Literally threatens some guy who has been cuckolded to raise another man's kid

>literally threatens some guy who has been cuckolded to raise another man's kid
>kills plenty of men herself
>castrates some guy out of the fucking blue when he was already dying anyway

Is she the most misandric character in recent television history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mounted_archery
youtube.com/watch?v=j3OIjpLSaYQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that dark eyeliner

hnnngh

I don't know what's the original anymore

she looks incredible for a 38 year old woman, jesus christ

condom edit when?

>women vikings in large numbers are warriors

kek

what's going on in this thread?

>that filename

You cruisin' for a bruisin'

come on now friend, it's not my fault Slavs are degenerate

I like how we have regular Katheryn threads
Can't wait to see her back in Vikings

She looks about right, you're just so used to seeing ugly women who smoke and spend too muc time in the sun

>dat fucking body

it saddens me so much that she's a dyke, what a fucking waste

absolutely disgusting armpit

Katheryn Winnick is a fucking goddess. How was she not more famous before Vikings?

>it saddens me so much that she's a dyke
[citation needed]

Most people on Sup Forums seem to think that woman that are smart enough not to shit out kids and ruin themselves are dykes, they say the same about Rachel McAdams.

She may physically be perfect. Yes, I know she has fake tits. Still perfect to me.

Right now

she's literally fucking the guy who plays her son

Slavs gonna Slav.

>Yes, I know she has fake tits.

Proofs?

They weren't, shield maidens were an absolute rarity and only ever came out when there was an absolute need for them. They inflated "invaders" having women amongst them, mostly families etc because they came to settle as "shield maidens" and the likes.

They were a last resort, an absolute rarity, when nothing else was left standing and they usually didn't fare all that well.

Did you miss when he posted kek?

>XL

I can't compete with that

>they probably do mommy-son roleplay during sex

you just need a XXL wallet

>XL

I don't think I'll be able to take all that

No, merely going more into detail about how bullshit it is. It's so aggravating for anyone who has a basic interest in history and the likes and so many people gobble this shit up and think this is really how it was.

>>castrates some guy out of the fucking blue when he was already dying anyway

who is this bitch and does she have nudes or what

That fucking Bjorn and his viking genes.

That's kinda hot.

Fucking lioness stringing that guy along and then bule balling hir for no reason reeeeeeeeeeee

>convenient backup pussies all around her body

Its not fair!

He's a large gentleman

For you

Outdoor girls are always more fun than of course indoor girls. Also more exhausting.

>literally threatens some guy who has been cuckolded to raise another man's kid

she was just adhering to swedish law

>kills plenty of men herself

as does everyone else on this show

>castrates some guy out of the fucking blue when he was already dying anyway

He was an asshole that tried to rape her so he had it coming 2bh

lion sex takes like 20 seconds at the most. Humans are an anomaly for needing more than 5 minutes

shield maidens are a myth and didn't exist in real life at all

>needing more than 5 minutes

>she will never ever EVER castrate you

Is this what viking women looked like?

>le embarrassing quick shot face

>No, merely going more into detail about how bullshit it is. It's so aggravating for anyone who has a basic interest in history and the likes and so many people gobble this shit up and think this is really how it was.

I don't get why feminists don't just go to the Scythians or steppe people were women actually did fight.

Turns out horse + archery negates most of the negatives of being a woman in combat; slower, weaker, more fragile. This is also the kind of culture where they were fighting.

COINCIDENCE???

You could also show how the Gauls and Germanics fought the Romans, with their women waiting right behind them. If they retreated their own women would attack them for their cowardice and then the people attacking the routing army, with everyone dying. That's pretty brutal.

I thought she was taller.

nah, she's too soft. Viking women were sinewy and toned as fuck from all the manual labor and christian killing.

no, that woman is Slavic. this is what Germanic women look like.

SWEDEN YES

no
NO

shes like the alternate version of scarjo if scarjo aged better

I want her to be my mummy so i can give her my cummies

>Women are better with archery
Did you miss the part where archery takes a tremendous amount of strength? Women doing archery instead of something else is a meme that doesn't apply to real life

>she will never enter your village and pillage your home

calm down user, those are just a kind of orthodox christian garb for females in Slavland.
you can find Natalia Poklonskaya wearing something similar.

>Slavland.

yes, Slavic countries.
are you thick?

Yeah old women in my country wear it too
i overreacted a bit

>Did you miss the part where archery takes a tremendous amount of strength?

Completely dependent on the draw weight of the bow in question.

