I liked it

I liked it.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/richard-brody/the-giddy-cosmic-spectacle-of-doctor-strange
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. paid critic

I also liked it.

Me too.

Me too.
My top 3 Marvel along with Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy.

DORMAMMU

I also liked it.
Didn't like this Dormammu design though.
But I'm looking forward to a sequel with less origin baggage and more spells and hadokens. No more whips.

Sup Forumseddit loves capeshit so I'm not surprised

Probably accurate.

I liked it ok, i'd rank it below those two but it felt like a complete movie, unlike most Marvel flicks. The writing could have used a little work, but solid actors, creative fx.

Waaaaay better than the overrated Russos.

newyorker.com/culture/richard-brody/the-giddy-cosmic-spectacle-of-doctor-strange

I'VE COME TO BARGAIN!

DORMAMMU

I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

Will the time stone be used to just reverse all the damage done by thanos? Ultimately making the whole 20+ movies pointless?

Christina's scenes made me cringe.
so unrealistic

It was the same generic story we've seen a million times with very good visuals, nothing terrible, nothing special.

In the grand scheme of things it was a 6/10, it is not a great movie its just popcorn.

5/10 getting tired of your shit mouse

I liked it too.

DORMAMMU

Now that the dust has had more than enough time to settle: Should he have just kept his British accent?

I have not.

So did I.

Absolutely, there's literally no reason for him to pretend to be an American, it's just Disney not wanting retarded American children to get confused.

This.
I expected a fire demon looking thing. Kind of like the Balrog in LOTR. Probably misspelled that.