Give me a good film to watch. No meme films

Give me a good film to watch. No meme films.

Trainspotting. But every recommendation here would be criticized and called a meme film regardless.

that is a meme film par excellence.

>muh tragedy
>muh gritty drug movie
>muh really makes you think story
>muh drama
>muh heartache

suck a dick faggot

Ghost Dog

The Cremator

The Dark Knight Rises

Why trainspotting? Not really a film you would recommend to someone asking for a good film to watch. Are you some kind of edgy faggot or something?

Let's see here. Was the intention behind you post to inform Sup Forums that you've seen Trainspotting? Or perhaps you are telling OP to watch Trainspotting because he might not enjoy it and therefore enjoy the thought of OP not enjoying it. Maybe you do think Trainspotting is a wonderful film, one that everyone should watch, because you just watched it yourself and are still living through the after-glow. Or how about the possibility that you've never seen Trainspotting, which would explain such a random suggestion, and only posted it out of some twisted sense of sophistication. No i've got it. You simply "recommended" trainspotting because you had no other ideas.

If you don't enjoy Trainspotting you don't enjoy film, much less Kino. This isn't an admittance of inferriority but rather an admittance of pity. If you can find nothing in the many patriciam scenes of Trainspotting,
from the sinking carpet scene, to the falling baby scene, to the end scene itself, then you are of no reputable value either as an individual or as a film critic. Fuck you wankers.

Cafe Society

Big Trouble in Little China

Happiness (1998)

You deserve no responses but here's some dubs

trainspotting isn't kino it's predictable boiler plate hollywood trash. nothing about it was remarkable or memorable except for a ludicrous scene i won't spoil here but do not take that the wrong way, it is hilariously bad.

if it's on imdb top 250 then it's a meme film/movie/flick
kys plebs

Watch "The Best Years of Our Lives" (1946)

its trash Snatch is better

>No meme films
Does that mean popular ones then?

>Give me a good film to watch
No
>No meme films
Go fuck yourself.

Emperor of the North Pole.

Ernest Borgnine as a hobo trying to hitch a ride on a train. It's a battle of wits (and improvised weapons) between him and the train guard determined not to let him get a free ride. Sounds like the basis for a comedy, but that's not what it is. There's one bit where the hoboes have to hide under the train while it's under full steam by clinging to the undercarriage. The guard figures this out and ties a metal cudgel to a long rope, then drops the cudgel down between two carriages and lets the rope play out until the cudgel is rattling along the track under the two hoboes. Every time the cudgel hits a sleeper it comes flying up and hits the hoboes really, really fucking hard. It's BRUTAL. That's the kind of movie it is.

The right stuff

Batman Vs Superman

Dark Knight Rises
Drive
Donnie Darko
Fight Club

Goodfellas

Problem Child 2
L'Atalante
The Dark Knight Rises
Drive
Batman v Superman