aggression and doesn't look like him Shane was bald little ass licker has hair like her father Rick pay attention you autist

In the comic the babys hair was black like shanes, you're wrong cuck