> Women doing archery instead of something else is a meme

This is literally history you fucking twat.

>Slavic countries.

>slavic
>countries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mounted_archery
>ctrl f women
>not a single pertinent result
hmm

butthurt niggermany detected

So wait is that guy full of shit or are there female warriors. Or are there only a couple. Or are their neither female warriors nor maidens?

You can always tell when somebody has never touched a bow in their life. They look at a 40 pound bow and think it's as easy as picking up a bag of salt. It's one thing to draw that weight with your fingers, it's an entirely different thing to safely hold that weight with the stability required to shoot it. It takes tremendous upper body strength to use anything aside from compound bows.

>The guy is only 188

This pic is good for my selfesteem

Try reading a book about the Scythians instead of Jimbopedia.

>It takes tremendous upper body strength to use anything aside from compound bows.

Look up the Scythian bows.
Then read about their use.

I'm amazed you cunts continue to argue about established history while in a thread supposedly about how they shat on history.

What compels you to talk shit about things you know nothing about? You constantly telling people to look up this and that is a tell-tale sign that you don't know what you're talking about. You must be half remembering a Youtube video or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3OIjpLSaYQ

Based Matt says fuck you.

>that guy is still 5 inches taller than you

lol just kys my man

Why should I?
I'm perfectly average height.

don't listen to this fag. grow you hair, put on a dress and become a real mans fucktoy.

manlet on suicide watch

How is life so close to the ground?

I'll ask your mom once I pull my cock out of her mouth.

Typical unoriginal manlet response

I don't blame you, life is tough on a niglet like yourself.

I'm 5'5.
My first girlfriend faked an entire relationship with me for two whole years because she wanted to make my Chad friend (who is 6'2) jealous and want her.

We never had sex, we never did anything, not even a blowjob. Just kisses and hugs, but only when my best bro was around.

When I called her out on this bullshit she said that she wanted a rael man to fuck her, not a kid who can't even reach the highest shelf in the kitchen. She stopped calling me and started dating my best friend. He said to me "bro you left her, that's fair game haha, no bro-code violation ;)". He did actually text that smiley. She told everyone I was an asshole and dumped her when she didn't even answer my calls and deleted my phone number.

I was fucking devastated. Life as a manlet is no life at all. People don't take you seriously. You're not a man, you're a boy.

I want to fucking die. She was my everything and I was nothing to her but a way to get to Chad's dick.

I tried to kill myself several time after that but I'm too much of a coward to do so.

FUCK WOMEN.
FUCK CHADS.
FUCK TALLL PEOPLE IN GENERAL.

YOU FUCKING PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU CAUSE.

I DIDN'T ASK TO BE A MANLET! I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN AT ALL!

NOW I'M A FUCKING 28 YEARS OLD BLOWJOBLESS HANDJOBLESS VIRGIN AFTER THAT TRAUMA.

I SWEAR, STOP, FUCKING *STOP* JOKING ABOUT SHORT PEOPLE! STOP THIS MANLET MEME ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Chin up, little man. Take a job in China and go for that tiny sideways poontang.

I'm 5'5 too and fucks ;)

I'm 6'4. Blue-eyed, fair haired, 23 year old man with very broad shoulders. 9.5/10 hairline Moderately handsome, I have got compliments from girls.

I haven't been on a single date. I have never held hands. I have never kissed a girl.

Physical characteristics are overrated.

>and sucks :(
fix'd your typo

i'll hoist you up to the noose, little guy - don't worry, I know it must be tough to reach all on your own!

>fix'd
what word is this

fuck thats hot

if you don't want lagertha to publicly castrate you with a dull knife then you dont know SHIT about television or film

can this b my gf
pls say yes
;_;
pls
i beg
pls

>she's literally fucking the guy who plays her son
oh baby

That's because you're a lanky autismo unable to accomplish some of the easiest tasks in life

no, she's with a rich Norwegian soccer player

WHY COULDNT YOU JUST LIE TO ME

I was taught to crush dreams.
These girls are also taken.

>ywn have Lagertha cup your gonads while she cuts slowly into them while death staring you

Why even bother going on senpaitachi?

True.

But that is the point.

>because I am average and don't pull girls how you look is overrated

Of course it matters a hell of a lot! I don't think this will help their self esteem anyway but will just make them doubt themselves more as they can't use manletness as an excuse anymore.
But too be fair, a friend of mine is 175 which is far below average in the Netherlands and he pulls the most girls of us all. He has to work for it though.