Tfw she looks more like Belle here than she does in the film

>tfw she looks more like Belle here than she does in the film.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3906488/Emma-Watson-makes-beautiful-Belle-Disney-share-exciting-glimpses-Beauty-Beast-live-action-film.html

I could cum on that all night.

No. That's elf watson.

What is her fucking problem

What is this expression trying to convey?
Why is the dress and cgi for the Beast so shit, What's their budget?

would she look better with blue eyes?

They should have done a modern twist where the beast is a fat virgin neckbeard from Sup Forums that kidnaps emma watson and keeps her chained up in his basement

Beast Snake Moan?

Fucking Gumby has more range than she does. Could they still replace her in post with CGI?

what would happen to her?

A steady diet of boiled eggs.

i literally want to rape emma watson

you already are by merely existing and thinking thoughts about her, you fucking shitlord

wtf, I love feminism now!

good now dress like a homeless person, become insufferable and unattractive to men so other women can take your place and remove you from the competition

CRAZY OLD MAURICE, HMM?

CRAZY OLD MAURICE, HMM...

>In less than 5 years she will be playing moms and will have suggestions of plastic surgery on her face

feels good

eat shit roastie

This movie seems like it's just Hollywood's way of supporting bestiality. How are these people so degenerate?

There is literally nothing wrong with fucking a syrian

>In less than 5 years she will be saying we need feminism because there are no roles for old hags that hit the wall, meanwhile guys her age and even significantly older men will still be able to play generic hunks
feels good indeed

Her face has literally not changed at all since she first appeared in the first Harry Potter and neither has her acting skills.
She's not really sexually attractive. She is pretty though, but that's about it.

silly question. everyone looks better with blue eyes

cause shes a brutal feminist cunt and has worthless opinions on everything did she only accept this role on the proviso that the ending would change and she would refuse to love this masculine kidnapper?

>only reason she got any role ever is because she's a woman
>complains about gender inequality

>Modern take: Belle is an inventor and doesn't wear a corset in this version of the classic

Belle is a strong independant woman who don't need no man (nor beast).

Can't wait to see the load of feminist horseshit they'll shove in the movie.

holy fuck you guys are triggered

>holy fuck you guys are triggered
better than being niggered cuckboy

not triggered not even gonna watch it.
I'd fap to it if there was any /d/like sex scenes but not likely.

>(nor beast)

I want to see and touch her pussy

How hard will this movie flop ?
I'm predicting 45% on RT and -50 million gross.

>-50 million gross

So they're literally going to sell 0 tickets and give $50m away?

yes

It will flop just like Cinderella and Jungle Book BFG and Pete's Dragon were mistakes

this tbqh

Dan Stevens scrubs up well.