youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc&feature=youtu.be

nope

Found the Jew.

but i gave it a 7/10

that at least makes me catholic

>muh Sup Forums
should be euthanized for being a subhuman

>0:16 conscientiousness objector
come on man. i am trying so hard not to hate on your video but you misunderstood so many points. "kind of propagandaish. its kind of pro army. all of emotional fluff". it is a dramatization of something that happened. it showed how fucked up war is, on both sides, and what we have done to our own brothers (no matter what country) by sending them to hell. you are talking like a SJW and a Sup Forumstard at the same time. and also sappy and emotional fluff? fuck right off!
i am glad you liked it overall tho. i agree with braveheart and apocalypto comments tho. braveheart was a breakthrough in cinema, and i agree with you that apocalypto is his best movie.

Yes you did it was absolutely extreme and very emotional

He saved more soldiers than you ever will.

dude, Gibson is hardly an objective voice when it comes to war. he's one of the biggest christfags there is in cinema, and it shows.
Gibson, like Spielberg, is all about simple answers and sensationalism. Nowhere does this movie come anywhere close to someone like Kubrick's take on war, history, and politics. It's cliche characters and story even had me longing for Malick's wispy pretentiousness in Thin Red Line. There's nothing SJWy about pointing that out.

and hey it's 1 am i ain't readin no script lol

You're a fucking retarded faggot. Mel wanted to tell a story of a man with conviction in a complex situation sticking to what he believes in, and it actually happened. And it was a way better movie than Kubrick's sterile, trite anti-war message.

like most christfags, you get all salty if someone brings up a valid point. stop embarrassing yourself. Not even FMJ, but Paths of Glory has a way better story of a "man with conviction in a complex situation." You gonna call that movie sterile and trite? Shieet I bet you haven't even seen it fucking loser kek

>like most christfags

I never mentioned religion, you fedoranigger.

>Paths of Glory has a way better story of a "man with conviction in a complex situation."

It was the story of a lawyer detached from all peril with a sterile, anemic anti-war message.

you didn't have too, you proved me right by having that jpg saved, one of many I'm sure :).

didn't have to click to reply twice, but yeah, not anemic or trite or sterile. being "detached from peril" or antiwar is also not a negative. Nice try though, I await your next pitiful excuse for an argument with bated breath.

>:).

Faggot.

>being "detached from peril" or antiwar is also not a negative.

Yes it is, all Kubrick ends up doing is have some lawyer preach to the audience.

"lawyer" aka general who was on the front lines fighting who's trying to save his own men from being executed by corrupt leadership. so sterile, so detached.
you got me man

This is obvious bait, but I'll bite anyway.
He actually went to war, and risked everything to save enlisted men.

what
how do you marathon a movie

You have a voice made for silent movies.

I'll refrain from calling you new, but this is one of many retarded Sup Forums memes that the autists here think is amusing.

and yet pewdiepie somehow makes millions.
criticizing my voice just makes me stronger

keep telling yourself that. As annoying as he is pewpiepie has personality. Your monotone delivery and boring narrative make you a faceless, or rather voiceless, drone.

Your acting like Kubrick didn't maintain a sense of distance between Douglas and his men.

I don't care if there was a sense of distance, that's not a negative. Your just fishing for (you)'s at this point

what about cr1tikal

Don't know who that is.

there's this thing called google

I obviously don;t care enough about it to do that. Work on your delivery kid instead of trying to find someone you compare to at the least common denominator.

nope get shrekt lazy bitch

Then keep sucking. kek

>take any opinions seriously but your own

embarrassing desu