Fuck, I want to live there

fuck, I want to live there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7wC42HgLA4k
youtu.be/3KquHpO2VWI
youtube.com/watch?v=kr7h8crYAYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, you don't. Winter is the shtittiest time of the year. Now imagine living in tents, having generators crap out, getting mauled by bears, struggling every single day to even survive.
Your comfy Cali ass won't even survive a fucking day.
t. someone who lived in a shitty, remote Norwegian village for the better part of 19 years in -50C degree weather.

cold weather fucking sucks. I hate winter

winter is the comfiest time of the year

if you wouldn't trade off some freezing for the eternal comfy seasons, glögg and pepparkakor, neck it m8

summer is the plebians taste, winter is for patricians

also >-50c

let me guess, you're an americunt that went to norway for a week and couldn't convert f to c

yeah during summer I sometimes think about the winter through rose-coloured glasses.

Then the actual winter comes and it sucks balls. All you can see is white and grey. White ground, white sky, grey sky, sundown comes right after midday.. Being outside becomes straight unpleasant and if you go out its just to get from point A to point B. No more relaxing walks, you can't sit on a bench a smoke a cigarette, nose is dripping all the time.

Winter sucks major balls. I wish I could just sleep through it but guess i'm stuck in a box and have to drink and shmeck weed to get through this time of the year

everyone who prefers winter over summer is a fucking indoor-dwelling autistic fuck without friends

GOD TIER: autumn, winter
MID TIER: spring
CANCER TIER: summer

i have trouble finding energy/will to do anything but veg in the winter. warmer parts of the year im much more productive.

Thissing this

In Australia, winter does not exist. The climate is paradise 365 days a year. Get rekt Amerifags, you wish you were us.

australia has one of the shittiest climates on the planet

and no, I'm not an "amerifag"

this

California, the South West

faggoty summerbro

I once also though the snow and cold would be comfy, its been almost 3 years i've been here in Alaska, you fuckers don't know cold. Being in a cold remote place means you'll have to be out constantly, not comfy at all. I can't wait to go back to the lower 48 in 5 months...

the climate is shit dude
a literal fucking heatwave island with the shittiest internet in the world
so hot everyone gets skin cancer and almost all of the country is uninhabitable

don't forget those dangerous animals, they're fucking everywhere

Australia is the best country in the world. Deal with it.

>-40c at night
>Properly dressed warm and cozy
>Go for peaceful walk and feel like the entire world is frozen if even for a single moment.
Truly /comfy/

You can build shelter, get a fire going and melt water, but wtf do you eat all winter ?

more like ausfailia

>-40c
>go for a walk

>-40c

>Being this weak
Step up boys and learn to love the cold.

>-40c
>go for a walk

You have obviously never experienced -40c

It's all about the wind.

Retard.

try living at least one day in russian winters
i bet you'd pass out the first minute you're outside lmao

Winter is the white man's wonderland
>tfw no snow where I live

>-50C
user, hvorfor lyver du? Det er ikke noe vits i å lyve på en anonym online eselrunker diskusjonsside. Det blir ikke så kaldt her. Vel, kanskje på Svalbard. Men du er ikke fra Svalbard, er du, user?

lmao @ his life, roflmao

soon its time for the julmust and nekatinlukt all over the hus, cant wait desu senpai

nektarin* lol

Drikker dere glogg i Sverige? Er julmust det samme som juleol? Har dere rakfisk?

>being this plebian

go enjoy your capeshit movies jamal, that's the extent of which you will understand

>-50C degree weather.

Top kek, amerilard.

>rakfisk
nej
>glögg
ja
>julmust = juleol
julmust är icke alkohol

Its really not as bad as people are making it sound. Its cold and you bundle up, it can be a real pain in the ass logistically but some prefer tasks in the freezing cold over tasks in the scorching heat. You might be one of those people.

Anchorage isn't that different from any other american city, and probably has more in common with those than any city or village in Europe

I say go for it OP, you got nothing to lose, its much more difficult to get yourself killed than you think it is.

Autumn>>>Spring>>>Winter>Summer

Objective comfy ranking.

>eselrunker diskusjonsside
är det här circeljerk på norks eller din jävla hanrej?

how do you like your steroid lipstick, Therese?

go dwell in you little shed, you aspie fuck

>Autumn
it's just a delay between being able to put on comfy winter clothes from the plebian summer clothes

and it isn't even dark most of the time
>no snow

Official patrician ranking:
Winter>Autumn>Spring>Summer

>chat with cute Aussie girl on bebo
>she complains about how cold it was that morning
>shows picture of a tiny bit of frost on the ground before the sun rose, stopping her from walking around in flip-flops

Aussies are weak.

enjoy your thirld world nation, malaria and sweat

every great nation has a comfy winter with snow and darkness, universal fact

>-40c at night
>Properly dressed

In what, a fucking powered heat-suit?

>weebshit
>hates summer
Color me surprised

No, Autumn is when you put on the ACTUALLY comfy warm clothes and get comfy watching the leaves fall. Winter is when you have to put on yet another layer, giving you a fucking michelin man look and rendering yourself decidedly uncomfy.

Walking through a heap of orange leaves>>>Kicking your way through snow and getting icy melt-water on your feet.

