Meanwhile, beneath Flicktown, in Sup Forums

Are you a real patrician?

Well, uh, technically, uh, nah.

Have you ever caught a big guy, like a, like a real capeshit?

Nah.

Well then. Have you ever tried a proxy?

Nah, nah.

Other urls found in this thread:

lazytown.com/about_lazytown
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alright!

I can see, that I will have to teach you, how to be SHITPOSTERS!

[ "It ain't me" starts playing ]

NOW LISTEN CLOSELY

Here's a little lesson in memery

This is going in your history

If you wanna get some (You)s, more than one

You have to chase a passing fad on the run

Just follow my links, and sneak around

Be careful not to make a sound

SSHHHH

NO DON'T POST THAT

StephaniexRobbiesdreamteam gangbang when?

Now look at this bait, that I just found!

When I say go, be ready to post!

Go!

POST IT AT HIM NOT ME!

UGH, let's try something else

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Now watch and learn, here's the deal!

You slip and slide on this tomato seal!

quality thread

HA HA HA, GASP!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

WE ARE NUMBER ONE!

HEY HEY!

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

Nice

underrated thread

EY MY BOY SPORTACUS HITTIN THAT DAB THOOOO

Was Bane a villain number one? He had caught a superhero on the run, but he never tried a disguise.

He has a disguise.
Why do you think he wears the mask?

To stop himself from feeling extremely painful.

>This is going down in history
Does Robbie Rotten lack perspective so severely that he believes him teaching villainy is worth being documented in the pages of history?

SPORTMAMMU

I HAVE COME TO BARGAIN

Please fucking explain to me why normies find this funny
What is the humor in dabbing? Where is the joke? How is it clever?

GUESS IT CALLED AZYTOWN NOW BECAUSE ROBBIE ROTTEN TOOK THE L

You're misunderstanding.

He's saying that if they listen closely, the acts of villainy they could achieve with their new skillset will permanently mark the pages of history.

You could argue that he lacks perspective in that he thinks getting Sportacus out of Lazytown would go down in History, though.

But he said this IS GOING down in history
not this COULD GO down in history

now this is a common misconception
lets analyze the conversation

CIA agent: “If I pull that [mask] off, will you die?”
Bane: “It would be extremely painful…”
CIA agent: “You’re a big guy.”
Bane: “…for you.”

Bane clearly states that that it would be extremely painful but alas. CIA buts in before he can finish his sentence leading to the interperation that Bane is a big guy for CIA when the in reality Bane meant that it would be extremely painful for CIA.

今、このネットを見ろ

Whilst I do entirely agree with your interpretation, I feel Bane is bluffing. We clearly see in the climax that damage to his mask causes him great pain.

Miro, kono net o tsukau?

His overconfidence is his weakness.

And his faith in his friends is.... his also.

what a great thread

Quality fucking thread

What is this cancerous creature

I KNOW ALL ABOUT THEM, AS SOON AS THEY'RE NEW

Clearly, a highly subjective viewpoint. Arguably a more pressing issue, is the sharp contrast between our established "athletic, super-active hero", and the "world's laziest super-villain"[1]. Such a match-up presents a key disparity between the two individuals[2]. Recently, key revisionist material has further widened this imbalance, notably the LazyTown: Superhero Foods colouring book[3], in which Sportacus is portrayed as having acquired transcendent powers from interacting with the abundance of fresh fruit in LazyTown, thus giving him a remarkable and decisive advantage over Robbie Rotten.

How is Robbie Rotten the world's laziest supervillain when he puts so much time, effort and energy into his """evil""" schemes?

Black American culture is a joke on general.

What about robbie rotten makes him "super" as opposed to just a regular villain? Does he have any superpowers?

>We must secure lebensraum for the people of Lazytown

How did the writers get away with it?

But I know whites who do it too
Did it originate as a black culture meme?

I hope he gets well

Blacks dabbing is serious to them. Its some sort of Hip Hop pose for being great ot something like that. Lots of black athletes do it too. I can only presume the normies (both in favor and against such black memes) saw this and started spreeding this meme like they did with twerking. Some post dabbing ironically but sn unfortunate majority consider dabbing an art form.

I just googled this for the first time, what the fuck. Redpill me on this shit, and the pinkhaired qt

take a guess

Greatest "Children's" Show ever aired desu.

Watch it, net.

Kids show about promoting healthy lifestyle shit with songs and puppets and green screen scenery

WHEN I SAY OHHH BE READY TO GO

holy kek

He's like Lex Luthor.

He has technology and an information network beyond the reach of any normal human, not to mention his impenetrable disguises. Whilst his stamina is impressive, his "super" villainy comes from his assets. He's not a clone of the hero like Marvel; he's a deeper, more engaging DC style one.

We've gone too far

The people of Lazytown had plenty of lebensraum. The town was practically deserted.

try harder I know this could be funny user, I believe in you

The duality of man

Why do people keep doing it at anime cons? Pokemon GO players? Isn't it anti nerd? What does it even mean? I don't get it one bit.

He isn't the super-villain who puts the least effort into his schemes, but rather, the super-villain who does the most in furthering the cause and ideals of laziness.

10/10 please post more

ROBBIE ROTTEN, I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

I don't like it, I'm 35 tho, could that have something to do with it?

>Guys I'm 25 years too old for this show and also I was too old to watch it at the right age when it came out, is that why I don't like it

You tell me

10 is too old for lazytown desu

I'm gonna go wiiiiith... yes!

Why did WAN1 not get memed until now?

holy fuck that acronym

And memes are mysterious things, don't question it.

it only came out recently though, like 3 years ago

The comedy is extracted from being a part of an inside joke.
Same reason why bane posting is funny.

>the pirate was robbie rotten all along
his disguises are legitimately effective who knew

im going steal this and put it on twitter

Baneposting is funny because of the absurdity of the scene. The source material is inherently funny, and its humor is built upon by appropriating the scene to new contexts.

Dabbing has no inherent humor and there is nothing transformative in its usage. It's the equivalent of saying the same sentence over and over again expecting it to retain its humor value - assuming it even had any in the first place

What do Bane Posting and dabbing have to do with one another

What is the "inside joke" of the dab?

Since he is singing about playing outside and exercising I assumed he was the hero of that episode from the song alone.

Maybe he expressed his true desires in song....

Best line in the song

UHH FUCK SPORTYCUNT

WE DONT CARE IF U LOVE PRESS UPS AND APPLES FUCK OFF ON YOUR BLIMB TO SOMEONE WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU BLUE FRUIT PUSHING PEDO TASHED BINT

>Robbie Rotten
>built like a twig
>can't lift shit
>lives off pizza
>"""""villian"""""

>Built like a twig

You may not like it, but that is what peak performance looks like.

>can't lift shit

He regularly lifts large cages, traps, cannons, etc.

>lives off pizza

He eats ice cream, cake, evil secret drugs, all kinds of things.

Baneposting at first was about the seen itself but pretty soon become something more that just that. It became an inside joke, when you see a baneposting you recognize the image and feel like you a part of a group. Seeing that you are part of a group of like minded people makes you happy. Same goes for dabbing and basically all memes.

What's will all the Bruce Campbells? What did Raimi mean by this?

It basically got rediscovered because Robbie Rotten is dying of Pancreatic Cancer

because he was a super villain on the run

People who like baneposting because "lol I remember that" are not true baneposters
To this day baneposting still incites creativity. The people who just post CIA with "Bane?" as an OP are low tier memespouters - UNLESS the individual is using it as a call for creative baneposters to come and share their work

SAVE HIM

Watch it, Sportacus.