Prison movie

>prison movie
>vast majority of prisoners is white

>black man says he'll do it again (presumably kill honkeys)
>gets released by board anyway

at least that part was accurate

10/10 kino well worth it's number one spot on IMDB

>is white
WE

>live in a 70% white county
>went to jail for dui
>mfw 90% of the inmates are black or mexican

>live in a 70% white county
fucking USA

>Be a criminal asshole who drives drunk
>Think I'm better than a nigger or mexicans

60% you mean

Spain is like 95% Spanish and most of their prison inmates are muslim
Really makes you think

If he's white he is better than spics and nigs.

Still an Untermensch for driving drunk.

>%70 white

nice try shart in the mart

no i meant county

nah i just think its funny that i went to school with like 10 black people but theres loads of them at court/jail

It's in Maine. That place is like 99% white.

>american movie
>vast majority of actors are white

>>went to jail for dui

Literally and figuratively kill yourself, scum.

have yuropoors never heard of a county?

>dui

mcfucking kill yourself. my uncle died because one of you piece of shits

Illiterate 3rd worlders

Stephen Kings books mostly take place in Maine, even a Europoor-SwedeCuck like me knows that. *crawls back into my cuckshed*

>dui
you're no better

You really think dui is as bad as serial burglars drug dealers and murderers? You can get a dui for smoking a joint an hour before driving. Its not even close

>american movie
>vast majority of characters look like hollywood actors

When I was in the US everyone was short and brown and mixed.

It's a prison in Maine, and this is from a time period when the vast majority of the black population still lived in the Deep South.

thought it was Vermont

>Hispanics can't be white

Also he said "county", you moron.

>you can get a dui for driving under the influence

WHAT? NO WAY!

Hi friend, county and country are two different things! Silly you lol.

It's based on a Stephen King story, user. It's set in fucking Maine.

Depends where you go. Texas and cali feel 50% mexican. The south east is like 50% black. The rest of the country is somewhere between 70-90% white outside of urban areas

>Texas and cali feel 50% mexican.

That's because they are. California is majority latino, Texas is about 48% latino. But where is this silly idea that latinos can't be white, or that we're a race, coming from? We've got whites, blacks, mixed....even Mexico is like 20% white, and that place is mestizo central.

Aka the good old days.

Get a load of this beaner lol.

Retard.

>Spain is like 95% Spanish
Spaniards are all moor rape babies and the niggers of Europe.
Just like the Greeks who used to be aryan blonde and blue eyed they were raped and bred out by muslim subhuman shitskins out of extinction

>"niggers of europe"

The good ol days

it's an albino nigger. just at the shape of his skull and bone structure. also the eyes are telling.

this is more like your typical Spaniard.
looks like Ahmet Mohammad.

Spain is literally one of the safest countries in the world. It has been topping charts for the least violent crimes for some years now. Sure there are no jobs and the economy is shit, but the people at least are nice.

lol, no it isn't. That's an exceptionally dark-skinned guy. These are your typical Spaniards.

Hard to get angry enough to hurt anyone when the country has an official nap time

>Sup Forums loses it shit every time a movie has a nigger even in a minor supporting role
>unless it's something that reinforces stereotypes, then they want more

Insider info: many mexicacas are ashamed to be called indians (except for maybe one day out of the year) so they go around calling themselves spaniards

They sometimes bring up their imaginary "german" grandparents that had "blue" eyes.

t. whistleblower

The point is that it should be realistic.

see

>yurotards

I thought Mexicans were proud of being mestizo. "La Raza" and all that shit

That is chicano bull shit

>Greeks who used to be aryan blonde and blue eyed

WE

They're Irish and Italians.

This is actually true. I play a lot of dota and its funny as hell to see all the south americans calling eachother indios and things like that

Meztizo is a white meme tossed around on Sup Forums. They see themselves as they are.. which flip flops from indian to spaniard depending on what they're trying to prove. Whatever is more convenient at that point in time determines what they are at the moment. Most of the time they try to convince people they're spaniards with a long lost german great-great-great grand uncle

with """blue""" eyes, that's very important. Can't leave that out

My wife is mestizo. Parents born in michoacan. Grandparents from ukraine. She has a mexican name while her brother is literally vladimir. People think its just so weird but im not sure that it is

See what I mean:

>They see themselves as they are.. which flip flops from indian to spaniard depending on what they're trying to prove
the definition of white always changes depending on what you're trying to argue
if you're talking about why modern Europe is collapsing, it's the fault of non-whites, especailly those arabs immigrants who don't belong and the filthy Greeks and Italians who have never had functioning economies or political systems
but if you're talking about "Western Civilization" then suddenly those Greeks and Italians are pure Aryans and all of the civilizations in the middle east that invented writing, math, literature, etc. technically white as well

I don't know anything about europe, I've never been there or lived around them to form a solid opinion about them

I can only opine on how mexicans hate themselves and of their habits

Most niddle eastern people are caucasian

One thing ill never understand is the whole"slavs arent white" meme

Number 8 is JUST

That feel when I'm a latin american with pure spaniard heritage and blue eyes.

>Dui
Do us a favor and jump off a cliff. Fucking prick.

now here's a kind of movie where diversity is welcomed!

>You really think dui is as bad as serial burglars drug dealers and murderers?

I think they are all scum who deserve the death penalty. Not even being edgy.