Thor: Ragnarok will be the best MCU movie of 2017

>Marvel suits have their hands in Guardians 2

>Both Marvel and Sony suits have their hands in Spider Man. Movie also has 3 villains and 9 writers and has less production time than a regular blockbuster should

>Ragnarok is purely Taika Whitetittie's show and has all the production time it needs

But it stars Thor, who the fuck likes Thor?

Im stoked for it and I don't even care to see the first two, I trust based Taika.

Taika Whatootie?

>Marvel suits have their hands in Guardians 2
When do they not? I assume all these capeshit movies to some extent are committee-run.

Raises hand...me......me I do.

Didn't the director/producer say that they basically wanted to make Thor 3 like Thor 2 but funnier?

Nah, Ragnarok is gonna be trash.

But muh Planet Hulk

I think Thor fans will be excited for it because it isn't so rooted in Thor being stuck on Earth with Jane.

They all do to an extent but since Guardians will be the studio's flagship movie for 2017 and the first was a huge success, they're bound to stick all their hands into the cookie jar. Shit like this is what ruined Age of Ultron and broke Whedon.

It's really noticeable. Winter Soldier was fresh and felt like it truly came from a passionate director's vision. Movie was a success and now Cap 3 is the flagship movie for 2016. Civil War has the feel of too many suits all over it(dont get me wrong though, CW is still a fantastic movie).

The cast is absolutely wonderful though.

>Cate Blanchett
>Jeff Goldblum
>Karl Urban
>Sam Neill

I just want a good Thor movie and a good Hulk movie just once. Actually no I don't since I don't give a fuck at all, but I've seen all of their movies this past decade and it's been a drag.

Heh. I guess thats why theyre calling it Thor RagnaROK and not Thor RagnaSUX... haha....

Ill show myself out..

Even as an ironically bad joke, 2/10

>best MCU movie of 2017
as if that's a high bar
>best MCU movie period
isn't much higher

>literal reddit director making an MCU movie
>people think this means it won't be shit

CAN'T SHUN THE GUNN

By that logic Guardians would have been the flagship film of 2014, and yet both films were good, and Winter Solider would have logically been the flagship at the time. And if the argument was that neither or both were, then you can't draw a comparison to it.
Maybe we can just agree that 2014 was the peak of Marvel capeshit and we'll always have exactly one shitty, one great, and one mediocre film for the rest of phase 3 and it's easy to predict which one's going to be which for each year.

>Wondering where the fuck Thor was during Civil War is totally legitimate and understandable
>"Answered" by a faux documentary saying LOL DON'T WORRY HE WAS BEING WACKY LOL LOL
>reddit is totally satisfied by this answer

Is there anything worse than a pleb

Yeah.
A guy who takes comic book movies seriously.

>Thor and Banner mystical roadtrip movie
whats not to like?

However, it will be Fox who comes out the champion

desu

but like...this guy is in it, right?

Female Marvel Moviegoers. Who make up at least 50% of the MCU viewership.

This.
>go to see a mahvel movie
>moments before the movie proper stats, in troop the MILFs and school teachers, chatting away with each other and making noises whenever Hemsworth is on screen.

Suicide Squad had one beloved trailer carried in large part by a dope song too.

>Bohemian Rhapsody
>dope

How old are you?

>song is popular
>lol got to hate it xD

>no argument
>resorts to shitposting

Really though, how old?

>no argument
>resorts to ad homenim

But user. The only thing my post asks is how old you are.

There never was an argument. Merely a question, and the reason for said question.

Why are you so evasive?

I'll give you a clue. I'm either younger than 17, where most music is exciting and fresh, or older than 21, when you stop trying so hard to have a special snowflake taste in music and just listen to what you like.

Why so evasive though?

not the same user, you are a retard man and a child. Suicide Wads was shit, the trailers were awful and all the over the top promos were lame. It was so bad that even Bohemian Rhapsody a song that exists probably before your dad was just a fucking sperm in his father ballsack, somehow sounded off.

Can confirm. Worked on the film. Production went very smoothly and Taika definitely inserted his style into the movie.

>faggot children ITT hating on Bohemian Rhapsody

You sound like those 10-18 year old cunts who hate things because they are afraid people will label them gay.

>one of two genders makes up half a population.
Who could have guessed.

There's nothing wrong with hating on a good song that gets overused and thinking its use was completely uninspired and forced. Like, I love ELO, but god damn do I cringe any time some dopey comedy uses one of their songs in a trailer.

its okay user, I smiled.

kek.

>It stars Thor

Uh.. Sorry user

More important, will Thor wear his fucking helmet this time?