>this
>uncomfy

winter is the aesthetical and comfy top

>Winter
>not enough sunlight, feel a bit detached and slowed down the whole day
>waking up in your room that's all warm and has that stuffy air which you can't get rid off because opening the window is a death sentence and sets of all the radiators
>go to the bathroom and shiver as you turn on the shower
>the skin is irritated this time of year and shaving leaves the skin with an uncomfortable itch
>have to put on the jacket and the itchy scarf which goes up against your throat and touches the irritated skin
>have to put on the hat on the not quite dry hair and even if it's dry it will fuck up your haircut irrepairably once you take it off
>brave out into the -15celcius darkness
>legs instantly start to freeze since fuck having winter thermal pants or long underwear(don't know what you call it) under the jeans so I look even fatter and have to remove them once you get inside
>feel tired all day and dread going outside, stuck with shitty thick air for most of the day only switched up with a few short 10-20min sessions when going outside and feel the fresh air freeze your lungs

It gets old pretty fast. If winters were only mild I'd be more on board. And with more sunlight.

is this from something? looks comfy, reminds me of Mumin

why the fuck would you shave in winter? your body is trying to insulate you and you sabotage it!

>have to put on the hat on the not quite dry hair
>not going out without a hat and taking your bike for extra wind-chill, arriving with icicles in your hair and nostrils

That's because that's where it's from.

it's just a summer related picture

>julmust and varm glögg på spisen
can't wait, as much as I dislike the cold, the jul-elements make up for it
because if you're a swedish nu-male like me you can't grow a nice viking beard but only have two options, either go cleanly shaven and look like a 13 year old or go with an attempted "You tried" -Johnny depp-style facial hair
I love being right. Gonna have to rewatch the series some day.

Ok. Now image living in a place where it never drops bellow 90F even in the winter. You can't even go outside and enjoy your favorite outdoor activities because you dehydrate in under 5 minutes of being outside. You are restricted to wearning shorts and shirt as a minimal, though sometimes it feels that even that is too much for the hot weather. Even when it rains, there is never a chance that the temperature drops bellow 95F. Instead it just gets MORE HOT AND HUMID. Your nordic ass won't save you in living in my hostile conditions. Fuck this place.

dress up as blackface and then fabricate a story that you're a political refugee from Eritrea or something and then go through the UN so you get the deluxe package and guaranteed stay so you can bypass the process the rest of them have to go through and then more than likely you'll automatically be put in one of the northernmost provinces

Ikke rakfisk. Synd... Dere kan troste dere med surströmming da.
Det meste juleol vi lager selv har ikke alkohol.

>the jul-elements make up for it

This. I just go extra neet and stay inside watching Christmas movies/movies with snow, reading Harry Macfie books and soaking up the jul-atmosphere.

It's January and forward that just fucking sucks. There's no atmosphere, just the cold. Hell, half the time there isn't even real snow, just ice and ice-cold water.

My place in not in Northern Europe. I live in the US. It just so hsppens that some part of the country feel like hell on Earth. I can easily move to a northern state and don't have to deal with "Nordic Cultureof Peace". I need to finish uni first before I move out. Plus I like my second amendment.

Nei. Det betyr at dette er en side der vi diskuterer de beede nyanser av fritidsaktiviteten å runke esler.

>watching Skavlan
>one norwegian guest, one swedish guest and one danish guest in the form of Borgenfu
>they all talk with each other and respond to each other as though they know exactly what they're saying
>I can barely follow the norwegian and just totally blank out when borgenfu is speaking
Is there something wrong with me? Do I have a special resistance to understanding Danish?

>No, you don't. Winter is the shtittiest time of the year.

>no bugs
>no dirt or rain
>less crowds of drunken bydlo and teens, less noise in general
>air is always fresh

>2nd amendment
Your constitution is nice. Just remember to vote third party next election to get your third guy into the debates and stop the endless cycle of "Picking the lesser evil" so you can actually start functioning as a real democracy. Also seriously rethink your electoral system :^)

>the system just works for 200 years alright
>some eurofag wants to change it
Right on.

>imblying the god emperor won't implement a glorious reich

trump is the supreme choice

t. eternal swede

Man I'm the same, and I live in the part of the country that used to be fucking Danish. I would have understood it better if I lived on the Norwegian border or something.

I've actually ended up switching to English when talking to Danes. It's just easier, apart from the shame of admitting it.

Do you even know where you are?

youtu.be/7wC42HgLA4k

>i listen to fucks on YT to form my opinion
Holy shit, no wonder you have a whole channel named Big Black Cock, you're not even cucked physically, you're cucked mentally.

you do the same when you hyperbolically buy the sweden-meme and circlejerk in your echo chambers, thinking 'Milo "I cancelled my trip to sweden because of security concerns I promise guiz" Yiannopolis' has a good take on day-to-day life in Norden.
Simply returning the favor, except I do it with hard systemic facts which you can't dispute.

Summer sucks major ass here. And stop advertising the country for boat people, faggot.

youtu.be/3KquHpO2VWI

We posting commercials now?

youtube.com/watch?v=kr7h8crYAYQ

The fact that Coca Cola is still getting BTFO every jul despite spending so much money on changing the preferred jul-drink is just beautiful.

>sweden
>meme
Trying too hard there, eurotrash.

embarassing, you're just hanging yourself with every post now, stop posting anytime

must is so strongly associated with chrismas to me that I can watch that commercial and it reminds me of julmust rather than coca-cola even though the brand is being shoved in my face every 2 seconds

Yeah, same here. It's kind of marvellous.

>eurofag telling me to stop posting on a american website
Truly pathetic. You might wanna get that rapefugee cock out of your mouth first.

winter is god tier. pic related, my hometown

>5500 people
you're a lucky guy to be among them

pretty cool user

thanks, lads

>dat comfy house up on the ridge looking down on the town

Noice.

>summer is the plebians taste, winter is for patricians
You need to start buying clothes made with natural fibers

Jeg forstår svensk på lik linje med norsk, men ikke dansk. Ingen skjonner da vel dansk. Ikke engang dansker skjonner dansk.

they will never know true /comfy/ brother