So why was a fucking nuclear weapon just sitting there in the college library for any cheeky undergrad to experiment...

So why was a fucking nuclear weapon just sitting there in the college library for any cheeky undergrad to experiment with?

To bargain with

All American libraries contain nuclear weapons to enforce non-aggression pact

Dude we got some kind of book that can steal souls and control the dead.

because it was useless to most any of them, including the librarian, wong. They were all surprised he got it to even open, let alone was able to start muddling through any of the related spells.

They knew it housed an Infinity stone though.

Honestly, the movie was so good I give them a free pass on the infinity gem that was just lying around randomly

I know to properly hunt a bear, doesn't mean I fucking hunted a bear.

Actually you don't know how to until you've hunted one.

Ok so what the fuck, how is it there is at least three fucking stones that where just fucking laying around.

And why is every tom, dick, and harry not finding out about it.

You sound like a bad hunter.

where's the best place to hide something which only you know it's true value?

Of course I'm a bad hunter.

>they

Wong knew. Strange didn't. Nothing implies that anyone other than Wong and the Ancient One (and maybe the other masters) knew.

>college
>undergrad

nigguh wat? i see what youre trying to do but it doesn't work.

>every infinity gem so far except the power gem has made its way to earth
This is some lazy writing.

In my heart.

which 3 stones were just laying around

so far we've only seen 1 stone that was "laying around" and that's a marginal case since access to the monastery is limited and the gem was hidden behind the amulets mechanism which would only be opened with advanced magic

the purple power gem was just lying around on that dead planet, the yellow mind stone was just lying around in loki's staff that they recovered, the red stone (whatever the fuck that one is) was just lying around in the dark dimension, they pretty much all are just lying around really. The cube, if that's a stone, was actually kind of hidden though, took some sleuthing to get at.

>purple

it was hidden on a dead planet behind an energy shield and closely guarded

>yellow stone
They had to defeat an alien army to get the stone from Loki and Tony was only allowed a few days to research it before it was supposed to be sent to Asgard for safekeeping, so no "laying around"

>red stone
the dark dimension is not "laying around" , it's a whole other dimension dude

>purple
>closely guarded
by what? those rat creatures?

>yellow stone
laying around when ultron got his sexy hands on it

>red stone
>it's a whole other dimension dude
which that bitch jane managed to trip the rift directly into to get infected by

>>purple
>it was hidden on a dead planet behind an energy shield and closely guarded

By whom, they showed up at the last second to grab it for Thanos, that's why the Ravagers where paid to get it.

>>yellow stone
>They had to defeat an alien army to get the stone from Loki and Tony was only allowed a few days to research it before it was supposed to be sent to Asgard for safekeeping, so no "laying around"

They didn't even know it was a Fucking stone, Loki dropped it because Thanos just was like "ok this dude who has yet to prove his worth, lets give him that ultra powerful useful stone."

Kinda dropped the ball on that one.

>>red stone
>the dark dimension is not "laying around" , it's a whole other dimension dude

To which some rando wandered in and got it.

The Time stone was just laying around in a Library.

The Cube was just laying in a coffin then just up in the ice.

The Avengers are just bad heroes.

Will the time stone be used to just reverse all the damage done by thanos? Ultimately making the whole 20+ movies pointless?

technically yes, that's what happens in the comic

I hope the whole Thanos thing is a fake-out. Like set up the first 5 minutes of the movie about Thanos getting ready to wreck Earth's shit, then suddenly Annihilation Wave.